Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant (750 Views)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / I Need A Bulk Sms Site Dat Is Cheap / Those Who Design Cheap Website And Those Who Think Web Design Is Cheap... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant by NetBizguy: 4:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello, If you are very good with in wordpress website designing, and can make due with a little payment in rendering service, you can apply to this.

To apply you have to show me your own website and at least four website you created with four different wordpress themes. the fee is very little as I said but the Job is constant, I'm also a website designer, designing with wordpress so I know how difficult marketing website services is, its nothing you will sit down at home and think you would ever get. sometimes in a month you will just get one Job. so think where you are getting a certain amount of money at least 3 time a week x 4 week, saving your strength and energy at home or office for other things that are important to you.

This is very beneficial if you are a student or currently unemployed as a part time Job until you find something better or anything your dream or can stay with us, because most job can't pay upto 30,000, and walking from office to office from week to get only to get two Jobs at 40k or at worse one at 15k is not worth the stress, so I joined this company, stay at home and do my wordpress editing three thousand naira per site. If you are interested Just send me message to the E-mail in de pe nd en tf or mu la at yahoo dot com, remove d whole space, and replace the "at with @" and the "dot with ."
Re: Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant by CreativeWeb(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
If you can pay 10k per site, I wil work wit you. I am a wordpress designer to the core. I also have access to over 800 premium wordpress themes from themeforest.net, elegantthemes.com and cssigniter.com.
Re: Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant by jos4kay: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
N3,000 per site?. I go prefer to sleep instead.
Re: Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant by NetBizguy: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
CreativeWeb:
If you can pay 10k per site, I wil work wit you. I am a wordpress designer to the core. I also have access to over 800 premium wordpress themes from themeforest.net, elegantthemes.com and cssigniter.com.

The three thousand naira does not include domain registration, the domain will be registered and wordpress installed on it the they provide you with username and password to login. the best the can pay is 4k
Re: Apply For Wordpress Website Designing Payment Is Cheap But Work Is Constant by CreativeWeb(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
I know it doesnt include domain reg. Again, installing wp is nt a big deal. Wp is free. What of theme? Will they provide a theme or wil they be comfortable wit free themes on wordpress repository? What of images? Or will I use my data mb to be scouting for images online?

I have access to any kind of wp premium theme.

If they can pay 10k, then am interested. I will have to purchase data bundle that I will use to design the website live.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create You First Website With Html And Css / Man Sells Ebola.com For $200,000 / What Is Web Hosting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.