Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,302 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

R.I.P Murphy!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / R.I.P Murphy!! (1650 Views)

Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha) / R.I.P To Roger Rodas (the Not-so-famous) Guy Who Was In The Car With Paul Walker / Yoruba Language Version Of Coming To America: Acted By Eddie Murphy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.I.P Murphy!! by dudemax: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Barely four months ago it was all a pop and pageantry wedding for you my friend, pally & brother from another mother.. Ezenwa Tony Okeke A.K.A Murphy Linto. All went according to your plans. I could see the joy both in your eyes and that of your very beautiful wife. I remembered vividly when you told me that it was my turn to tie the knot, I told you not to worry that in no distant time mine will be calling. The last time I spoke to you was barely 2 weeks when you called telling me you wanted to relocate your wife and unborn child to Lagos, you wanted to set her up here in Lagos and then concentrate on your business in Malaysia which I believe was going on well for you. Only just last week Thursday I received a strange call from a friend telling me you are dead cry. How come? All seems to be going on well with you, you had a great life, good fleet of cars, wealth, beautiful and a submissive wife and also expecting your first unborn child which I believe is every mans dream. Rumour has it that you took your own life. I am still very shell shocked, cos the Murphy I know can never take his own life.. you loved life to the fullest so how come? I ask again.. You were a very popular figure amongst the youth and the elderly in Owerri. the whole town is in a state of shock by your sudden demise which still remains a mystery to me. My only prayer for you is that God should grant you an internal rest, forgive you and us here on Earth of our sins. As you are been laid to rest at your home town tomorrow, may God grant your parents, siblings, wife, unborn child and us you friends the strength to bear your loss. You were a great friend to me and I will surely do miss you... Ezenwa Tony Okeke A.K.A Murphy Linto!!! Oriego the 1st. May the soul of Ezenwa and the souls of all the faithful departed! through the mercy of God rest in peace. May all rest in perfect peace, Amen!!!!

R.I.P Murphy!!!!

1 Like

Re: R.I.P Murphy!! by ramdris(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thought it was Eddie Murphy. Glad it was not him n sad u lost a pal.Rip to him.
Re: R.I.P Murphy!! by Airforce1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
I thought only the poor commits suicide

Don't mind at Op

R.I.p to the dead
Re: R.I.P Murphy!! by okooloyun1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
ramdris: Thought it was Eddie Murphy. Glad it was not him n sad u lost a pal.Rip to him.
Thought it was Eddie too, sorry for your loss bro. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: R.I.P Murphy!! by blank(f): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Is this not his story?

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/09/exclusive-young-man-shoots-himself-to.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1917659/exclusive-internet-fraudstar-shoots-himself

Even though his death is painful, how about all the people he fleeced of their hard earned money? How about the people he collected all their life savings and they have no money for their old age? Some might have even committed suicide cos the pain was too much to bear.

He didn't take his own life, he mistakenly shot himself.

Karma is waiting on the wings of any such fraudster.

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? / Basketmouth Comes For Celebrities That Post Photos Of Cars Oninstagram / Sanitation In My School Today, What We Saw Will Shock You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.