Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Is The Church In A Contract With Devil ?? Check Inside - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Church In A Contract With Devil ?? Check Inside (534 Views)

/ Dancing With Devil In The Name Of Christain Music. This Call For Wisdom Rev13:18 / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Church In A Contract With Devil ?? Check Inside by CANTICLES: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2014
For Centuries the greek philiophers av flock into christianity wit their thoughts ... Infact do u even know that churches are now voicin out a particular long time statement of Satan? Lets begin;Almighty God said to Adam That He will die if he eats d fruit of good and bad, " the day u eat thereof, ye shall positively die" kip dat plain truth of Genesis 2:17 in mind as we continue this discussion! And suddenly someone came and said God Is A Liar ! Claimin human beings are immortal souls satan object In Gen 3:4 saying " ye shall positively not die"! ... My Broda Out There are u beginning to bliv God or Satan? Are u also tinkin u av an immortal soul as devil inspire churches to preach? .... I Wasnt Suprised that God Voice out and said "Look! All souls - to me they belong. As the soul of the father so also the soul of the son - to me they belong. The soul who sins is the one who will * die * " -Ezekiel 18:4,20 dats answer in black and white! Humans are mortal souls NOT Imortal as Devil and his preachers preach

(1) (Reply)

Final Warning!!! Final Call!!! / Strange: Catholic Church Set To Welcome Homos*xuals / Let's Play This Christian Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.