Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) (972 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by marvelck: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Most young girls are reluctant to get married until after they must have enjoyed life or have enough fun. Many of them feel getting married at that age do have some disadvantages. Especially if the groom is also young. There are bound to be some problems btw them, which normally a matured couple may not experience. Being inmature could work against a young wife or couple. Since, the girl is yet to see the world, get exposed or do those things girls her age usually do. Failure to chop life small before getting married, could make her become somehow
difficult to handle by her hubby, since that youthful exuberance would be there. One young girl said the same thing, that she doesnt want to get married now. Cos she wants to enjoy herself first, date enough guys and also party enough before finally settling down. Cos if she doesnt do any of these, there's the tendency for her to be unfaithful or unruly to her husband when she's married. Cos once a girl gets married, she wont be able to do any of those things again. That's why to most young girls, its better to do it now, than do it later or never. But truth be told, if a girl doesn't do any of those things, will she die?
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by AfricanApple(f): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2014
yawns

hold up today too much, and I'm even pressed, should I wee wee on my body?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by bigtt76(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
<yawning> ....s.....t.......r.......e......t.......c......h......i.....n.......g! .....gets up pick remote ....flips through the channels ....makes coffee .......checks email ......prepares for the day's business kiss
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by Crocz(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2014
After reading this guys article...I feel like crying, so emotional! sad
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz: After reading this guys article...I feel like crying, so emotional! sad

Taah...who cares?
...CRY ME A RIVER cry tongue

Quick question @OP
Define young immature couple(s)?
...age gat nothing to do with maturity. My husband dated(with the plan of settling down) his mates severally but they couldn't hold him down. Till today,he still wonders how I did it. You don't wanna know (I don't wanna tell either...lol) how old I was then
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by PrinceCharmiing(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Why should they? lipsrsealed cry angry
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by Crocz(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Taah...who cares?
...CRY ME A RIVER cry tongue

Quick question @OP
Define young immature couple(s)?
...age gat nothing to do with maturity. My husband dated(with the plan of settling down) his mates severally but they couldn't hold him down. Till today,he still wonders how I did it. You don't wanna know (I don't wanna tell either...lol) how old I was then

Looks like someone did...the person who took her time to quote me grin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) by damselalayo(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Its more advantageous to marry early health wise,research has it that it help to prevent some forms of feminine cancers like ovarian and cervical cancers.

(1) (Reply)

. / Come In And Add Your Views / Your Girlfriend Is Not Your Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.