Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. (934 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by chinazaekperem2: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2014
it's no longer a news that the All Progressive Congress (APC) are now a serious contender and a party to watchout for in the forthcoming elections. Most times i ask myself these questions "can APC really make a difference and what are the significant political achievements of the front-line members in APC?". This goes to all APC apologists, prove to us that APC can make a difference in nigeria, you might be winning votes for the forthcoming elections if your reasons are worthwhile.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by ogbenicodes(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2014
"can APC really make a difference and what are the significant political achievements of the front-line members in APC?".

Yes, they can. Ordinarily "change is inevitable", we all strive to make changes in our everyday life.
APC front-line members, I would assume you mean Governors and the rest. I am less concerned about the rest. Living in an APC governed state would prove my first three words of this reply. There political achievements to me can be grouped into, how developed their states are, how intellectual each of them are. Politics shouldn't be about picking just anybody, Nigeria is way beyond that level now.

1. Fashola- He studied Law at the University of Benin from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.(Hon), degree in 1987.

2. Fayemi- He attended Christ’s School, Ado Ekiti and received degrees in History, Politics and International Relations from the Universities of Lagos and Ife in Nigeria and his Doctorate in War Studies from the prestigious King's College, University of London, England, specializing in civil-military relations. His research and policy interests include: Democratisation, Constitutionalism, Security Sector Governance, and Regionalism in the Global Context.

3. Amosun- He then went to Ogun State
Polytechnic, graduating with a Higher National
Diploma (HND) in 1983. Amosun gained an
Associate membership of the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) in 1990. He became a
fellow of the Institute in 1996. He also became an
Associate member of the Chartered Institute of
Taxation of Nigeria (1998).
Amosun began his career as an audit trainee with
Lanre Aremu & Co. (Chartered Accountants) 1984.
Later he joined XtraEdge Consulting as a managing
consultant. From 1990 he was Principal partner of
Ibikunle Amosun & Co. (Chartered Accountants) in
Lagos. Amosun went to the University of
Westminster in London, United Kingdom, where he
acquired a Masters of Art in International Finance in

4. Oshiomole- He then studied at Ruskin
College, Oxford in the United
Kingdom where he majored in
economics and industrial relations. He also attended
the National Institute for Policy and Strategic
Studies.

5. Aregbesola- An Engineer cheesy

6. Okorocha- He attended
Juladaco High School, Jos (1976-1981). He studied at
the University of Jos (1990-1991), obtaining a
diploma in Public Administration. He returned to the
University of Jos (1993-1994) to obtain an advanced
diploma in Public Administration.[2] Career
positions include President, Nigeria Red Cross
Society, President/Founder, Rochas Foundation Inc,
President, Rochas Group of Companies Limited, Pro
Chancellor, African Business School and Former
Chairman, Board of Nigerian Airspace Management
Agency.

For space sake, I would limit it to the above culled from "wikipedia" taking a thorough look at their education background, we can notice the correlation between it and their "political achievement/development",

We are yet to know who would go for the presidency position, but we are rest assured he is an intellect.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by chimerase2: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Ngwanu undecided
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by chinazaekperem2: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2014
it looks to me that APC has no agenda for nigeria, APCist should come and tell us why we should vote for APC in the forthcoming election?

3 Likes

Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by roufy235(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2014
booked
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: it looks to me that APC has no agenda for nigeria, APCist should come and tell us why we should vote for APC in the forthcoming election?
and u are what exactly?
A political referee or what?
Mtcheeeeeww!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by chinazaekperem2: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: and u are what exactly?
A political referee or what?
Mtcheeeeeww!!!
nope, am a nigerian who want to vote for the best candidate. If you cant give me and other Nigerians reasons to vote for APC then stay on the sideline, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by talktimi(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Op, why are you asking difficult questions ? This is not fair at all
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by jennylove7575(f): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

Im tied of reading this same crap u keep posting in all the forum.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.

Im tied of reading this same crap u keep posting in every thread.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by jennylove7575(f): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

Im tied of reading this same crap u keep posting in all the forum.
then turn off your phone. dont quote me again
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by GowonAbacha: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

Im tied of reading this same crap u keep posting in every thread.
Jus free am abeg. Was it not u I was telling earlier on that the dude is a scammer only to voice out his frustrations at being exposed by blackmailing me. Now you can see that all these he's doing just cements the fact that he's truly a scammer disguising as one jennylove7575. There's nothing you can do, he's just another animal on the loose.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by chinazaekperem2: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: then turn off your phone. dont quote me again
when you are done with your madness, lemme know.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
They are not offering any vision let alone an alternative one!

There politics does not show any marked difference to that of the ruling party

Their candidates are part of the very establishment that have misruled the country like since forever and brought the country to its knees

And yet somehow they are promising change

What change is that?

1 Like

Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: then turn off your phone. dont quote me again

U must be an e-tout.

U go on every thread were people are marking rational comments and all u do is to keep recycling this crap.

Ur story didn't make any sense because u didnt state what transpired and how u were scammed rather u just kept rambling.

U sound to me like someone that is mentally unstable.

Go seek for medical help because u are honestly becoming and e-nuisance with this piece of shit u keep posting in every thread I come across.

If u want me to stop quoting u then u have to stop posting this crap in every thread because it defiles every sense of rationality.

Show how u were scammed by him and what the transaction was all about.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by philantoxx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
how do we know who defrauded who now.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by jennylove7575(f): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

U must be an e-tout.

U go on every thread were people are marking rational comments and all u do is to keep recycling this crap.

Ur story didn't make any sense because u didnt state what transpired and how u were scammed rather u just kept rambling.

U sound to me like someone that is mentally unstable.

Go seek for medical help because u are honestly becoming and e-nuisance with this piece of shit u keep posting in every thread I come across.

If u want me to stop quoting u then u have to stop posting this crap in every thread because it defiles every sense of rationality.

Show how u were scammed by him and what the transaction was all about.

your mama Na e tout plus ur sisters. Ole
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by jennylove7575(f): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: when you are done with your madness, lemme know.
your mama plus ur sisters are mad women... Ha ha ha..am really loving this....ha ha ha
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: my mama Na e tout plus my sisters. Ole

Thanks for confirming my earlier thoughts about u.
Now I can only wish u speedy recovery.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by jennylove7575(f): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Jus free am abeg. Was it not u I was telling earlier on that the dude is a scammer only to voice out his frustrations at being exposed by blackmailing me. Now you can see that all these he's doing just cements the fact that he's truly a scammer disguising as one jennylove7575. There's nothing you can do, he's just another animal on the loose.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....when I finish with u, next time when u see my comment u will avoid it.....you are a thief ole barawo ban za.....small pikin with no brain. You for this Nairaland we no go forgive u, I and all my girlfriend mean u...u are rude and a thief. Lie lie...u will have no peace in this Nairaland..ha ha ha ha ha ha .......u just awoke the crazy girl in me....you are a thief..if you like keep replying me with ur different account.plus username...olodo. Bring it on no shaking... My internet is free..I can
sleep on it all day. Na me and u...am loving it.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by jennylove7575(f): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

Sorry for confirming that am a thief. I earlier thoughts about how to dupe u.
Now I am sick u can only wish me a speedy recovery.

that's you problem.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx: how do we know who defrauded who now.

That's the same question I asked that Jenny whatever in another thread were she posted same crap that she should state what transpired between them and what the transaction was all about but she didn't.

So her allegation sounds spurious and lacks substance.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: that's you problem.

Lol.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Benedict44(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
i smell ban . seun where are you or are they your ...........
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by davo3286: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
APC has nothing to offer as far as I'm concerned. A party that criticizes destructively without seeing anything good, whatsoever, in the policies (not a single one, even the good ones that are so very glaring) of the ruling party cannot be entrusted with power. All they want is power and once they get it, believe you me it is business as usual. They want to clinch to the seat of the presidency yet they abuse and want to bring it down at the expense of the poor masses. The last election APC can win is the presidential election because PDP will do anything, everything in her power to prevent that whether by hook or crook because they have the ways and means.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by philantoxx(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

That's the same question I asked that Jenny whatever in another thread were she posted same crap that she should state what transpired between them and what the transaction was all about but she didn't.

So her allegation sounds spurious and lacks substance.
I tow the same line in your reasoning.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by GowonAbacha2: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: your mama plus ur sisters are mad women... Ha ha ha..am really loving this....ha ha ha
They removed that thread but that doesn't stop us from creating another one you bloody scammer.
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx:
I tow the same line in your reasoning.

Bro, I don't even understand anything again.
Just glance through this link below and see their previous encounter.
I don't know whom amongst them is saying the truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/1904586/amaechi-presidency-plots-destabilise-rivers#26634252
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by philantoxx(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

Bro, I don't even understand anything again.
Just glance through this link below and see their previous encounter.
I don't know whom amongst them is saying the truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/1904586/amaechi-presidency-plots-destabilise-rivers#26634252

very dramatic indeed..my instinct tells me d jenny guy sorry gal is more dramatic and masculine in response..
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx:
very dramatic indeed..my instinct tells me d jenny guy sorry gal is more dramatic and masculine in response..

Lol
Re: A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. by jennylove7575(f): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
They removed that thread but that doesn't stop us from creating another one you bloody scammer.
they did?ha ha ha ha ha all my buddies plus the mod knows I am not a trouble maker and I speak the truth....ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny indeed grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Troops Reclaim Michika, Kill 100 Boko Haram / Ghana Now Buying Powerfrom Cote D’ivoire – Gridco / Eddie Onuzuruike: The Faceless Save Abia Group And Their Murky Plots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.