Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. (2467 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by ubong560(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmmm, life is very funny.
Mine goes thus:
I just returned from school, was hungry and varmished. No ready made food was found in the house. Just to put something to hold the tommy first, i left to the nearby shop to buy N70 bread and N30 pure water. I was well-dressed that day. As i entered the shop, o boy, come see fine girl who was already in the shop trying to get one or two things. Looked like she just packed in newly to the area. As i looked the girl, everything in my body just melted. She was fine to the core. Now, how would i dress this expensive and with my level of showing big boy to girls, then i will come and buy N70 locally made bread and N30 pure in front of this damsel? Capital NO! So said to myself. I had this money with me which was about 15k in my pocket (the money wasnt meant to be tampered with for any reasons), not to fall my hands in front of her, mehn, i went to freezer, picked 3 packs of juice, quality bread of N350, conflakes and other stuffs worth N1800 in the shop just to entice the girl. The annoying point is that, the girl didnt even look my face twice on trying to say "hi" to her. The following morning, i had to lie to my people to get money to balance the one i tampered with. Chai, girls can make men do foolish things they never planned. I am sure i am not alone, so share yours. Will add more as i remember.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Huuuuuuum.... ....once called a guy mad boy to feel among .... felt bad about it....have to keep begging and calling him to apologize
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
There waz this chick I used to have a crush on sometime in 1995....she was my neighbor back then but I was ever so shy to approach her. We however had this housemaid thay was so close to her..as in girl to girl friendship na. That waz how our housemaid became a third party in my quest to get this girl. I gave my housemaid money every day to help me give the babe not knowing that she wasn't delivering my messages. She kept the money to herself every blessed day only to come back and lie to me that she had given her. When I found out about the actions of this my housemaid, I felt like eating her alive. Calculating the total amount of money I wasted, it was up to a thousand and two hundred naira..it was lil big then..."Enough is enough" I said to myself and that was how I summoned courage to approach this chick myself. I rehaersed every single word I was to say all through the night and the sun lit up to wake me into day light.. Took my bath wore my best suit cloth and headed straight to her house. I approached her and immediately, I became dumb founded. I forgot all my rehearsal and I ended up doing the most stûpid thing I've ever done in the course of wooing a girl. I told her I had a song to sing for her. I didn't even know what to sing but the national anthem rushed into my head. I sang the national anthem to her and surprisingly, she loved every single bit of it. There was no insults from her even though I was personally embarrassed. We became best friends and later evolved into lovers. Though the relationship didn't even last for long, living sweet memories of kemi still lurk around.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by oneda(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
O
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by chibwike(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mine is really hilarious and quite pathetic, coming soon..
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by AfricanApple(f): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2014
I know very well that if u had a job and d job is at stake over that money, u wouldn't even know if she is beautiful
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2014
None.... Haven't done shi just to entice a gal.... No time jare
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
oneda: O
So this is how to book space undecided
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: I know very well that if u had a job and d job is at stake over that money, u wouldn't even know if she is beautiful
Baby girl pls kindly share urs..
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by constance500: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2014
I'm coming
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by adonbilivit: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2014
a beautiful girl visited me back then in school and i ate beans a couple of hours before she came. o boy mess come dey catch me buh because of shame i no mess. to even waka go outside come dey fear me cos the mess fit escape as i dey stand up. i just tight my yansh throughout for almost two hours

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=GowonAbacha][/quote] national anthem ke? grin
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Baddestguyp: national anthem ke? grin
Na so u see am o...I dey always shudder when I dey in front of babe then but jungle don mature now o.. Africanapple can testify.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Opiosko: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Lemme think...paid for an item d beautiful she goat stole cos i couldn't bear seeing some hediots messing her up.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Opiosko: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2014
... Double post. Mod pls delete this. Thanks
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by willbob(m): 1:16am On Sep 23, 2014
ubong560: Hmmmm, life is very funny.
Mine goes thus:
I just returned from school, was hungry and varmished. No ready made food was found in the house. Just to put something to hold the tommy first, i left to the nearby shop to buy N70 bread and N30 pure water. I was well-dressed that day. As i entered the shop, o boy, come see fine girl who was already in the shop trying to get one or two things. Looked like she just packed in newly to the area. As i looked the girl, everything in my body just melted. She was fine to the core. Now, how would i dress this expensive and with my level of showing big boy to girls, then i will come and buy N70 locally made bread and N30 pure in front of this damsel? Capital NO! So said to myself. I had this money with me which was about 15k in my pocket (the money wasnt meant to be tampered with for any reasons), not to fall my hands in front of her, mehn, i went to freezer, picked 3 packs of juice, quality bread of N350, conflakes and other stuffs worth N1800 in the shop just to entice the girl. The annoying point is that, the girl didnt even look my face twice on trying to say "hi" to her. The following morning, i had to lie to my people to get money to balance the one i tampered with. Chai, girls can make men do foolish things they never planned. I am sure i am not alone, so share yours. Will add more as i remember.
That was too much abeg
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by naijaboiy: 1:59am On Sep 23, 2014
grin
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 23, 2014
i snitched my homie and felt terrible. Dude almost never forgave me. Until waec exams came around
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 23, 2014
I knelt down for my fiancee on the walkway of a ''very busy road'' to allow me speak with my friend cuz I already wasted enough of her time !!

She and other passers-by were like .....whaaaaat !!
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 23, 2014
This also happened to me...I was in school one day like dat.I had little money(#130) left with me nd I needed to eat coz I was seriously hungry. So I branched dis Bread and Akara Stand to get 50naira Bread nd 30naira Akara...d remaining 50being reserved for my Transport fare to my hostel as I was about ordering for my package dis pretty Babe came oo wanted to get stuffs(coke and gala)on citing her,me just paused thinking she'll get her stuffs nd leave on-time..na so dis Babe told the attendant to attend to me first coz she met me dere...Omo naso I just Buy one Big Fanta(#70) and One Gala(#50)...got to my hostel dat day with the help of my Friend whom I borrowed #50 naira from..LOL

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2014
I dey come, make i finish wetin i dey do. I've done so many silly things just to entice girls found around.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2014
MimeeTee: This also happened to me...I was in school one day like dat.I had little money(#130) left with me nd I needed to eat coz I was seriously hungry. So I branched dis Bread and Akara Stand to get 50naira Bread nd 30naira Akara...d remaining 50being reserved for my Transport fare to my hostel as I was about ordering for my package dis pretty Babe came oo wanted to get stuffs(coke and gala)on citing her,me just paused thinking she'll get her stuffs nd leave on-time..na so dis Babe told the attendant to attend to me first coz she met me dere...Omo naso I just Buy one Big Fanta(#70) and One Gala(#50)...got to my hostel dat day with the help of my Friend whom I borrowed #50 naira from..LOL

Chai, funny and interesting! Guys will always want to do things to entice girls.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by ubong560(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2014
willbob: That was too much abeg

Bros, u wont understand. I'm sure even u would've done even the more. You know, when you accidentally meet a girl you think, mehn, i need to impress this chick at first sight... You wont know when u begin to do all those stuffs.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by ubong560(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: I knelt down for my fiancee on the walkway of a ''very busy road'' to allow me speak with my friend cuz I already wasted enough of her time !!

She and other passers-by were like .....whaaaaat !!

Lol.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by ubong560(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Opiosko: Lemme think...paid for an item d beautiful she goat stole cos i couldn't bear seeing some hediots messing her up.

But that wasnt silly. It was just a way of saving man from destruction. Lol.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by prologue: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Bringing back memories. I was fresh from secondary school n just learnt the art of drinking beer. At a wedding @ Auchi then, (bachelor's party) I passed my recommended 2 bottles n set a new personal best of 5.( I dey gather liver). I walked up to 1 "sister" and told her something. she got up , bottle in her hand and shouted at me.... if I open ur head erh!!! (imagine the wrong attention caused by a smally where bros dem dey) Drink clear. next 30 mins, I wanted to apologize, problem was I didn't know what I said to her.
When I went to back to her, displaying solemnly my profound apologetic mien from afar she started laughing n told me it was OK. Truce attained. New problem, what did I actually say?

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by chinazaekperem2: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Can't really remember, but I hate the fact that some people join cult because women, orlandoowoh actually joined cult cos of that.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Can't really remember, but I hate the fact that some people join cult because women, orlandoowoh actually joined cult cos of that.
U sef eehn grin..frre the guy na. Who ever told you he's a cultist ?
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Have given a girl my transport fare,had to trek a long distance,panting seriously when I got home,lied to mumsy that i misplaced my transport fare.

When I looked back,have been a mumu x2.

The girl didn't eventually date me sef.

*crying*
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by chinazaekperem2: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
U sef eehn grin..frre the guy na. Who ever told you he's a cultist ?
he can't deny it, he's a cultist, but that's not the issue. Let's face the topic, BTW how are you?
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2014
LOL, I fell from bike just 2 say HI to 1 new girl in my street, d girl even snubbed my life dat day... After a week, na d girl come dey disturb me say abeg make I no cheat on her....
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: he can't deny it, he's a cultist, but that's not the issue. Let's face the topic, BTW how are you?
I dey o....u don come back from prison

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Took Your Girlfriend / So After You've Pissed All Over It, It Just Goes Back In Your Purse? / Photo: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.