Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership (1546 Views)

SPECIAL REPORT: Inside Agatu Killing Field: Blood On The Streets, Charred Bodies / Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner / Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Deeman87: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Months after his inability to visit murder sites in the troubled Southern Kaduna region of Kaduna state, Governor Mukhtar Yero finally surfaced in the ‘killing field’ today, while angry women protested, naked, against the governor's negligence and poor leadership.

An indigene of Sanga local government, residing in the United States, Barrister Sunday Ugah, who is presently in Nigeria, sent our New York office pictures and details of the governor’s visit to Fadan Karshi, where terrorists killed over 40 persons last week.

Ugah said all attempts by some prominent politicians to dampen the protest fell on deaf ears as the women said the governor was on a political campaign and not making condolence visits.

His e-mail read “It is absolute nonsense that, since March to date, about 1000 people have been killed in Southern Kaduna. [The governor] never came until today, in the name of last week killings, but we all know it is for political reasons. He came in company of hundreds of security personnel. We have no business with his politics, but we will speak in the ballot."

“Over 200 were killed in March in Kaura local government, he refused to go there. The same thing happened in June here in Sanga, over 200 were killed. Our parents protested almost naked and we told him he is not a leader but a combination of deceit and lies."

“Next month we will take our case to Chatham House in London, where we will address the world of the genocide going on in our villages, and how representatives from the Senate down to state assembly have failed us completely."

"We are not docile, we are documenting everything, the senator is only bothered about her re-election like the governor, the same for all the politicians. And the world will hear us, they are killing us like animals and none of them can raise a voice because of vested interests.”

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/22/months-after-murders-kaduna-governor-visits-killing-field-women-naked-protest-poor

Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2014
ok
Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Dear Southern Kaduna Patriots,

The poor leadership is a bane in our society over the last 15years and perpetrated by the ruling PDP in the center and at the state level of your dear state Kaduna. We all sympathise with you and we want to assure you'all that the APC has come for a rescue mission. The idea is to give you befitting leadership as enjoyed in Kano, Rivers,Imo, Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Sokoto and other APC controlled states.

We can't do this alone without your vote. VOTE all APC candidates in the forthcoming 2015 general election, and be rest assured that the APC will never disappoint you all.

Go back home, wipe your tears, register to vote/collect your Permanent Voters card, and use your vote as a weapon at the polls.

God Be With You all and Bless us all.
Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2014
This is the same Governor CAN wants to give merit award for God knows what!
Southern Kaduna people have been totally neglected in the scheme of things and the governor suddenly shows his face to either sympathize with them or do a political campaign.

May God see the people of southern kaduna through in these trying times.
Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Where are the "unclad" women? undecided angry
Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Deeman87: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2014
More pix

Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Deeman87: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2014
berem: This is the same Governor CAN wants to give merit award for God knows what!
Southern Kaduna people have been totally neglected in the scheme of things and the governor suddenly shows his face to either sympathize with them or do a political campaign.

May God see the people of southern kaduna through in these trying times.
Amen
Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Freest(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: Dear Southern Kaduna Patriots,

The poor leadership is a bane in our society over the last 15years and perpetrated by the ruling PDP in the center and at the state level of your dear state Kaduna. We all sympathise with you and we want to assure you'all that the APC has come for a rescue mission. The idea is to give you befitting leadership as enjoyed in Kano, Rivers,Imo, Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Sokoto and other APC controlled states.

We can't do this alone without your vote. VOTE all APC candidates in the forthcoming 2015 general election, and be rest assured that the APC will never disappoint you all.

Go back home, wipe your tears, register to vote/collect your Permanent Voters card, and use your vote as a weapon at the polls.

God Be With You all and Bless us all.
Who unchained you again I've warned you i never wanna see you outside except you've taken your drugs but you won't listen. Before i open my eyes you had better disappeared
Re: S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Freest:
Who unchained you again I've warned you i never wanna see you outside except you've taken your drugs but you won't listen. Before i open my eyes you had better disappeared
Who did this to you my dear brother freest?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Expecting Military To Drop A$15, 000 Bomb On Two People? –badeh / Abia Will Have An APC Governor In 2015- Rochas Okorocha / I Can't Change Nigeria Overnight – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.