Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Goodluck Needs Or Want To Know, If - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Goodluck Needs Or Want To Know, If (383 Views)

List Of What Goodluck Jonathan Did In The South East / Do You Agree With What Goodluck Jonathan Once Said About Ruling Nigeria? / What Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Be Remembered For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Goodluck Needs Or Want To Know, If by greenhope(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Greetings. I need your opinion on this. Question- If Goodluck should win 2015 election, what do you think will make priority in his coming years goals looking at the present situation in Nigeria or better still what agenda or goal do you think the president can use to gain the masses supports come 2015 election.
Re: What Goodluck Needs Or Want To Know, If by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Wait, let me first eat
Re: What Goodluck Needs Or Want To Know, If by egift(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2014
greenhope: Greetings. I need your opinion on this. Question- If Goodluck should win 2015 election, what do you think will make priority in his coming years goals looking at the present situation in Nigeria or better still what agenda or goal do you think the president can use to gain the masses supports come 2015 election.

The man has no new ideas just to keep the loot flowing and cling to his greed.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion changed / Community Writes Shell Over Non-payment Of Royalties For 55 Years / Pinnick's Victory, Result Of Uduaghan's Strides In Sports- Ukori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.