Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Invest 5m Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest 5m Capital (2741 Views)

How/where To Invest N150,000 / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest 5m Capital by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
I recently completed a contract job and i am seriously considering putting my earnings to work for me into a viable business but am stuck with options and ventures to put my money into;I want my capital to work for me in a secured business but i am not so sure which way to go. I am seeking honest opinions and possible partnership in business but not ready to to joke with 1naira undecided So i am seeking advice from honest nairalanders ..Please help out.
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by tonzo(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Invest in chipping haulage for reputable construction companiesby financing an lpo or getting your direct lpo. 07032537443
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Moneyb: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2014
It is very good to have idle or investable funds and it is another thing to know where to invest it with little or no contribution from you. My candid advice : go for reputable fund manager where they will help you put your money in use and you are assured of your profit. The interesting thing is that your money will be inside your account under your name so there is no need to fear anything.
Recommendation : http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by tomiamida: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Endico(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please, invest it in exportation business with a reliable export company. Exportation is a virgin business in Nigeria that brings good return on investment once a reliable buyer/importer of the product is on ground. You only provide the fund & the export company manage the business while you go about your normal activities. For any help, call me on 07032081981 or email: endicolimited@gmail.com
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Systeme101: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Astondejumor: I recently completed a contract job and i am seriously considering putting my earnings to work for me into a viable business but am stuck with options and ventures to put my money into;I want my capital to work for me in a secured business but i am not so sure which way to go. I am seeking honest opinions and possible partnership in business but not ready to to joke with 1naira undecided So i am seeking advice from honest nairalanders ..Please help out.
why not invest in an established company which already has a track record of perfrormance? Am also an investor, d company is called bou havilla ng ltd, with 5million worth of investment u'll get @ least 1.5m as profit every 2 mnths...if u need more info i can direct u...''call or watsap me..08162659316
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Angelstartups(f): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello.Its important to inform you that business is both risky and rewarding.it could also go sour and you lose all your money at a go.
Professional advice:
If you are risk_adverse,then dont dabble into any business,but invest in treasury bills,bonds,fixed deposit,mutual funds,these are almost riskless investment.
If you are a risk_taker,split your money into 3,invest one part in a business you have soft spot for(sign up as an investor on angelstartups.com.ng to find one),invest another part in treasury bills and co.,and keep the third portion in your account (fixed).This will help you watch if the business is viable and lucrative after few months,and you can invest more in it later,if not,you will have 2/3rd of your funds intact.Note:Nigeria treasury bills,bonds,yields average of 10%p.a this year.
Remember to join angelstartups.com.ng as an investor.All the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by carpenter(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2014
@Poster

Invest in a Money Market Fund. FBN Capital has one and it is of low risk (yield is about 11% annually and distributed quartely), your money is also liquid to an extent.

Do a search for them and choose one that suits your apetite.

N.B: Advice from another contract worker
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Thank you sir!
carpenter: @Poster

Invest in a Money Market Fund. FBN Capital has one and it is of low risk (yield is about 11% annually and distributed quartely), your money is also liquid to an extent.

Do a search for them and chose one that suits your apetite.

N.B: Advice from another contract worker
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by carpenter(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Astondejumor: Thank you sir!

You are welcome dude. You also have the option of rolling over your dividends every quarter.
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by ernie4life(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=Astond
like a poster already said, depending on your risk appetite, business is high risk so be very sure and prepared b4 you move in.
but if you are not the risk type and wants to preserve your capital, mutual funds wound be a nice ooption.

kgif is 12% interest per annum distributed twice a year, no withholding tax and you stand a chance of making more depending on how well the fund performs. it's a Mutual fund.
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
carpenter:

You are welcome dude. You also have the option of rolling over your dividends every quarter.

Would they guarantee the re-payment of his principal, regardless of the market trends (recession, for example)?
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by carpenter(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
sys007:
Would they guarantee the re-payment of his principal, regardless of the market trends (recession, for example)?

There is no guarantee anywhere even in savings account (I think individual bank accounts are only insured to the tune of 500 thousand naira sef). So na to read the offer well and decide. To say there is no risk is to say capital is guaranteed which I would not believe from anyone. In my opinion, I think they offer a good deal and it doesn't have to be FBN capital, there are several other Funds available and you might be able to find one that offers you a better deal. I am resisting the urge to post their links here so I would advice you do a search, read their faqs and form a conclusion of your own.

Disclosure: FBN Capital is a subsidary of FirstBank by the way and I own shares in FirstBank, so I kinda like to keep my money in the family. A risk I also take cheesy
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
carpenter:

There is no guarantee anywhere even in savings account (I think individual bank accounts are only insured to the tune of 500 thousand naira sef). So na to read the offer well and decide. To say there is no risk is to say capital is guaranteed which I would not believe from anyone. In my opinion, I think they offer a good deal and it doesn't have to be FBN capital, there are several other Funds available and you might be able to find one that offers you a better deal. I am resisting the urge to post their links here so I would advice you do a search, read their faqs and form a conclusion of your own.

Disclosure: FBN Capital is a subsidary of FirstBank by the way and I own shares in FirstBank, so I kinda like to keep my money in the family. A risk I also take cheesy

Thanks a lot, sir.

@Poster, take note of this piece.
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by carpenter(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
sys007:
Thanks a lot, sir.
@Poster, take note of this piece.

Sometimes after a thank you, you want to add a few tips.

It is customary to think a fund manager will not default if backed up by a bigger fish. However, in reality you can only trust the bigger fish to make sure the fund is managed properly because if value is really lost due to a recession or otherwise (not dubious means), it will affect the yield and may affect capital. I think this is fair.
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by fyxboss(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Astondejumor: I recently completed a contract job and i am seriously considering putting my earnings to work for me into a viable business but am stuck with options and ventures to put my money into;I want my capital to work for me in a secured business but i am not so sure which way to go. I am seeking honest opinions and possible partnership in business but not ready to to joke with 1naira undecided So i am seeking advice from honest nairalanders ..Please help out.
pls i need loan to pay back in six months with interest
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by carpenter(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2014
fyxboss: pls i need loan to pay back in six months with interest

Please contact a Bank or an institution like RenCredit (RenMoney). It is difficult at first and you might need to start with a little but with time...you build a reputation.
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by stechi(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2014

A friend based in Europe is seeking for investors to start-up a SECURITY company here in Nigeria.
He plans starting with Electric security devices ranging from the following services:-
1. Security Cameras mostly Managed IP-Cameras (Target market: Government, Businesses, Schools, NGOs, Communities, and Private individuals)
2. Personal Electronic Security Devices such as Spy Pens, Watches, Belt, Phones etc. (Target market: Top Managers, Government officers, All Top Security personnels - Military, Police, DSS and VIPs)
3. Safety Electrical Alarms (Target markets: Medical workers, Elderly people, Sick people, Home-Alone Kids etc).

1 Like

Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2014
You can check this and thank me later
The latest in the upcoming dry season is ice block business https://www.nairaland.com/1929341/ice-block-business-boom-era-here#26794885
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by kevinalbright(m): 1:59am On Oct 04, 2014

Hey there.. with your capital I can suggest looking into entertainment. The music industry to be precise. All you need is to invest in a music company with records to show you how dey have successfully handled such amount and how much profit they have made in the past one year. I can refer you to a music company who has made over 70m in the past one year. With bank statements to prove it. The nigerian music business has evolved into a multi millon dollar industry..
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by hasstech(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ii have a very good idea on NLG ( cooking gas) business any body with 5m capital to call 08024602260
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
kindly please shoot me an email thank you
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by rednek: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2014
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by travisbraganza: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wanna increase your money while you are busy in your day to day life. Let your money do the work for you.
I'm a Fund Manger and I will trade your forex account and make profits on sharing basis.
I get 25-30% per month out of the market consistently every month.
My equity curve is nearly perfect. I win 80% of my trades but my winners are two times bigger than the losers.
I'm a Price action trader. I learned it over the last few years. This trading-stye is perfect for me.

If interested then send me an email on travis_braganza@yahoo.com
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by rmb5491: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: How To Invest 5m Capital by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2020
This thread. 5million naira then is about 15million naira now. I weep.

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened To MMM South Africa - Mr Aye Dee / Nigerian Banks Interest Rates / 6 World's Richest People Without Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.