Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) (6216 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Benz Vs Honda: Head On Collision! / Benz vs BMW vs Audi: Pure German Machines! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2014
2015 Mercedes-Benz concept coupe SUV to go into battle with BMW X6 2015.Which would you love to own ?

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by xcolanto(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
BMW X6
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by nurey(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2014
When the call is sounded all must answer MERC. When mercedez revvs all other cars bow.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2014
The BMW, no second thought..hope they don't copy bmw's 'systems' like the way they copied bmw's idrive

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Rockvicie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Be lyk say som ov dz guyz never drive Merc b4! no car can be compared to it! Una no see az Davido develop obsession 4 d car ni?
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by lonelydora: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Give me Mercedes benz anyday anytime
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rockvicie: Be lyk say som ov dz guyz never drive Merc b4! no car can be compared to it! Una no see az Davido develop obsession 4 d car ni?
story, tell it to the those who haven't.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rockvicie: Be lyk say som ov dz guyz never drive Merc b4! no car can be compared to it! Una no see az Davido develop obsession 4 d car ni?
story, tell it to the those who haven't. When has Davido become a standard to use? His choice has nothing to do with automotives sir.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by bimbor(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014

Lol.....so? When has Davido become a yard stick for Automobiles?
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Rockvicie(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2014
bimbor:

Lol.....so? When has Davido become a yard stick for Automobiles?
I'm js saying, how many popular people people collect or even buy BMW? A rich man's garage isn't complete without merc, check mayweather's garage, the kardashians, Lil' Wayne, could go on and on.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Rockvicie(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
yungboss:
story, tell it to the those who haven't. When has Davido become a standard to use? His choice has nothing to do with automotives sir.
I'm just saying, wealthy people who collect BMW cars are rare, BMW lost it a long tym ago. Evn ford cars are better than BMW, to now compare it with Mercedes NO!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by xcolanto(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Rockvicie:
[s][/s]I'm just saying, wealthy people who collect BMW cars are rare, BMW lost it a long tym ago. Evn ford cars are better than BMW, to now compare it with Mercedes NO!
[s][/s]

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Rockvicie(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
xcolanto: [s][/s]

Smh undecided
Ohhh. I see you're a bm fan from your profile. Its good t know who you follow tho...4 me its Merc all d way.
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by xcolanto(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Rockvicie:
Ohhh. I see you're a bm fan from your profile. Its good t know who you follow tho...4 me its Merc all d way.

Lol! Busted! @ see you're a bm fan from profile grin yh! Some of us are fanatics like that cool
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Rockvicie:
I'm just saying, wealthy people who collect BMW cars are rare, BMW lost it a long tym ago. Evn ford cars are better than BMW, to now compare it with Mercedes NO!
not a fanboy of BMW...No. But can you tell me where they lost it a long time ago,BMW? what area? because i do not understand your statement...
contrary to what you think, Toyota and Honda Vehicles are more common among the wealthy...hard to believe?
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by bimbor(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Rockvicie:

There is BMW and there is the X6......X6 is in a class of its own bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Tobiizzy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
The best or nothing
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by auhanson(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Without blinking an eyelid, the Mercedes. It would always have better handling, driving experience and comfort as usual

Just check out the picture alone, it speaks volume...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Rockvicie(m): 12:56am On Sep 27, 2014
yungboss:
not a fanboy of BMW...No. But can you tell me where they lost it a long time ago,BMW? what area? because i do not understand your statement...
contrary to what you think, Toyota and Honda Vehicles are more common among the wealthy...hard to believe?
Only those that don't know what true power some vehicles wield go 4 those cars, the only Honda wealthy ppl really dig is d evil spirit and dats cuz ov d speed, Toyota z made ov plastic, no recent Toyota car as survived an accident wv d body intact, I've seen a Mercedes car that got hit from the back by a trailer and d bumper had a only very small dark spot! I'm on almost every car channel on bbm and dey've only reviewed BMW once! And dat car is evn meant 4 2015, vintage Mercedes cars are still on the charts, where BMW vintage cars are no where to be found, I don't evn knw what they look like.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Rockvicie(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2014
bimbor:

There is BMW and there is the X6......X6 is in a class of its own bro!
Yeah and I'm saying you can't even compare the X6 to Mercedes coupe SUV, maybe you should go read d specs of these cars first
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Rockvicie:
Only those that don't know what true power some vehicles wield go 4 those cars, the only Honda wealthy ppl really dig is d evil spirit and dats cuz ov d speed, Toyota z made ov plastic, no recent Toyota car as survived an accident wv d body intact, I've seen a Mercedes car that got hit from the back by a trailer and d bumper had a only very small dark spot! I'm on almost every car channel on bbm and dey've only reviewed BMW once! And dat car is evn meant 4 2015, vintage Mercedes cars are still on the charts, where BMW vintage cars are no where to be found, I don't evn knw what they look like.
hmm, what car channel on BBM do you see? what do you read? alot of celebrity gists and lifestyles and wealth of entertainers? What has True wealth got to do with the Power of a 2014 Toyota Land cruiser or a 2014 Honda Accord for instance? Which Toyota is made of Plastic? I'll say again that you should do a survey amongst the wealthy and make your own findings, not restricted to celebrities please (I know that Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Tony Elemelu, Emiefele all drive the Prado Land Cruiser and those vehicles are not the most powerful) it appears you know so much about that 2015 Merc in the pic above.
I though you would do a proper research before commenting again instead of telling us that you only know little about cars (that's what your comments imply). The key to understanding is an open mind. Read Read and Read...many atimes,our analyses represent a one off assessment or subjected to our impression (maybe assumption) Understanding has alot to do with some sort of 'continuum' I.e, following the stream of education, progressing the mind along with the substance of understanding rather than just darting into subjects.
e.g, if i know how to operate the excel sheet on the basis of daily application in my confinement, i wouldn't standing shoulder to shoulder with one who went to school to study the excel sheet for 4years...or I know how to bleed the cooling system of my car doesn't qualify me to present issues in a way as an authority especially worse when i don't know that the system is made of plastic and the amount of coolant or type i need to use etc. Why is because when the chips are down, I'll become a laughing stock, or an object of ridicule. I have a colleague who thinks he drives a German car because he has a Volvo XC90 AWD,2007 or so...
don't get me wrong I'm not comparing you with anyone, in summary what I'm saying is open your mind up to understanding before anything else,almost everything you posted is faulty (wrt your view about Toyota and Honda) because most wealthy people have Mercedes and they have Toyota, most have BMWs and most have Honda,they have Audis and Bentleys, they have Ford cars etc...alot of Rich people have the environmentally friendly Toyota Prius...

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Rockvicie:
Yeah and I'm saying you can't even compare the X6 to Mercedes coupe SUV, maybe you should go read d specs of these cars first
you can't really compare yet because it is not in the equilibrium...
I may prefer the 5.5 amg variant to the X6m (one of the fastest production SUVs or CUVs idk), but let it roll out, it may have an advantage over the X6 or it may not, who knows,some production models are not as successful as expected of manufacturers...but it's sure looks nice. I personally do not like the shape of these vehicles- CUVs, SUVs or whatever they are called.
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by ba7man(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2014
RIDE: BMW

HANDLING: BMW

ENGINE: BMW

EXTERIOR DESIGN: MERC

INTERIOR DESIGN: MERC

LUXURY: MERC

EQUIPMENT: MERC
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
ba7man: RIDE: BMW

so that's 4/3, Merc.
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by ba7man(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungboss:
so that's 4/3, Merc.
The engine, ride and handling are what appeal the most to car enthusiasts.

BMW rules in those aspects.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by xcolanto(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
ba7man: RIDE: BMW

I think you pretty much covered every bit though. Am all about the ride, handling and engine. Not rilly fizzled on the looks or design but all about performance and speed, which the BMW does perfectly for me. Moreover, I think the "younger" guys go for the BM while the "older" rock the Benz. My opinion cheesy
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by xcolanto(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
ba7man: The engine, ride and handling are what appeal the most to car enthusiasts.

Just said my mind bruv! cool

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rockvicie:

There's nothing wrong with allegiance to a brand, but you don't have to do it at the expense of another brand.

Some of us are seasoned enough to have owned many various brands and are in a situation to make a judgmental call base don experience.

How many cars have you owned? How many are Mercedes Benz? How many are BMW? Have you toured the Mercedes Benz factory? Have you toured the BMW factory? Have you taken a delivery of a Mercedes Benz from the factory? Have you taken delivery of a BMW from the factory?

At the end of the day these are just tools. The astute buyer will look at historical data, look at performance figures, safety test results, pricing, warranty, dealer network for support before making a decision.
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
BMW are the ultimate driving machines. If you care about the driving experience, and responsiveness of your vehicle.

If you want to pose and fiddle with buttons and stuff on your commute then get a Benz.

Either of them are world class specimens and they both will do the job.

But for me give me this....

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by ba7man(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
xcolanto:

I think you pretty much covered every bit though. Am all about the ride, handling and engine. Not rilly fizzled on the looks or design but all about performance and speed, which the BMW does perfectly for me. Moreover, I think the "younger" guys go for the BM while the "older" rock the Benz. My opinion cheesy
Exactly, Benz is still struggling to rid itself of that "old man" appeal.

Cars were made to be "driven" first and "admired" next.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
ba7man: The engine, ride and handling are what appeal the most to car enthusiasts.

its no doubt BMW drives better than Mercedes...
Re: 2015 Mercedes Benz Vs BMW X6 2015 (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
ba7man: Exactly, Benz is still struggling to rid itself of that "old man" appeal.

Cars were made to be "driven" first and "admired" next.
well stated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT To Ban Okada Come October 1st / Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2003 / Nigeria's Most Reliable Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.