Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React (1024 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by BrTune: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
grin
oya share ur experiences.
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by valmunich(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
My first girlfriend did, it was very awkward, the relationship mah no last grin
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by BrTune: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
So lemme go first,
I just got admission to study law, and fresh boi wey I be, I showed up to the UNIBEN after doing wicked shopping.
So on this fateful day we were to have a little tutorials in an empty class and many of my mates were there, I was already late and was rushing into the class when suddenly out of nowhere one razz girl, tho quite funny, Grabbed my hand in front of the class and Knelt down shouting 'Fine boi will you be my boyfriend' Choi.Ur boi wan enta ground. I just stood there like a log of wood dazed, while the whole class bursted into laughter.
I had too form smile, as if the thing no shake me. But now wey my eyes don tear and that JJC don comot 4 my eyes, E no fit apen again.
This is but one of numerous experiences I will share others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by BrTune: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Tell us how it went na. grin
valmunich: My first girlfriend did, it was very awkward, the relationship mah no last grin
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by valmunich(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2014
BrTune: Tell us how it went na. grin
Lol.. You mean the tidinz or the relationship? smiley
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by BrTune: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Both
valmunich:
Lol.. You mean the tidinz or the relationship? smiley
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Well..a few times..currently got one asking me out(indirectly though) cause she's asking me to ask her out...she and her brother are in my dept and i got to know her through him..we aint close friends though..so it wont seem like treason if i do ask her out..The problem is that..she's not my kinda girl..she dresses corperate 'pant trousers and sleeves' and i like 'em girls wearing short gowns and other stuffs that keeps the mind busy..
BTW she's okay facially and from a rich home.

1 Like

Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by cooljoe(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2014
One tym, wen I was in ss3, an ss2 gal asked me out via a letter. She gave t to my friend to give to me. Well, me back den, I no lyk dose tins, I b semi-misognyist, thou very friendly. Cooked up a lie about not gettin to read d letter before t got lost. She dint write anoda, nd was neva brave enof to ask me in person. She was always shy around me, guess she felt I read d letter. Met her not so long ago at d cinemas wit her boo, we all saw d same movie nd she was lukin supa dupa fly. #talesfromyesteryears

1 Like

Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by Mobebi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
one problem I have noticed about guys is that when a Lady toastes a guy, he becomes proud and with that the relationship doesn't last. in my case, I believe for a lady yo summon courage to ask a guy out, weda by letter o, or by text messages o, or by whatever means, her boldness toasting u should be enough reason a guy should agree for her and take her serious, respecting her and showering her with love.... but instead d guy go start to de form too much fine boi.... childishness! am a guy o.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by keandre: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yess na mny tyms sha.. no decent gal will chyke a guy,na cheerfulgiver she be..ma own na to chop clean mouth
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by philantoxx(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
very funny xperience.
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by 0nyegame(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
bro,as for me have had the xperience many tyms bt is not because am that hansum(i no even fine self)...one tin i normal do is this if i like the babe i will strt going out with her bt if i don't i will do everytin possible for her to know that am not interested. i have not treat any of them bad or show them that they are the ones that came to me first cos i know that is not easy for them to made up their mind to tell me what they feel for me i rest my case....
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by valdes00(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
NL topics jus dey bring bck bad memories, haaa.... Mak I no talk cos av done many bad tins....
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by oseiwe(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Na normal thing for girls to scope some guys. I've learnt to live with it but there are some hilarious styles I was shot with sha.
Re: GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React by keandre: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
valdes00: NL topics jus dey bring bck bad memories, haaa.... Mak I no talk cos av done many bad tins....

drop yo own verse

(1) (Reply)

Should Linda Say Yes / Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. / She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.