Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is My HABIT Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is My HABIT Normal? (751 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My HABIT Normal? by ferdagbi: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
I usually exhibit this habit of chewing Staple pins especially when am nervous..its keeps me relax and focused. Though over the years mumsie has tried her own screaming therapy..i would like to know if any likely seroius harm and if am the only one into this... #Everybody got an habit..maybe u share yours wink
Re: Is My HABIT Normal? by tomsniel(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
You are on your own on this one o..staple pins of all things to chew ?
Re: Is My HABIT Normal? by McWhillion(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mtchew, staple pins are for babies jor, have you tried chewing pliers, screwdrivers, copper wire and magnets?
Re: Is My HABIT Normal? by Royal30: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
ferdagbi: I usually exhibit this habit of chewing Staple pins especially when am nervous..its keeps me relax and focused. Though over the years mumsie has tried her own screaming therapy..i would like to know if any likely seroius harm and if am the only one into this... #Everybody got an habit..maybe u share yours wink

Hope u wont start chewing ur gf bit by bit lipsrsealed
End time tinz
Re: Is My HABIT Normal? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Op, I would like to watch a cervical surgery, so when the time comes, do well to notify me.

1 Like

Re: Is My HABIT Normal? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello, people do different things to keep themselves calm and distracted. Some bite their fingernails, some suck their tongue/thumb(trust me, I've seen some adults do this) and in your case, chew staple pins.

You're old enough to know sharp objects can hurt you but if chewing staple pins keeps you calm and you're being safe with them then by all means continue.

We all have one life to live, go ahead with whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. I wish you all the best as you move on in life, good luck smiley
Re: Is My HABIT Normal? by ferdagbi: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks alot @xcelsia...will be cautions and maybe try and find a less harmful habit to relax..cheers!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man’s Urine Sample Tests Positive For Pregnancyduring Drug Test / Miscarriage:did U Miscarry Or Have A Misdiagnosed Miscarriage? Come In N Share. / Building Muscle Requires The Strain From Strength Training !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.