Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Best German Car To Get? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best German Car To Get? (4286 Views)

Best German Car To Get At 1m / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Best German Car To Get? by shox(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am totally in love with the 2012 c350 sport edition..pls can u list its features

¥¥
Re: Best German Car To Get? by izyoku: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
lungwun:
I'm shocked no one has suggested the BMW 335i in either E90 or E92 guise which will run rings around the girly C350 both mechanically and at the mechanics too. wink

Horses for courses and all that but I'm a BMW guy so maybe I'm a bit biased. But I do love spirited driving and that's a feeling I haven't gotten from Mercedes yet.

Plus almost everyone and their uncle has a C class. Why not deviate from the pack and get something not run of the mill.

If I were getting another car and wanted some exclusivity, I would look at our American cousins and get one of the second generation Cadillac CTS's.
hey @ lungwun can you call me 08037256177 or email me its urgent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Is Difficult To Start When Engine Is HOT, Very Ok When Engine Is...SOLVED / Why Does Everyone Want Leather Seats So Bad? / Radiator Cover Wont Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.