Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What's Your View On This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your View On This (865 Views)

Married Men And Women,and matured minds,i Kindly Need Your View On This. / Having Or Being A Male Nursery Teacher: Your View / Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2014
It been coming to my mind probably every morning

Three days ago, just few steps away from BAMBAM Entertainment Center, where I had a meeting to attend, a young lad stopped me(should be 7 of age), requesting for some money, that his mum sent him on an errand but He misplaced the money while Playing along the road.

He had sweet voice with good diction and tenses. Looking worried with droplets of tears. As I looked into the boy's eyes, I saw truth, I had the money to give, coupled with the fact that I love kids smiley but Suddenly my spirit responded differently.

I found myself telling the young lad to go home and explain to his mum what had happened.

My spirit keeps telling me giving the boy money will make the boy believe that, that was the best solution.
Probably, he was scared of his mum, but Who knows the mum will forgive him.

This seems to be how most people relate with others, you are afraid of saying the truth, because of perceived consequences…

What is your take on these?
Re: What's Your View On This by jibbish(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2014
The mother might beat him for being careless but d fact is dt u av told him to b truthful in ds scenario

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2014
jibbish: The mother might beat him for being careless but d fact is dt u av told him to b truthful in ds scenario

Thanks bro
Re: What's Your View On This by Kanwulia: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2014
I totally agree with your actions! kiss
Re: What's Your View On This by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Well, there seems to be some validity in your post but I doubt in my case I could have declined helping the young lad. It's just one of my weak point to refuse helping people in need.

Above all, you did the right thing, either way.
Re: What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: Well, there seems to be some validity in your post but I doubt in my case I could have declined helping the young lad. It's just one of my weak point to refuse helping people in need.

Above all, you did the right thing, either way.

Good, but giving was not the issue, my spirit confirmed the boy was saying the truth, so Normally the next thing I would do was to give, but I was surprised hearing what I said, it came too spontaneous
Re: What's Your View On This by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:

Good, but giving was not the issue, my spirit confirmed the boy was saying the truth, so Normally the next thing I would do was to give, but I was surprised hearing what I said, it came too spontaneous
I understand as it as was a precautionary measure to straighten the lad.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: I understand as it as was a precautionary measure to straighten the lad.

Bro sup, how did you come to follow me? (Not In a bad way), have met somewhere?
Re: What's Your View On This by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:

Bro sup, how did you come to follow me? (Not In a bad way), have met somewhere?
its me na... 2sexy embarassed
Re: What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: its me na... 2sexy embarassed
kikikikikiki
How many handle you de use?
Re: What's Your View On This by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
My perspective is that you can never know whether the boy is saying the truth or not. What do you mean by your spirit confirmed? Are you a magician?.
Could be true could be the height of deception. I see them all around Lekki too everyday.

I only agree with the fact that you gave a very logical solution to his situation. He will learn (if he is saying the truth and nobody else helped him) that there are always consequences for our actions. As a potential man he needs to learn that.

Lastly, giving is not in the circumstances or ramifications of the situation. Giving is in the act. That's for me sha. So whether he was lying or not just like some of our pastors your giving to the boy or anyone found its importance in the act.
Re: What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
NairaMode: My perspective is that you can never know whether the boy is saying the truth or not. What do you mean by your spirit confirmed? Are you a magician?.
Could be true could be the height of deception. I see them all around Lekki too everyday.

I only agree with the fact that you gave a very logical solution to his situation. He will learn (if he is saying the truth and nobody else helped him) that there are always consequences for our actions. As a potential man he needs to learn that.

Lastly, giving is not in the circumstances or ramifications of the situation. Giving is in the act. That's for me sha. So whether he was lying or not just like some of our pastors your giving to the boy or anyone found its importance in the act.

Ok sir.

I'll rather say am a spirit, that's how My father created me.

No one can talk me into giving, am a giver, I always carry cash around because I believe there will always be a need to me and I know the lives have touched through giving.

But I give as my spirit leads no pastor can talk me into giving, I know the importance
Re: What's Your View On This by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:

Ok sir.

I'll rather say am a spirit, that's how My father created me.

No one can talk me into giving, am a giver, I always carry cash around because I believe there will always be a need to me and I know the lives have touched through giving.

But I give as my spirit leads no pastor can talk me into giving, I know the importance

Alright.
Cool stuff bro.
How did your day go?
Re: What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
NairaMode:

Alright.
Cool stuff bro.
How did your day go?
Went well and you?
Re: What's Your View On This by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:
Went well and you?

Cool cool. Thanks.
Have a sweet night bro.
Re: What's Your View On This by ideology(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
NairaMode:

Cool cool. Thanks.
Have a sweet night bro.
Sweet dreams dear

(1) (Reply)

Even New Born Babies Pray Against Untimely Death See This One Do So / Who Can Remember The Name Of This Family? / When And How Should You Tell A Child He/she Was Adopted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.