Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married (11933 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / My Girl Friend Says, "She Is Tired Of Remaining A Virgin." / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by XtraSmooth404: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Condom on your wedding night Seriously

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by bolaino(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
pretydiva: Stil don't get were ur driving @buh I wld say dat keeping oneself till d nyt of ur wedding is d best.cos premarital sex is a sin#teamnosextillweddingnyt#
So my Good sister, Are you trying to tell us you're a virgin? I would find that most interesting. Are you a virgin?
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by HopeAtHand: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
I cant believe i read the entire post, been quite a long time i attempted it on NL

@OP, thats all in the past now.never look back, neither for regret, or justification or excuses...Live you life for today, cos you aint sure of 2mao.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Ok we don hear, wat shuld we do now cos me no be virgin so ur story no apply to me, lol anyway op all I can say is dat u r having a psychological problem cos u feel everyone knew u were a virgin nd dey r now looking @ u, dat heee she don do am now o. Lol it happened to a dear friend dat I bested on her wedding everyone knew her to be a virgin d way she behaved etc ns she knew it so on her wedding day pips were luking to c how she d kiss d groom etc nd gossipping abt how she d have sex @ nyte. Lol it s a normal thing with time ull be used to it, or seek help
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by dechandel(f): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Story for the gods
And i even finished the lengthy confusing post undecided
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by sheunfemix: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2014
dzeeny: Hehehehehehe....serves yu Riiight.
cheesy
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Hollyb(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Virginity. It's a big word. But I don't think u should regret the fact that u lost your virginity after marriage. Its a blessing that most people tend to loose. You followed your heart, and that's the most important thing. But there comes a time when you grow from a girl into a woman. Sex is a beautiful thing. And its meant for a man and a woman. Why u feel disgusting and ashamed I don't understand! God believes that as a married couple, you should be fruitful and multiply. Its in Genesis. He said " Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it". Well I don't know if its the OP..but that's my advice to the lady that wrote this.
God bless you jare sister. At op Dat you regret ur decision doesn't mean others will its a free world everyone should do what works for him/her not imposing their opinion on others. A T M is still d best method. God help us
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by sheunfemix: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Yea means dey are not ready to have kids yet
XtraSmooth404: Condom on your wedding night Seriously
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Pele, so ti gbo (Sorry ooo). But don't try to make this public again, s as not to derail some other girls that are willing to keep their virginity.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Holywizard: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
All i see is a prostitute regretting why she lost huge sum of money. Mugu dont u knw dat being a virgin till marriage is de best gift a lady can offer?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Exjoker: Now this is serious...The devil is a liar! I dont think it is the church who brought out the issue of virginaty purity. Its written clearly in the bible that sex with someone who is not your spouse is a sin nd the narrator claimed that the bible allow men to have sex with someone who is not their wives which is also a big lie. The narrator claimed to be a devoted xtian yet didnt know her bible
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by pretydiva(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
banega: God bless you sister •
amen. And u 2 babe

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by pretydiva(f): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2014
bolaino: So my Good sister, Are you trying to tell us you're a virgin? I would find that most interesting. Are you a virgin?
grin dats btw me, God n my sisters

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by leonprince: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
I get point, ur decision was influenced by people around you. Bt holding urself to ur wedding nite isn't bad, if that's the person's decision. There are a lot of girls that hv had permarital sex and ended up pregnent other bcame sex addict while others got STD. Nice write up tho...... wink

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by salomycruz: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Am touched bout ur post...because am goin tru.similar tin now...i understand u so perfectly well...Dnt expect to get a nice reply frm this thrend cos they cant feel wat u feeling its more of a physcological issue..God wud see u tru it dear.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Osgilliat(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2014
some peep just find it difficult to comprehend this comprehension..the op expected something special from God as promise in return for her virginity i.e the night she lost the virginity she expected some kind of signs from God for keeping virginity,she expected a perfect husband in return, and most of all she never prepares for the shame before it hits her. so don't condemn the op instead condemn the pastors that misled her into believing things that aren't there.and making a vow at age 10 ain't proper at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Mtcheww undecided another atheist on d loose from yabaleft trying to win more souls to ur master ryt.Op last time I checked u ar still a guy so gett dafuq awtta our way.
#TeAmChRiStItIaNTeAmViRgInTiLlWeDdInGnIgHt
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by AfricanApple(f): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2014
total rubbish, this is in a bid to makes girls who want to keep theirs loose their courage

I do not care if premarital sex is a sin or not, dats left for edumare to decide
but keeping your virginity will make no one have that satisfaction of tarnishing ur image, no one would ever say 'that one? I don see her finish na'. u will be respected cos all the guys in your area knows they can't chop u and clean.mouth

dear buriful ladies, if u wanna keep your v, keep it and don't be discouraged but biko don't keep it for any future husband oooo, keep it for your own good

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Desric(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2014
nikkypearl: What message are u trying to pass here,especially to the young ones out there?
The fact that it didn't work for dosent mean it wouldn't for another!pls change that mentallity asap!

The truth/Fact is that Premarital sex is a sinful act..take it or leave it!
And you are proudly guilty of it I guess? Wonder how people come here pretending to saints all in the name moral uprightness when in real life they re the exact opposite of what they claim.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Enasco1(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
pretydiva: Stil don't get were ur driving @buh I wld say dat keeping oneself till d nyt of ur wedding is d best.cos premarital sex is a sin#teamnosextillweddingnyt#
tell us d truth girl. Re u really am member of dat team??
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Bossontop(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
All these hypocrites...smh angry

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by robosky02(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
#teamvirgintill weddingnight.

no once experince should or will ever
change our stand. gbam
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by jamesbawa(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
tah!!!.... u dont look like a virgin to moi
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Dbestmax(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by valdes00(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg who don watch that movie titled - YOU GOT SERVED... The movie swt ehn
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by bolaino(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
pretydiva: grin dats btw me, God n my sisters
ok then, I have my answer. Thanks.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by mimicue(f): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2014
jonglexer: American Virgin-the remix

#gbam na movie
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by lawrenceunaa: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2014
so op what re u insunuating undecided
That ladies should be wayward shocked

Abeg that lady has a problem
& that's if this ur story is true cry
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by adedayourt(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
The only tin I deduce frm d whole story..

She made a public spectacle of her virginity right frm age 10 nd let pple monitor utmost privacy. Left to me church nd virginity has nothing in common, wat determins sex b4 marriage most is ur pesonal decision nd relationship wit God.

Obviously she got discouraged by d dirty look she got frm dos that monitored her all dos years, (like des idi*ts cnt even sing my praise). Nobody, the only tin dey kno is lastnite u wer a virgin but tonite u not. Simple

Just of d opinion dat d church sud desist frm bindin pple unda oat to do wat is right, preach d undiluted gospel nd let individual decide weda to folo or not
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Lilimax(f): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Vig86: The last I can do to any girl is to 'disvirgin' her. Many have come my way but I always advise them instead. I can snatch somebody's girl friend but virgins NO. There are enough 'hoes' to deal with why initiating more hoes into d court? Decision about having sex or not having sex till marriage should be a personal thing.
smiley
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by vincent561(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2014
jamesbawa: tah!!!.... u dont look like a virgin to moi
Lol. Is it written on the fore-head??.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Tymax(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Twisted reasoning. I am offended by the motive behind this post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" / Photos: Meet Chisom Ugwu The Nigerian Lady Who Left Are Village In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.