Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. (2462 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by chinazaekperem2: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I dey o....u don come back from prison
as in eh! Mods wan kill me.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Yomieluv: Have given a girl my transport fare,had to trek a long distance,panting seriously when I got home,lied to mumsy that i misplaced my transport fare.

When I looked back,have been a mumu x2.

The girl didn't eventually date me sef.

*crying*
...lol .dude...hahahahaha...tell me stuff7 that came to you mind during that romantic trek...BtW av never done anything silly to impress a lady...nd i never will.never!
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: as in eh! Mods wan kill me.
grin
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Marshalng: ...lol .dude...hahahahaha...tell me stuff7 that came to you mind during that romantic trek...BtW av never done anything silly to impress a lady...nd i never will.never!
nothing romantic about the trekking,just stup1dity on my part.

Have learnt never to go extreme for any lady.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2014
hmmmm....mine is pathetic.....had to spend all my 1month salary for her portrait on her birthday just to suprise her.......I even left office boarded a bus to her house and gave it to her elder sister to give to her because am too shy to do so.
Immediately I disappeared from the scene, I heard that her boyfriend was the one sponsoring the birthday and he's even there.
I came back to office and received a query...... later on...we started dating and she even spends more than I can imagine, even paying my rents.

fastforward.......she left me and fall back to her ex boyfriend and they are now married with 2 kids.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
U sef eehn grin..frre the guy na. Who ever told you he's a cultist ?
The boy is silly. He goes about disgracing, not just himself but Nigeria also. In a new thread he opened with his Onwudiyoruba, he claimed Nigeria is more developed that Ghana. The Ghanaians on the thread are now dealing with that son of a grave digger.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by GowonAbacha: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The boy is silly. He goes about disgracing, not just himself but Nigeria also. In a new thread he opened with his Onwudiyoruba, he claimed Nigeria is more developed that Ghana. The Ghanaians on the thread are now dealing with that son of a grave digger.
grin
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by chinazaekperem2: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
mumu cultist, I didn't claim nigeria is more developed than ghana, I didn't even mention nigeria on the thread so stop crying like a baby cultist. I only disputed the comment that ghana isn't like any other west-african country. Get a life, think straight and quit cultism, it will help you get the literal meaning of a topic easily.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: mumu cultist, I didn't claim nigeria is more developed than ghana, I didn't even mention nigeria on the thread so stop crying like a baby cultist. I only disputed the comment that ghana isn't like any other west-african country. Get a life, think straight and quit cultism, it will help you get the literal meaning of a topic easily.
You talk like a woman.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by chinazaekperem2: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You talk like a woman.
you talk like a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
So this is how to book space undecided
dont mind the domestic animal
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Can't really remember, but I hate the fact that some people join cult because women, orlandoowoh actually joined cult cos of that.
Mumu, tell us yours, not another persons.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by yorubakid1: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
ode!! let's hear yours sad sad

1 Like

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by chinazaekperem2: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
you think you can bully me the way you bullied people in uniilorin before you were rusticated?

1 Like

Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2014
yorubakid1: ode!! let's hear yours sad sad
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by lawrenceunaa: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2014
I scored a goal in our street football shocked
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by iCool(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2014
^Rule number 1..

Don't derail any thread.

Spoiling the fun on this thread.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Ojestas(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Lol. This happened to a guy living next to my hostel back in uni. He wanted to buy Kulikuli to complement his soaked garri and then his crush came around to buy something too, he had to change it to indomie and egg. .claimed the woman didn't hear what he asked her to bring for him, that he earlier asked for indomie and not Kulikuli. . Lol , he actually told guys he suffered for eating indomie and egg at that point in time.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ojestas: Lol. This happened to a guy living next to my hostel back in uni. He wanted to buy Kulikuli to complement his soaked garri and then his crush came around to buy something too, he had to change it to indomie and egg. .claimed the woman didn't hear what he asked her to bring for him, that she earlier asked for indomie and not Kulikuli. . Lol , he actually told guys he suffered for eating indomie and egg at that point in time.

Lol. Funny one.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by littlemistress: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
....waiting for a counter thread undecided

'silliest thing you've done in the presence of a guy"
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by miqos02(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
none
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by miqos02(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
adonbilivit: a beautiful girl visited me back then in school and i ate beans a couple of hours before she came. o boy mess come dey catch me buh because of shame i no mess. to even waka go outside come dey fear me cos the mess fit escape as i dey stand up. i just tight my yansh throughout for almost two hours
you go kill person oh
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Bryan12(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
The silliest thing I've ever done and will keep doing is forming queens english while in their presence.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by ofisa247(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
I gave my Java phone to this girl who lost hers due to her carelessness, while I was using Nokia touch-light.
I even gave her an excuse that the Java phone won't allow me focus on my studies.
The girl no even look my side afterwards.
*idonWiseup.
#ofisa
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Those homeless children carry thier beef come spoil this thread. Abeg who get more better tori make he knack us o.
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by gabazin080(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
mine was dat i toasted a girl but she has no fone, so no means of communicatin when we dnt see. so i had to giv her my phone nd b caling her frm business center
Re: Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. by asalimpo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
RedBenson:
[b]Those homeless children[/b]carry thier beef come spoil this thread. Abeg who get more better tori make he knack us o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Members Who Probably have a crush Each other / 10 Major Reasons Why Men Dont Find Fat Women Attractive / 7 Signs He Wants To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.