Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Are Ayo Orisejafor And Prophet T.B. Joshua Bad Pastors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Ayo Orisejafor And Prophet T.B. Joshua Bad Pastors? (680 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Drags Fashola To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ayo Orisejafor And Prophet T.B. Joshua Bad Pastors? by lagosapple: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Here is how Dr. Damages described them on his show. Are they that bad?

Two Nigerians and an Israeli enter Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s private jet loaded with $9.3 million dollars in cash and head to South Africa to purchase weapons. What happened next could have come out of a scene of Tony Montana’s visit to Colombia in Scarface movie. As Nigerian government scrabbles for an explanation, Dr. Damages punches holes in their answers. The good doctor goes behind the news to bring you the often forgotten stories of the tragic character, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

In what Prophet T.B. Joshua would like to call Nigeria’s 9/11, Dr. Damages deconstructs the minute by minute frame of how a divine engineering marvel of a hostel, owned by the Synagogue of all Nations, collapsed. Dr. Damages blows up the ‘strange aircraft theory’ and zeroes in on a ‘strange empty head theory.’ The respectable doctor diagnoses Prophet T.B. Joshua’s reactions since the incident and raises alarm that the man of God’s medulla oblongata may be collapsing as a result of the building collapse.

Here are some stories making headline news across Nigeria this week.

1. Boko Haram installs emirs in Gwoza, Dambua- Sun newspaper. What I find interesting is that reporters were there to cover the story but no soldiers.

2. Military steps up search for missing fighter jet. Maybe this search will lead them to our missing Chibok girls. God works in mysterious ways, you know.

3. Zambian minister accuses Dangote Cement of bribery. Apparently nobody told this minister, “this is how we do it, baby.”

4. I am not the problem of Abia State – Orji Uzor Kalu. Of course, not. Who's saying such a stupid thing? You're only the source of the problem.

5. Soldiers who fired at stealing GOC Maj. Gen. Abubakar sentenced to death. Steal, you get a pat on the back. Complain, you’re dead. Great people, great nation.

6. Auditor General’s Report Indicts Ex-Head Of Service, Oronsaye, For N123billion fraud... Are you wondering what will happen to him afterwards? It’s simple: and he lived happily ever after.

7. How I abandoned my husband, 3 children and ended up a robber — Suspect. Another stupid criminal. Who cares about how? Tell us why.

8. Jonathan has failed the North - ACF. So did Obasanjo, YarAdua, Abdulsamlami, Abacha, Babangida, Buhari, Shagari, Obasanjo, Muhammed, Gowon..

9. Lionel Messi's Hometown Bans Parents From Naming Their Children 'Messi'. In Nigeria you get a cool million is you name your child Goodluck. And nobody has done so in the last 6 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr-ob_AOwnM?list=UUKnyVIW5QvfnsXddsjFKx4A
Re: Are Ayo Orisejafor And Prophet T.B. Joshua Bad Pastors? by redsun(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2014
There are no good pastors,they are all propagators of distorted reality. They make the people more sheepish and take advantage if their vulnerability.
Re: Are Ayo Orisejafor And Prophet T.B. Joshua Bad Pastors? by djfaithy: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Its not mine to judge, but in my opinion YES ! Including oyedepo and the rest.
Re: Are Ayo Orisejafor And Prophet T.B. Joshua Bad Pastors? by brownlords: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2014
djfaithy: Its not mine to judge, but in my opinion YES ! Including oyedepo and the rest.

Your yet to condemn the activities of your soldiers of Allah

(1) (Reply)

Africa Must Rise And Be Free / The Maladministration In Abia State / How We Wrongly Sacked Fayose-former Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.