Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (58607 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Idrismusty97(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Hidentity(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Hidentity(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
This too shall pass... Then somewhere that same day, a powerful senator who had shed more blood will be celebrated by the same mob. The REAL kidnappers are in the corridors of power but they are neither "stoneable" nor "arrestable". This is Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
erico2k2:
U seem to forget 2hat happened in Rivers Allo

allu guys were trying to toast a girl?
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Ahmeduana(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
angleman: [img]http://1.bp..com/-CTB9-J9Z4Cc/VB_MCiZSRyI/AAAAAAAAO4U/Sg07NvtW-3Q/s280/10660300_642944925821429_3856222197154515780_n.jpg[/img]
On Friday, September, 19th 2014, in the cosmopolitan city of Calabar, Nigeria, two young male kidnappers met with bitter waterloo just as they failed in their attempt to Kidnap a young lady supposed to be a student of the University of Calabar between the hours of 3:30-4:30pm.
The failed kidnap attempt was along the Mary Sleysor Avenue very close to the University Main Gate. Following the Alarm raised by the girl, the hoodlum were intersected by some angry Mob and beaten up to pulp. One of the thug was beaten to just a few steps to death while the other one escaped the extremes of the mobs outrage as he ran into the University of Calabar Main Gate’s Security Post.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LULmyn9Bqzw/VB_MDfqi_HI/AAAAAAAAO4k/yJeFsDIGm9s/s280/10712772_642944932488095_4220237202316272816_n.jpg[/img]

The Joint Military Task Force/Police in Calabar Municipal Were immediately called upon by the University of Calabar Surveillance Unit. Upon Arrival of the Force, the rascals were pick up and the furry of the Mass was abated.
More so, the White Audi car with Registration Number GEP-167-AAA (Cross River) of the Kidnappers also felt the outrage of the Mob on it as all its wind screen were shattered to pieces. The shattered Audi was later on pulled to the Police Division Office by some police officers.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-47Gm3JfsgF4/VB_MC_ydXDI/AAAAAAAAO4c/1d-kif6xIKQ/s280/10711006_642944929154762_749222274415781258_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cXjDI99CBCo/VB_MCYwDdJI/AAAAAAAAO4s/IVa45R7eX9k/s280/10678807_642967115819210_6975063604433741716_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_wrKOOVm4tU/VB_MFOjLeyI/AAAAAAAAO5A/rKrdigE-y8k/s280/10710689_642967109152544_5334918145770844631_n.jpg[/img]

http://www./2014/09/kidnappers-beaten-to-near-death-by.html
THE BA$$TARDS WANT TO MAKE COOL MONEY INSTEAD THEY MEET HOT UNDILUTED JUDGEMENT.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Osyxcel: In Patience voice: See bloods for the guy face, Diaris God o cry cry
She is a mother, accord her the respect! What has prolific english usage achieved for you?
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by lawrenceunaa: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
erad: 'suspected kidnappers' in my opinion. For all I care, it might be a toasting attempt gone wrong and it's just wrong to conclude they are kidnappers when you didn't even bother following them to the police station to hear their side of the story.

So much venom we reserve for ourselves. A false alarm or unfounded suspicion is all we need to turn on a fellow human like we are not one.

The government has failed us but most importantly, we have failed ourselves and generations unborn.
i agree with u and especially @ bold
Ladies can turn a small thing into a big deal

But this na mber month ,so no toasting tongue
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Yukov(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmyrichie: They should have killed em.
Imagine yourself, you walked up to a young boy with the intention to ask for direction, the boy has been directed by his parent to run away from strangers or better still shout for help. He did not know what you want and the next thing he did was to shout, calling you a kidnapper. The more you ask the boy to stop shouting, the louder his voice becomes, before you know it, people have already surrounded you. By the time the mob handle you, you will know that not all people called kidnappers are really one.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by sleek82(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

mr man, how many girls have you toasted that shouted kidnap on you?
but tink abt it....if u were a kidnapper,wuld u go to the univ gate to try ur skills?
We dnt knw d true story bt it truly sounds absurd!
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
...................Dear God.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by jaggedboi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unlearned......
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
sleek82: but tink abt it....if u were a kidnapper,wuld u go to the univ gate to try ur skills?

apart from university girls that can be lured with money, what other girls? because if you try that with highschool children, there will be no escape
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Danrizzle: Dem no nake:d dem gon.. If to-say na for lagos, dem go don nake:d dem, cut-off their diicks and burst their balls.

It is comments like these that make me think that Nigerians deserve the kind of leadership they get. No element of humanity whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
erad:

The government has failed us but most importantly, we have failed ourselves and generations unborn.

Sadly, this is the bitter truth.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by totorimi: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Suffer not a witch to live. There is nothing like false alarm, everybody evil doer must be punished once caught in the act. Our justice system has failed us therefore no thief, kidnapper, ritualist, 419 etc must be spared, why? because they do not pity us when they target us. Anyone caught in the act need not be taken to police station, let them be given the jungle justice right there and then.
A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye.

You cannot be shouting thief! thief!! when there is no thief so whenever we catch one thief we behead them and send the headless body to the family that produced the thief shikena. We live in the jungle where there is no light no water, no good road, no good school, no good police so what justice system are we talking about. I am totalling in for jungle justice.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by belleOfaces(f): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerians and their animalistic tendencies. we'll never learn. the aluu 4 died just like that. SMH
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by belleOfaces(f): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
totorimi: Suffer not a witch to live. There is nothing like false alarm, everybody evil doer must be punished once caught in the act. Our justice system has failed us therefore no thief, kidnapper, ritualist, 419 etc must be spared, why? because they do not pity us when they target us. Anyone caught in the act need not be taken to police station, let them be given the jungle justice right there and then.
A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye.

You cannot be shouting thief! thief!! when there is no thief so whenever we catch one thief we behead them and send the headless body to the family that produced the thief shikena. We live in the jungle where there is no light no water, no good road, no good school, no good police so what justice system are we talking about. I am totalling in for jungle justice.

and because of lack of electricity, we must become animals. continue! shebi ur pole live. among ds animals too?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Enasco1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lilimax: Jungle justice is barbaric.
People should desist... sad
my dear it x nt barbaric oooo, as far as they wea certain dat dx guys wea kidnappers n weapons found wt them. My sister, I will help use niddle 2 sew their lips b4 d cops come!!
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by belleOfaces(f): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
sleek82: but tink abt it....if u were a kidnapper,wuld u go to the univ gate to try ur skills?
my tots exactly. the guys may not have said more than "fine girl, can we meet u?" for goodness sake, what if it was a false alarm abi d girl sef dey on her period n is just irritable. awon were ti fe pa won. mtsheww!
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by synergycom19: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
erad: 'suspected kidnappers' in my opinion. For all I care, it might be a toasting attempt gone wrong and it's just wrong to conclude they are kidnappers when you didn't even bother following them to the police station to hear their side of the story.

So much venom we reserve for ourselves. A false alarm or unfounded suspicion is all we need to turn on a fellow human like we are not one.

What kind of toasting without some kind of force that will make an Alarm necessary?
The police will simply collect oney and let them go.
If it was actually a toasting gone wrong then the boys were Reckless, desperate and senseless, to do that in a state with high incident of kidnappings
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by pelwal: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
please i beg u all to like my page, I will really be grateful if you like it thanks at fb.com/pelwal33
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Enasco1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Coldfeet: We still haven't learnt anything from the Aluu killings? Everyday jungle justice gets meted out to defenseless citizens!

Be they kidnappers or not NO ONE! Deserves such treatment!!

Two Wrongs awfully NEVER makes a Right!

Shame on me if I were a spectator and didn't do anything to stop the beatings!

Shame on me for rushing to open this thread despite the "viewer discretion" warning! (What was I expecting sef! People dancing?)

Shame on our government that has made its people lose hope on the law enforcers! Thereby taking the law upon themselves! Albeit WORSE than those law enforcers that we feel are not capable.

Reading thru the ops narrative gave me the conclusion that he was probably one of the "Head crackers" that beat that man like thatangry see his tone even?

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! And yet when petrodollar and his gang lash out at Nigerias barbarism someone will say BAN them!
I love my Country Nigeria Yet! Sometimes I wonder if the Nigeria I love exist only in my dreams. sad
story 4 d godss
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Dcholeric: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

mr man, how many girls have you toasted that shouted kidnap on you?
Mr man Do you have idea what happened at aluu? four boys stripped and burnt following a false alarm from a random lady.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Enasco1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Balkan: it seems you are a kidnapper sympathizer. or you are a kidnapper
my broda ask him/her dat question 1m times n I wll support U
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Enasco1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
belleOfaces:
my tots exactly. the guys may not have said more than "fine girl, can we meet u?" for goodness sake, what if it was a false alarm abi d girl sef dey on her period n is just irritable. awon were ti fe pa won. mtsheww!
it will serve as a warnin 2 anybodi tryin 2 misbehave in dat environs cos d pple are always on red alert!!!
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by acada111(f): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
eleojo23: It wasn't stated anywhere that they were confirmed kidnappers.

And to think that this was carried out within the environs of an academic community, one begins to wonder what they are really learning.

Even if they were really kidnappers, did they have to be beaten to near-death? Couldn't they have been subdued and handed over to the authorities?
This practice of people always taking laws into their hands is the height of crudeness.

Yes, we should frown at evil but there are better ways to do it than acting like barbarians.

My dear, pray that these people never come near any of your loved one. You'll cry rivers of blood and they still won't have mercy on you. Rather, they'll tell you to go to the ends of the heavens and look for 10million naira or they'll kill your loved one, whether old or young.
Two female teachers in my state were kidnapped, they were aged 50+.
After both families paid the requested ransom, one of the women was released and the kidnappers told the husband of the other one that his wife was sick and had been taken 2 d hospital. sad The other teacher said they were lying that the woman was dead. She said while they were trying to rape her, she struggled with them, thus prompting them to hit her head with the butt of a gun, after which she collapsed.
A week later, the kidnappers called the husband of the "still missing" woman and said go to so and so place, the body of your wife is there. The man ran there with members of his family, saw the said body but it wasn't his wife. Till now, the woman has not been found, dead or alive. cry
So, tell me! If such happens to someone close to your heart and you're in a place where kidnappers are being beaten, how will you react ? Be truthful to yourself please.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by fujirice: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

How many girls have you toasted that screamed kidnap on you. because non have screamed kidnap on me
Whoever/whatever made those mob the judge, the jury and the punisher is still not clear to me. Some lady just shouted kidnappers and thats it? What happened to 'right to fair hearing?' and for you my dear, to be justifying this act is worrisome. Maybe its because the story was not well reported but if you ask me I feel strngly that what the lady said is not all that happened.
I believe the Aluu 4 has not become stale in our minds. Tomorrow now we will be shouting that our militry are human right abusers, so what really is the difference now?
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by ntbaby(f): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Lacomus]In this country jungle justice is the best for people like these, some persons are just ranting because they were not there to witness the who thing, these bois almost made away with that girl but not for hold up.

Bros no vex o, u talk as if u were there....AS in EYE WITNESS
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by egopersonified(f): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some people would come to nl and form saint, there are thievies, armed robbers and kidnappers on this nl, there are also people who have assisted a mob carry out jungle justice, but everyone comes online and forms 'I am a blessing to my country'. Is it not the same youths on the street that are on nl? Why then is the cry against jungle justice loudest online but on the streets it is the reverse? It is when we begin to be true to ourselves we will begin to see changes in this country. Please, practice what you preach.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Pennywise(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Things are always slow and layed back in Calabar. Those guys are lucky it wasnt a Lagos mob. The only 'Police' they see will be morgue attendant. Apprentice kidnappers.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Dcholeric: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
acada111:

My dear, pray that these people never come near any of your loved one. You'll cry rivers of blood and they still won't have mercy on you. Rather, they'll tell you to go to the ends of the heavens and look for 10million naira or they'll kill your loved one, whether old or young.
Two female teachers in my state were kidnapped, they were aged 50+.
After both families paid the requested ransom, one of the women was released and the kidnappers told the husband of the other one that his wife was sick and had been taken 2 d hospital. sad The other teacher said they were lying that the woman was dead. She said while they were trying to rape her, she struggled with them, thus prompting them to hit her head with the butt of a gun, after which she collapsed.
A week later, the kidnappers called the husband of the "still missing" woman and said go to so and so place, the body of your wife is there. The man ran there with members of his family, saw the said body but it wasn't his wife. Till now, the woman has not been found, dead or alive. cry
So, tell me! If such happens to someone close to your heart and you're in a place where kidnappers are being beaten, how will you react ? Be truthful to yourself please.
and what if your son or brother was among the boys killed at aluu, would you have written the same epistle at the report of the news.
kidnapers are bad but it has to be confirmed they are kidnapers before killing I mean aluu TOT me so much.
I was recently going to lagos state uni on my way at okoko two guys being beaten close to death accused for kidnaping and when police came to their rescue there and then without even getting to the police station it was confirmed that they had problems in business dealings with another man, which brought a fight and the next minute they were first called 419 and later changed to kidnapers. the other biz partner was nowhere to be found, people started droping and denying their weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.