Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (37185 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2014
where d rules na @ op

morale is high already o.

hmm farano fine sha.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by zicoraads: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2014
cyborg1: So ladies are itemised into auction sales goods?
You guys seemed to be the one that makes many of them to be...
Its just for the fun of it, no one is giving anybody out after the challenge which I believe is what happens after an auction, so chill, its just for fun and show. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2014
kilokeys: where d rules na @ op

morale is high already o.

hmm farano fine sha.
RULES

- You (a guy) can only woo one person (a lady) at a time.

- A lady can get wooed by as many men as possible.

- First thing is declaration to woo a lady e.g: Dygeasy says "I'd like to woo Tonto Dikeh. Then another man could decide to make a challenge e.g: Pasqal09 says "I'd like to challenge Dygeasy" and there we have a slot. Other men could decide to challenge Dygeasy and Pasqal09. There's no limit. And Pasqal09 might decide to go for an entirely fresh slot hoping some one challenges him.

The wooing proper comes up on Friday, 26th September 2014

Ensure you tag me in every declaration and challenge.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by zicoraads: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Dygeasy...I'll like to woo MizMyColi kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by philantoxx(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2014
sipping my zobo wit enof groundnut.to see how tins unfold.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Suggested LADIES YOU CAN WOO

MizMyColi
Farano
Temigracie
Cdamsel
Tashamania
Teespice
Harbosede02
Chymystique
Xtarxhyne
Cheryl1
AfricanApple
Frankysnow
Kulkatty
Sholasholala
Blackbeau1
Kachisbarbie
Ideyhere
Marieolae
Isk
Dolcilicious
Candygosh
Sarimah
IfyAngela
Romanciella
Lorlaahlozz
Dechandel
Cecediva
Audrie
SELENAqueensy
Softsparkyy
MrsBreezy
Beckyomas
MsAnne
Liability
Rozzay

Will add more as I remember cool

You can woo anybody who's not on this list as well. ANYBODY!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2014
zicoraads: Dygeasy...I'll like to woo MizMyColi kiss
Noted.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by MizMyColi(f): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2014
snadguy007: cheesy Which kain food be pepsi lite and popcorn nah undecided E no fit reach anywhere o, abeg buy correct food joor wey go carry us reach the end. This thread na season long film, make person no faint halfway cheesy

Okay Hun.
I will order three course meal, full plate, all carbohydrates and fat and oil. That should see us thru till the end.

@Sameer1212, what I do naw? Why did you call me a transgender

[size=20pt]Bia!

This is a warning to all wooers

Woo Liability LieAbility at your own risk.
He is not an (f)

I repeat, He is not an (f), even if he posts pictorial evidence.

Signed:
Concerned Nairalander.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Dygeasy: SLOTS

Naijaboiy and ***** to woo MARIEOLAE

Zicoraads and ***** to woo MizMyColi
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
una no dey see me? Who me na..........

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Can I woo someone that's not on the list?
I honestly find her cute and highly intelligent but she's not there. Dygeasy can I?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by cooljoe(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
marieolae smiley
make cheryl catch u 1st
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2014
TrollMan: Can I woo someone that's not on the list?
I honestly find her cute and highly intelligent but she's not there. Dygeasy can I?
Of course you can. I don't know every lady here. Feel free. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by zicoraads: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Liability: una no dey see me? Who me na..........
Lol...chill! Maybe ur name is scaring em off. No one wants a Liability. And its just starting...you'll definitely find someone who'll sweep you off ur feet wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay Hun.
I will order three course meal, full plate, all carbohydrates and fat and oil. That should see us thru till the end.

[size=20pt]Bia!

This is a warning to all wooers

Woo Liability LieAbility at your own risk.
He is not an (f)

I repeat, He is not an (f), even if he posts pictorial evidence.

Signed:
Concerned Nairalander.[/size]

now i know ladies are their own worst enemies.

How could you be saying such things, such defamatory statement, such ill words, hurting my womanhood, an affront to my person, how could you miss-kpoli? tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Tallesty1(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Who wan carry liability
Liability: una no dey see me? Who me na..........

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2014
i aam foncused o ..
i dey find chic wey get strong head pass
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by marieolae(f): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2014
cooljoe: make cheryl catch u 1st
sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by AfricanApple(f): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Dygeasy: Suggested LADIES YOU CAN WOO

Will add more as I remember cool
una don't start again. good luck to the wooers
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by snadguy007(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay Hun.

shocked shocked. Too much starch will make one dizzy. Maybe you should add a lil protein to it. Hope i'm not asking for too much wink

Dont mind Sameer1212 joor, he is scared of wooing you kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by AfricanApple(f): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Liability: now i know ladies are their own worst enemies.

How could you be saying such things, such defamatory statement, such ill words, hurting my womanhood, an affront to my person, how could you miss-kpoli? tongue
sorry uh, no chance for u, your dreams of receiving your fellow guys will not come through.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by cooljoe(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: sad
wat is a fresh gal lyk u doin wit a sick lookin smiley on a fresh tuesday morning
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by MizMyColi(f): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
snadguy007: shocked shocked. Too much starch will make one dizzy. Maybe you should add a lil protein to it. Hope i'm not asking for too much wink

Don't mind Sameer1212 joor, he is scared of wooing you kiss

Kkay cheesy
I believe your counsel.

I'll add Beans and fish grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
I missed dis game from d former ones make I siddon watch I sure say e go make brain, barman get me a chilled bottle of rozzay
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2014
jotey: joenice where u dae....Na kinkybraids I wan woo o grin
Great. I am here now. Take her if you want to. I don't have a girlfriend on this online community. Good luck in your adventure grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
this thread go bad gannn.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by valmunich(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
*Brings out radio* *Calls tosyne2much LaurelP, naijaboiy, *Mayday! Mayday! Attention! This is a distress call! it calls for collective measures. Do you read me?!? There's been a break out here and I don't think I can handle it alone. The team is needed here ASAP for backup over!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: sorry uh, no chance for u, your dreams of receiving your fellow guys will not come through.
for internet? See ya mouth. tongue

as if all this wooing and love is real sef.

Anyways, am still available for who ooooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by MizMyColi(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Liability: now i know ladies are their own worst enemies.

[size=14pt]Hey! angry

Who Liked This YOUR Post?

Ohohohohoho, you used your alternate account abii?

Hian!

See, you're not a lady, I have proof!
Coordinate and park well joor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme tell you those who are confirmed ladies

Marieolae
PriscaOge Asampete
Temigrcie oko mi
Softsparkyy Gloryyy!!!!! Teeo should come here already! cheesy
Frankysnow
Glitest
Destante
Epathra
AFRICANAPPLE kiss
Misslimbody
Shoefreak bebe cool

More to come.

Now

Vaporize make I see road joor angry
[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
TrollMan: Can I woo someone that's not on the list?
Who is that? grin

#amebo
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Nice
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
rozzay: I missed dis game from d former ones make I siddon watch I sure say e go make brain, barman get me a chilled bottle of rozzay
na kunu dey.....drinktongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.