Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria (2054 Views)

Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up / Olojede Wins $100k Mcnulty Prize. Prize Elevates Journalism In Nigeria -wsj / Useless Journalism In Nigeria (Name and Shame) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
There are enormous developments in the Ihejirika-gate scandal broke Monday afternoon when Dailytimes splashed an interview where US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle allegedly raised the issue of sudden wealth of immediate past Chief of Army Staff Ret Lt Gen. Azubuike on his recent meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja.

Famous Apo Quarters, falsely credited to Ret. Lt Gen Azubuike Ihejirika

Having painstakingly gone through the said piece, I pondered and inferred that there was no media research techniques integrating cutting-edge news monitoring
capabilities to expose and neutralizes propaganda, blackmail and errors (normally associated with bloggers' sites) in this report

Again, the subject of today's discussion regarding this revelation lacks objectivity, logic and substance but filled with junks in the later paragraphs to makeup for its inadequacies with no account of US Knowledge of such wealth when as it lacks the following information:.

* Where are the statements of Ihejirika's Bank Accounts detailing suspicious and sudden cash flow /funds deposits?

* Where are the list of his assets and investments to evaluate inordinate wealth accumulation?

* Any evidence of Money laundered by Ret Lt Gen Ihejirika to US or any other country outside Nigeria?

The dailytmes' publication apparently 'may' turn out to be true or otherwise yet it wasn't newsworthy enough for public consumption rather it shows detailed
egregious double standard in accepting hearsay without investigative questions to authenticate the existence of such wealth.

Dailytimes has again failed to do proper research on the veracity of this gossip leaked to it by the so-called reliable sources in an attempt to be the first to break the news or doing a payer's bidding.

This is not the first time an unscrupulous allegation has been raised against Ihejirika which turn out to be blatant lie by the same news organisation.

The famous Ihejirika's ownership of Apo quarters turned out to be malicious lie and an attempt for character assassination.

Dailytimes published this unverified information that no longer exist in their archives

Abuja Killings: Controversies | Daily Times
Nigeria
25 Sep 2013 ... Daily Times Nigeria ...
Department of State Services (DSS) behind Apo Legislative Quarters in Abuja. ... Abdullahi admitted that the army general (supposedly Ihejirika) , who owned the building, had given them orders to vacate.

Here then was the true story that forced Dailytimes to take down their lies - the excerpt:
Meanwhile, the Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA has formally come up with the identity of the owner of the property, declaring that it belongs to Adunni Oluwola Salisu, a civilian, contrary to speculation that a General owns the property.

What can we say then about our media and ethics in journalism when Nigerians are exposed to information that eventually turn out to be blatant lies after expressing inoculous opinions contrary to the true situations of things?

Looking forward to Ihejirika's rebuttal and a counter investigative journalism

Ngwakwe Prince Henry
A Political Commentator / Analyst

www.freedomafric.com/journalism/opinion-ihejirika-gate-and-journalism-nigeria-t1474.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by Mogidi: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
They're deploying known and unknown tactics to smear the person of Ihejirika, they have good reasons to.

Distract attention forcibly from themselves and you get the maxim=attack is better than defence. The ploy seems to be working amongst the less discerning peoples from the SW and the North. It's actually gaining currency in these regions, that Christians are the root course of their present malaise.

Isn't it curios most of this news is fed via El-Rufai, the 4th in line in boko haram hierarchy?

@Ngwakwe
Well researched bro, thumbs up.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sorry Ngwakwe! I know were you not relieved of your job as a moderator here, you would have stifled this breaking news!

Now to the posers you raised above, let me also remind you that, it is not job of The Daily times Newspaper to list the account numbers, houses or wives as you postulated, but the security arm of government who are paid to do this kind of job.

Ihejirika is a disgrace to entire igbo race. Just admit it bros.

Good night!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mogidi: They're deploying known and unknown tactics to smear the person of Ihejirika, they have good reasons to.

Distract attention forcibly from themselves and you get the maxim=attack is better than defence. The ploy seems to be working amongst the less discerning peoples from the SW and the North. It's actually gaining currency in these regions, that Christians are the root courses of their present malaise.

Isn't it curios most of this news is fed via El-Rufai, the 4th in line in boko haram hierarchy?

@Ngwakwe
Well researched bro, thumbs up.

if you be woman eee I for mary you but as you be man also a straight nigga like me I say kudos to this your statement

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by Mogidi: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

if you be woman eee I for mary you but as you be man also a straight nigga like me I say kudos to this your statement

Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Sorry Ngwakwe! I know were you not relieved of your job as a moderator here, you would have stifled this breaking news!

Now to the posers you raised above, let me also remind you that, it is not job of The Daily times Newspaper to list the account numbers, houses or wives as you postulated, but the security arm of government who are paid to do this kind of job.

Good night!

she-male sharap and get out here because we are talking of straight people and not she-male bastard vulture like you.

so may thunder strike you dead as you rot in hell you nasty disgusting shameless vulture she-male who his/her mother is regreting of not aborting in womb.

onye ala
ezi
ewu
anu ofia
ngene nkakwu

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

she-male sharap and get out here because we are talking of straight people and not she-male bastard vulture like you.

so may thunder strike you dead as you rot in hell you nasty disgusting shameless vulture she-male who his/her mother is regreting of not aborting in womb.

onye ala
ezi
ewu
anu ofia
ngene nkakwu

The Same to you my brother!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The Same to you my brother!

its an abormination for a she-male like you to quote me
so
for
that

I say

may thunder scatter your head you bastard nonentity she-male

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

its an abormination for a she-male like me to quote you
so
for
that

I say

may thunder scatter my head cos my mother is bastard nonentity she-male

Okay!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
theassassin:

its an abormination for a she-male like me to quote you
so
for
that

I say

may thunder scatter my head cos my mother is bastard nonentity she-male
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 12:04am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay!

bastard transgendered a product of waste dog sperm a nonentity nasty vulture I tell you no body takes you serious again because you are a shameless female imposter or a she-male.
so mr man abi woman

may thunder kill your generation and may lightening scatter their brain.

ozu nwulu anwu
onye ala
ewu gambia
atulu
zombie
nkita ala
monkey
nkakwu

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by EdCure: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2014
The acclaimed "individualism" & "republicanism" of some groups makes them a willing tool for corruption, recklessness and all forms of social vices.
Evrything is seen as an opportunity to amass wealth, even if it is to the detriment of public health and national security, for some ethnocentric bloggers to shamelessly defend and brag about.

S M H !

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

Sorry Miss Ngene, I am a bastard transgendered a product of waste dog sperm a nonentity nasty vulture I tell you no body takes me serious again because I am a shameless female imposter or a she-male.
so woman am sorry

may thunder kill all my generation and may lightening scatter their brain if I ever quote you again miss Ngene !

Please forgive me cos I am:

ozu nwulu anwu
onye ala
ewu gambia
atulu
zombie
nkita ala

monkey
nkakwu

Apology accepted! Go and sin no more boy!

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by EdCure: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

bastard transgendered a product of waste dog sperm a nonentity nasty vulture I tell you no body takes you serious again because you are a shameless female imposter or a she-male.
so mr man abi woman
may thunder kill your generation and may lightening scatter their brain. ozu nwulu anwu onye ala ewu gambia atulu zombie nkita ala monkey nkakwu
Get the help you need...and stop spamming NL with your repulsive acute idiocy and mental defects.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Apology accepted! Go and sin no more boy!

trying hard to be a human but its not gonna be easy.

though I have 1111% time for stinking pigs like you so
mr whatever creature you are MAY

THUNDER BLASTER YOUR MAMA HEAD YOU SHAMELESS NONENTITY BASTARD CHILD OF A MULTIPLE PARENTS.

GO AND KILL YOUR MOTHER WHO TAMPARED WITH YOUR GENDER WHILE FVCKING AN UGLY MONKEY JUST FOR FUN

AFO SAGBUO NNE I
OTOLO GBABUO NNA I
NKITA LIFOLU GI NSI
ONYE ALA

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2014
EdCure:
Get the help you need...and stop spamming NL with your repulsive acute idiocy and mental defects.

and just go and fvck a rat for all I care you usless nonentity fool.

ezi
anumanu
nkakwu
anuofi
nkita ala

thunder fire your mama and papa

go and die or bath on top a grid power transmision.

vulture

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

I am trying hard to be a human but its not gonna be easy.

though I have 1111% time left to spend at the psychiatrist hospital with other stinking pigs like me so

MAY

THUNDER BLASTER MY MAMA HEAD! I AM A SHAMELESS NONENTITY BASTARD CHILD OF A MULTIPLE PARENTS.

I AM GOING TO KILL MY MOTHER WHO TAMPARED WITH MY GENDER WHILE FVCKING AN UGLY MONKEY JUST FOR FUN

AFO SAGBUO NNE M
OTOLO GBABUO NNA M
NKITA LIFOLU MU NSI
ABUM ONYE ALA

Just keep taking your medications, God Will see you through!

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

please help me ooo am so ashamed of my life because my mother turned me in a she-male!

ok but first of all

afo sagbuo nne i
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Just keep taking your medications, God Will see you through!

a she-male trying hard to be relevant amon people I no go work because

na thunder go pieces your father and mother

also

amadioha and sango go strike all your family to death
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by EdCure: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

and just go and fvck a rat for all I care you usless nonentity fool.

ezi
anumanu
nkakwu
anuofi nkita ala thunder fire your mama and papa go and die or bath on top a grid power transmision.
vulture
What a very much predictable reaction from a serially abused dimwit lacking in brain cells.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Just keep taking my medications, God Will see me through!

God hates she-males because they are disgusting but on medications

go and do a cheap surgrey to remove either booobs/toto OR penniss just any one you like so you can be only one gender
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2014
EdCure:
What a very much predictable reaction from a serially abused dimwit lacking in brain cells.

just like a doro dimwit harlot mother is soo predictable for her ashawo hustling in broad day light

thuder scatter your head and may wolf blaster your mama's head

idiotic vulture

bastard nonentity fool

usless moronn

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by EdCure: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:
just like a doro dimwit harlot mother is soo predictable
Oh lawd, ignore theassassin. He is a typical bloody village mor.on from the east, and he knows not what he does.
Guide him from every moving Dangote trailers he may walk into, and the lagoons he may jump into.
Deflect him from the walls he may run into, and the nails he may swallow.
Protect his sick mother from the incest committed upon her by this imbec.ile and his abusive grandfather.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 2:21am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Sorry Ngwakwe! I know were you not relieved of your job as a moderator here, you would have stifled this breaking news!

Good night!

^^^The only disgrace to the Igbo race is a cross-dressing twerp such as you!.......That's if you actually are Igbo!!

How a Nwafor can buy into this unfounded claptrap is beyond me!

Go to hell and don't come back!!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by focus7: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2014
I refuse to comment on threads that talks about Ihejirika before they accuse me of labeling him a boko haram sponsor.

Am outta here!
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2014
EdCure:
Oh lawd, ignore theassassin. He is a typical bloody village mor.on from the east, and he knows not what he does.
Guide him from every moving Dangote trailers he may walk into, and the lagoons he may jump into.
Deflect him from the walls he may run into, and the nails he may swallow.
Protect his sick mother from the incest committed upon her by this imbec.ile and his abusive grandfather.

also strike this bastard with heavnly thunder and wipe his family from the surface of the earth.

also kill him slowly because such a wasted dog sperm deserve noting but death.

ewu
anu ofia
akpa amu
afo sagbuo nne I
nkita ala
mugu
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by maestroferddi: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2014

Good night!
I am afraid you are not making sense at all.
Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by myweb(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

just like a doro dimwit harlot mother is soo predictable for her ashawo hustling in broad day light

thuder scatter your head and may wolf blaster your mama's head

idiotic vulture

bastard nonentity fool

usless moronn

This is my first time quoting you.

Do you know you are working against the people, group or political party you are are affiliated with? You are gathering more enemy for them than you could ever imagine and its working in their favour.
Come out with something sensible, reason out things. You need to learn a lot from barcanista, berem Ngwankwe, Ngene Sincerenigerian etc. Despite sharing different political ideology, they argue constructively on what they believe. Let me period here, hopefully you change.
P.S: I know you might want to repeat the same line of insult you have been using since 1970 but I dont care.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by Pataki: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Very very silly thread.

This religious deeperlife hypocrite defending a boko haram sponsor.

Thank goodness, you were kicked out of here as a moderator.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by maestroferddi: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
EdCure: The acclaimed "individualism" & "republicanism" of some groups makes them a willing tool for corruption, recklessness and all forms of social vices.
Evrything is seen as an opportunity to amass wealth, even if it is to the detriment of public health and national security, for some ethnocentric bloggers to shamelessly defend and brag about.

S M H !
Is it too much to ask for a scintilla of objectivity from misguided people like you?

Do you accuse Ihejirika of malfeasance by providing irrefutable evidence and building a compelling case against him or do you default to a lazy man's pastime of trumped up charges and ludicrous allegations?

You guys are insufferably incorrigible...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by theassassin: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
myweb:

This is my first time quoting you.

Do you know you are working against the people, group or political party you are are affiliated with? You are gathering more enemy for them than you could ever imagine and its working in their favour.
Come out with something sensible, reason out things. You need to learn a lot from barcanista, berem Ngwankwe, Ngene Sincerenigerian etc. Despite sharing different political ideology, they argue constructively on what they believe. Let me period here, hopefully you change.
P.S: I know you might want to repeat the same line of insult you have been using since 1970 but I dont care.

light is light and light is seen by all so there is no need preaching light when all can see it.

GEJ is loved by his people so there is no amount of pressure from apc that will make people hate GEJ they have been trying but its not working so I have noting to prove because GEJ is already proving that to all.

tell this to APC touts that specializes on spreading lies to all even when the truth is obvious they are the one with something to prove.

btw

your advice is good

but

adding NGENEUKWENU to the list if your role model made the whole advice a piece of shit because a person ashamed of his gender is a bastard and deserve death. he is a she-male.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Agencies Investigate Impounded Antonov Aircraft In Kano / Amachi's Pictures When The Going Was Good / Again, Militants Bar Patience Jonathan From Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.