Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl (2387 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2014

To many people, a beautiful girl is a very lucky girl whom nature has blessed with physical beauty that is bringing her all the goodies of life - from frequent male admirations to unmerited favours, but the reverse is the case most times.

Having meditated over this topic for long, I decided to take a bold step to interview three different pretty girls from different locations and backgrounds, and their ordeals seemed to be the same, which I summarized below.

1.People see you as an unintelligent or dumb person
Once you are a girl and you are very pretty, by default, people have already concluded that you are not intelligent, and that the only thing you have to offer in life is just your physical beauty and nothing more.

2. You are a flirt
To most guys, every beautiful girl is a flirt, so it doesn’t matter if you are one or not because they've already assumed that you are a flirt because of your looks and they'll eventually treat you like one if they can even summon courage to approach you.

3. No man wants to woo you because they believe that you already have a rich boyfriend
Most beautiful girls die silently without love because every guy that passes them believes they already belong to one rich, handsome guy, so why waste their time wooing a girl that’s already taken by a supernatural man? grin And even when they eventually try to woo her, they don’t believe she would love them because she must be loving one virtual man… somewhere. grin

4. Men only want you for a fling, no commitment Majority of men wouldn’t want to be committed to a very pretty girl because they feel it's of no use when she already has plenty of men to choose from, so why waste time committing yourself to her? That’s the usual belief most men have concerning very pretty ladies.

5. You face issues Professionally
Which boss doesn't want to get down with his 'hot' staff? Most pretty ladies face this problem at their workplaces and in situations when she refuses her boss's advances she could face problems at work or even get laid off meanwhile a less attractive lady is working with no issues.

6. You have bad character
People don’t want to even come close to know whether you're a cool person or not, once you are a beautiful girl, everyone automatically assumes that you are proud and you'll definitely set your standards very high for whoever you'd want to interact with.
7. Hate From Other Women
This is something beautiful women have to deal with everyday. Every wrong thing you do to them would always be linked to your looks. Some really jealous ones even attribute your facial looks to use of make-up

8. Everybody thinks you can’t make a good wife
Everyone believes that a beautiful girl can’t make a good wife because she will always be pompous feeling that it's a privilege for her husband to be married to her. Some people are even of the weird believe that beautiful girls wont want to have children early so they don't ruin their physical appearances too early after childbirth. shocked

9. You have jealous girlfriends
Most beautiful girls don't have good gfs they can trust because jealousy would surely set in at some point and those friends would go into doing unimaginable things. Some not so beautiful girls even refuse to make their pretty friends bridesmaid at their weddings.

10. Everyone believes that your success is due to your beauty and not your hardwork
No one wants to believe that
a beautiful girl can be hardworking because they already believe that she is getting lots of favor from men who are probably sleeping with her.

It really sucks when people make these assumptions about beautiful women.

Feel free to add yours if you're beautiful. Please add evidence to your comments.
Remember, pinshures or we don't believe it grin

Source: http://..com.es/2013/04/disadvantages-of-being-beautiful-girl.html?m=1
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 1:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Personally I believe the problem is with whoever allows him/herself to be influenced by a person's looks. If you bring yourself low to feel a girl has high standard or is too big for you raise your standard too instead of condemning her and making general conclusions.

But if you're a beautiful girl and you do all these bad things because of your looks then your case is in heaven.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Opiosko: 1:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Shallow

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Space For Advertisement @ €1500.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by solreb: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Shallow indeed with limited view of life experiences

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 1:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Feel free to add yours smiley
Opiosko: Shallow

solreb: Shallow indeed with limited view of life experiences
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by pappyrose(f): 1:52am On Sep 23, 2014
I don't agree with d OP. The opposite of all d mentioned is the case for me. It depends on the way u present urself.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Rum.
Purely rubbish.
Bereft of proper thinking.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 3:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Lol...Follow this direct link to create your own thread in the romance section.
http:// www.nairaland.com newtopic?board=21
Looks like you're good with words. Use them all up in your own thread.

LogoDWhiz: Rum.
Purely rubbish.
Bereft of proper thinking.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Realtol(m): 3:13am On Sep 23, 2014
pappyrose: I don't agree with d OP. The opposite of all d mentioned is the case for me.
Reading your comment, I had to rush and check your picture and you didn't disappoint me. You are beautifully and wonderfully made.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 3:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Realtol:
Reading your comment, I had to rush and check your picture and you didn't disappoint me. You are beautifully and wonderfully made.
cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by pappyrose(f): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Realtol:

Thank u for the complement
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Realtol(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2014
pappyrose:

Thank u for the complement
You are rightly welcome.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by jennylove7575(f): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2014
This topic is cramped with personal prejudice... Its so ghetto reasoning. The kind of talks a bus conductor was discussing with a female passenger at agege. I don't know what to make of this myopic imaginative write up...hmmm... Well op well done for the typing effort but your message scores zero.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2014
jennylove7575: This topic is cramped with personal prejudice... Its so ghetto reasoning. The kind of talks a bus conductor was discussing with a female passenger at agege. I don't know what to make of this myopic imaginative write up...hmmm... Well op well done for the typing effort but your message scores zero.
Lol..I actually didn't write that. Just intended sharing a piece I read somewhere. smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by jennylove7575(f): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol..I actually didn't write that. Just intended sharing a piece I read somewhere. smiley
that's good...hugs!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by mrham03(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Opiosko: Shallow
what do u even know? Can u write a poem in pidgin?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by mrham03(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2014
nice write up o.p.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Marverick(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
pappyrose: I don't agree with d OP. The opposite of all d mentioned is the case for me. It depends on the way u present urself.
if I could rearrange the alphabets,I wud put letter U and I together grin ,true talk
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
jennylove7575: that's good...hugs!
Thank you. I actually added 3 points there. I hope they weren't the perceived 'agege' points. Lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Marverick(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2014
I don't believe being beautiful is a disadvantages,though I hv preety friends who complain of being hit on a lot cuz dey pretty tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by pappyrose(f): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Marverick: if I could rearrange the alphabets,I wud put letter U and I together grin ,true talk

Hmmmm, u really can't.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Jewelbaby01(f): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
The opp is right, all that and more. The most annoying part is, you get stalked everyday, by every Tom, Dick, and Harry, even the mad people, so disgusting. They keep stalking u, yet they don't even want u for keeps, some just want 2 identify with u, or just show u off 2 ppl, so they could get credits for dating a very cute girl, outside they treat u like an angel, inside they are just animals. I won't regret tho that am cute, cos I know God dint make a mistake, Cos right now, 2day, am so happy, I also gat d cutest and sweetest guy ever. Plus he doesn't see all these wrongs in me, rather he sees the opposite.

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Felvet(f): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let me allow beautiful girls to comment
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by cegxie(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Felvet: Let me allow beautiful girls to comment

You are beautiful yourself!
So your comment is welcome...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by cegxie(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
For me beauty is not a yardstick jump to conclusions.. In-fact the more beautiful you are the more the force of attraction.. Lols

Just like someone above commented, it all depends on your packaging which no matter how beautiful or ugly some one is will surely be offloaded at some point..

If is just based on the assumptions above, I would say it all depends on human personality.. While some are quick to join the fray of assuming based on popular trend.. The real men are like predators.. So if you are his choice prey.. With or without blemish, will mark you out and close you down...

Just that sometimes a lot of beautiful girls use it a weapon or edge in things they do..
A lot of them though... Not all of them
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
ayukdaboss: Lol...Follow this direct link to create your own thread in the romance section.
http:// www.nairaland.com newtopic?board=21
Looks like you're good with words. Use them all up in your own thread.

mrham03: what do u even know? Can u write a poem in pidgin?
Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
what the op say is damm true
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
what the op say is damm true and on nl you will be getting more followers day by day not knowing who to follow back
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
what the op say is damm true and on nl you will be getting more pm and followers day by day not knowing who to follow back or pm back

(1) (Reply)

20 Things You Should Never Say When Someone Says 'I Love You' / The Patient Pretty Girl / 15 ways Prostitute operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.