Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of September 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of September 2014 (372 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of September 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2014 / Redeemed Christian Church Of God September 2014 Holy Ghost Service; Be There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of September 2014 by jonatoye(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The purpose of a product can only be determined by the maker; until you come to God you will never discover your purpose in life!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. " (John 15:5 KJV).
God is the creator of all men. The diversity in the nature and characteristics of men is the proof of the fact that he created us to fulfill different purposes. He is the only one who can accurately tell in details your purpose in life. If you are not in him whatever you use your life to do is a waste.
Until you surrender your life to God through Christ, you have not taken any definite step towards the fulfillment of your purpose. The productive moment of your life is the one spent in His presence for His purpose. May the Lord remove everything that is making your life unproductive for His purpose in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a fulfilled Tuesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of October 2014 / Keep On Fighting / Welcome To Another Multi-testimony Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.