Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors (37482 Views)

OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Femistico(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
what a new techniques by our politicians
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by plainmirror(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by kolamilan(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
them plenty on this site
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by aderonila18: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

This is the exact way these APC people attack by using ethnicity aka Yoruba to twist the minds of Nigerians

I was caught in their online hypnosis as I am a Yoruba man first ! But never again, I hope other Yorubas open their eyes before its too late.

PDP has never has anything good to offer Yorubas. When PDP was in control in the southwest all we had was tout like Akala (imagine them bringing another criminal like Omisore )destroying our states. We haven't forgotten and even though APC isn't perfect many Yorubas will never make the mistake of voting for PDP again.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some of em are here
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ayusco85(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
I knew it
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by atlwireles: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by arsetalks(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite: Sincere9gerian, tomakint, Jking001, PointB and others (with your numerous monikers), you are busted!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least it is now public knowledge you are being paid to help continue destroying your own lives and pendusky's life. grin grin grin grin grin
It is wrong when you accuse people like this. I don't care whether those you mentioned are PDP or APC apologists but alleging without any concrete evidence that they are on the politician's payroll is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Tunguy01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
If we dnt take care of our self by any means , who will ??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is what happens when You sell your soul for financial gains. Contributing to your own destruction... Praising the people who are hell bent on destroying the nation... No surprises that characters like Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji, Amaechi, Godswill Akpabio often have praise singers on this Forum....

Just Like Malcolm X said, "See For Yourselves"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by epospiky(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm Nigerians. Why do some people prefer to jeopardise the future of this country because of their selfish interests? Everything in nigeria belongs to us all and not some particular people. Look elsewhere and utilise your talent rather than working for some devilish leaders that have no other intention than to ruin this country. Stop what you're doing because it surely is gonna back fire! God help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by blesszzy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Another E-war looms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by hayoakins(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Political thuggery has gone digital. shocked grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by sarutobie(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
atlwireles: https://www.nairaland.com/1913985/atiku-warm-handsakes-apc-paid bloggers
lol even Berem was present and they asked Atiku "tough questions"..after which some people went home with fat brown envelopes...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by maestroferddi: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Not surprised in the least...
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
aderonila18: .

PDP has never has anything good to offer Yorubas. When PDP was in control in the southwest all we had was tout like Akala (imagine them bringing another criminal like Omisore )destroying our states. We haven't forgotten and even though APC isn't perfect many Yorubas will never make the mistake of voting for PDP again.

Here is one of them...go on. I understand it's your job.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Akalia(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Become a transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN),your reward awaits you.click http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
I see nothing wrong in evolution of paid online campaigners. I feel its a better enterprise module than mortal combat as it helps magnify the candidate and create awareness to electorates without bottle breaking, stabbings or assassinations.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by dada01(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
But can't we be Sincere with our selves.

APC, what is that to an average Nigerian, is it a name of a person or country or animal.

Because as long as Nigeria politics is concern, there is only a PDP and after it is still PDP.

I don't like GEJ but I can't figure Atiku, Buhari and co becoming Nigerias president.

GEJ - 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Everyone's bursted!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Example is TAN...... All dose pple going for d rallies are been paid.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by condralbede(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Berem shld be first in list of d e-warrior. That baby can die for APC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
the question for thought " what would they do with the gadgets used after 2015" expect militant and boko haram in form of IT after 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
adeoladrg: No one mentioned the great BEAF. That guy was a serious warrior. He couldn't have been paid anything less than 100K to support GEJ on NL. Babanla E-warrior, it only took Gbawe to rip him off his job grin

RIP beaf grin

He is still here using another moniker.

He was the first to apply for such jobs after years of joblessness roaming the streets of Lagos.

The name Beaf was just too soiled to continue being used.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Akanbiedu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: I see nothing wrong in evolution of paid online campaigners. I feel its a better enterprise module than mortal combat as it helps magnify the candidate and create awareness to electorates without bottle breaking, stabbings or assassinations.

In other words, jaw jaw is better than war war. You make sense...........

Once in a while

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: I see nothing wrong in evolution of paid online campaigners. I feel its a better enterprise module than mortal combat as it helps magnify the candidate and create awareness to electorates without bottle breaking, stabbings or assassinations.
But they are still harming the society from the mind.
Their lies & counter posts against oppositions are filtering the society. Through it, they mislead the public, divert their attention towards what will favour their paymasters even though, the so called paymaster is underperforming! With this they gain or lose more sympathizers, supporters. They are just like thugs.
Last Bullet
Are you also a payed internet warrior?
Who's your paymaster?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by okekehuchey(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigeria hmmn
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
2015 is around the corner undecided
Don't allow yourself to be used.
Nigeria youths should be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by GodMode: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wey dem dey... 190, chino

The GEJ till 2015 peeps.

Wey dem dey...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: It is wrong when you accuse people like this. I don't care whether those you mentioned are PDP or APC apologists but alleging without any concrete evidence that they are on the politician's payroll is wrong.

I use the content of my head to reason out evidence.

I suggest you use yours too instead of sitting on your arsse trying to show us you are some "enlightened goon" talking about "concrete evidence".

Anybody with a brain on NL would be able to spot the people with some decent accuracy.

The fuuktard youths depend on fcktards like you to operate because they would say "where is the concrete evidence I am paid".

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by emmanwandud(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
And the beef goes on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.