Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them (963 Views)

Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo / What Is Your Favourite Mavin Group Song / Mavin Artiste D'prince Releases Hot New Promo Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by adonbilivit: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Mavin records is is arguably the hottest label in Nigeria at the moment. based on the hits they Have chunned out so far, here is my ranking.

1. Reekado banks: he is got a nice voice and has a style that is appealing to Nigerian. if he doesnt blow, i will quit partying! Go reeky baby

2. D'prince: i love him because he takes his time to come up with nice jams that are worth the wait. he is full of life ( watch dorobucci if you think otherwise). his latest personal effort(oyo) is inspiring but still danceable. give it up for omoba!

3. Tiwa Savage: she does songs that are american inclined sometimes but goes hard when she takes it to the streets. tiwa deserves this spot for now but she needs to work hard to retain it because dija has the potentials to rock this same position.

4. Dr. sid: this guy is a smart mavin...lolz. He was kinda rapping from the outset but switched to singing (pangolo) to get to the money! i still rock surulere any time any day.

5. Dija: you thought i was going to put her at number four right? this girl bad (double 007). i just love all her songs i have heard so far the only problem being that they are sometimes not danceable

6. Korede Bello:This is arguably the most hyped mavin. he is talented, no doubt. the issue is this, if i am to consider just talent and song content, he might be number one on the list. But then, this is Nigeria where we only appreciate songs that make us move our body. k.b should switch his style up and start making party jams. maybe later he can start making quality songs like 2face after making hits

Notice that Don Jazzy was left out. i didn't include him because i think he is on another level. He is the boss and is trying to bring out the best in these acts. i saw no basis for comparing him with them.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Korede bello baibiey kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by BarbieBlues(f): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2014
I'll go for koredo. Tiwa is kool but I don't like her anymore. The others don't really move me. Koredo's songs just hit the spot grin kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by ba7man(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2014
I don't listen to Nigerian mumbo, jumbo, jungle chants with heavy beats to mask the shallowness of the lyrics, crap music. undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by fairygeh(f): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2014
It's k.bello all the way grin kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by Missyetty(f): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2014
I wil go for tiwa, the babe is realy talented, tho she has been messing up lately
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm Dr sid nd korede for me
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Mavin artiste? Rank Them by WisdomCanada(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Ma bby Di'ja anyday, Aphrodija 007 me love u

(1) (Reply)

Friends/fans Surround Peter Okoye's Son For A Selfie. / I Never Slept With Lil Wayne And Drake – Nicki Minaj / Iceprince Shares Throwback Photo Of Himself, Dagrin And Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.