Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words (1566 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by cutieberie1(f): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
please NLs wat is d differnce a guy tells u he likes u anoda sayd he loves u.does it really matter because i have seen a guy that told a gal he likes her and was seruously in love with her but got misled by the one dat told her he really loves her.so actions speak louder than words but the words are to reassure u of ur feelings

so what is d difference between 'i like u or 'i love u
meaningful contributions
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by chimerase2: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dota of zion it depends on de way de guy said it
I can tell u I luv u without having any feeling for u wat amu interested only is cat killing undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Crocz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin: Hiyddtyvyggdrgv

My friend...are you choking on coke? undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Crocz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
This thread be like;

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Priceless24(f): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
chimerase2: Dota of zion it depends on de way de guy said it
I can tell u I luv u without having any feeling for u wat amu interested only is cat killing undecided

So you are a cat killer? undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by ericessien24: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
it happened to you if you truelly a girl,and people are different with different intentions.and you girls the one that gives you money and say I love you una go melt,he so caring,but the one that truelly loves you will like to start as a good friend to know you more and better before love
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
If a guy tells you he likes you....Believe him...He is not lieing.....

Guys of nowadays play alot with 'I love you'....They simply say it to uncover those treasures....

With my own little understanding, I strongly believe that likeness develop to love....If a guy walk up to me and just declare his love to me just like that....I dont usually believe easily....

But if he told me he likes me.....Then later confess his love...I believe....

In summary, there is a big difference btw love and like.....Like is more like a stepping stone to love....

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by ericessien24: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie: If a guy tells you he likes you....Believe him...He is not lieing.....

Guys of nowadays play alot with 'I love you'....They simply say it to uncover those treasures....

With my own little understanding, I strongly believe that likeness develop to love....If a guy walk up to me and just declare his love to me just like that....I dont usually believe easily....

In summary, there is a big difference btw love and like.....Like is more like a stepping stone to love....
good one there

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Jennydoris(f): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Anybody can like you but not anyone can love you. I think when someone says I like you its simply for likes sake. The person may have find something interesting in you that makes him or her to like you and would want to be your friend. But when someone says I love you its means that there are so many things about you that the person loves. And for someone that you love you will give the person some percent of trust if you love the person in return, both of you can share some secrets but someone that likes you, you might not be able to tell the person your secrets because you don't know the person too well. Although these days we don't know when 'I Love You' is real or not. But when it comes to 'Love' I prefer you say 'am in love with you' to 'I love you' because both are two different things altogether. I like you in a relationship should be used when your partner makes a new hair, has a new look, (eg, I like your hair, your T-shirt, your perfume) or something of that sort. 'I LIKE YOU' shouldn't be used in place of 'I LOVE YOU' some people might not understand what you're trying to say. So it's better you pass your message with the right word for a better understanding. OP I like your topic but I don't love you grin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
The words 'I love you', have being abused and misused.

So, its safer to stick with I like you, but it isn't a guaranty.
Moreover, don't construct your mind to think that any guy that tells u that he loves u doesn't love u. That wouldn't be good

Use your brain, a couple of tests can be good. Make it spontaneous.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by MabraO: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie: If a guy tells you he likes you....Believe him...He is not lieing.....

I like u already
Wait for my I love u later wink
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by lawrenceunaa: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2014
players always use 'i love you' a person who truely love irrespective of hw rare he says those words true loves you. wink

But he that sings it into ur ears like national amthem ain't even patroitic to the country not to talk of being sincere to his words undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by chimerase2: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Priceless24:

So you are a cat killer? undecided
ofcourse yes of course cheesy tongue
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by jotey(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
lawrenceunaa: players always use 'i love you' a person who truely love irrespective of hw rare he says those words true loves you. wink

But he that sings it into ur ears like national amthem ain't even patroitic to the country not to talk of being sincere to his words undecided
which kind lie you dae blow dis morning grin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by ibnjarir93(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
likeness(or admiration) usually comes before the love.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
when a guy truly loves you , you don't need to ask before he gives, the sacrifices comes out of his will. if he says he likes you he may do some stuffs to convince you but he will never make sacrifices for you.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by lawrenceunaa: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
jotey: which kind lie you dae blow dis morning grin
are u a player tongue
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by jennylove7575(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2014
The difference is,

Like......neck

Love...... Throat.

How do we analyse this,....throat is inside the neck and neck covers the throat.

Which means, neck+ throat= 1. Meaning they can't do without each other.
Therefore, like + love= 1 (meaning the same thing) but used differently.

The equations to find out if love and like is genuinely used by your man, that should be left for SANGO to solve.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Fortunate017(m): 3:40am On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

I like dis.. Correct.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 01, 2014
the two are related,u cant love sumone wtout likin dem.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by freezyprinzy(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

wen eva u comment on a thrend i jux read comments u so inteligent bt alwaz ryt'n long posts since 1900...abeg contest 4 2015 na..i cn b ur campaign manager don't worry abt my salary we go discuss am 4 corner
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words by Tallesty1(m): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Which Treasure?

Abeg No Lemme Vex For You

(1) (Reply)

15 Arguments No Guy Has Never Won Against His Girlfriend / 7 Types Of Kisses For Hot, Steamy Romance … Try Them / Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.