Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse (1230 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just a random question, as for me that is impossible
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: Just a random question, as for me that is impossible

see your head...no be person wey get plenty money...go get enough to JOIN? tongue
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
I can have a joint savings account with him aside my personal account .
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Even if its five naira u can deposit it into it,, bank doesn't reject five naira,
Kachisbarbie:

see your head...no be person wey get plenty money...go get enough to JOIN? tongue
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thats your own as for me, no joint
Elantracey: I can have a joint savings account with him aside my personal account .
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: Thats your own as for me, no joint

so you mean you can't have a family savings account with your wife ?

1 Like

Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Yemz213(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
there is no big deal there if u re faithful to ur partner .......that doesn't stop u from having ur personal income account
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
I expect my wife to make her cash too, then when she broke , i give her some cash, na so e be
Elantracey:

so you mean you can't have a family savings account with your wife ?

1 Like

Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its very dangerous.

Almost gave me heart attack
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
You done attend wedding ceremony before??
krall: Its very dangerous.

Almost gave me heart attack

1 Like

Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: I expect my wife to make her cash too, then when she broke , i give her some cash, na so e be

am not talking about a personal account but a family savings account .
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: You done attend wedding ceremony before??
what kind of question is this?
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
All i know is personal account,that savings account , my wife can put hand inside and kill my future
Elantracey:

am not talking about a personal account but a family savings account .
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Question for the gods
krall: what kind of question is this?
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: All i know is personal account,that savings account , my wife can put hand inside and kill my future

then why would you get married to someone you can't trust in the first place?

1 Like

Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by philantoxx(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
hahaha...dis is a religious question
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
I marry her because i love her not trust her,,only god na him i trust
Elantracey:

then why would you get married to someone you can't trust in the first place?
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: I marry her because i love her not trust her,,only god na him i trust

ooohh you should know that true love is based on trust and not just feelings , no one is asking you to trust completely.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by olayincar(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Why not... No big deal
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by yungchop: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: Just a random question, as for me that is impossible
the fear of your wife buying peruvian hair from your joint account is the beginning of . . . . grin complete it .
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
never
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well, u know that we live in Nigeria, where the recurrent expenditure of ladies are body staggering, so i cannot endanger my life like that
Elantracey:

ooohh you should know that true love is based on trust and not just feelings , no one is asking you to trust completely.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: Well, u know that we live in Nigeria, where the recurrent expenditure of ladies are body staggering, so i cannot endanger my life like that

naija guys and their mentality . angry

by the way ,aren't you supposed to be busy with your it by now? undecided
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
That my IT is so bringing,,geez 10k for one month,thats a crazy pay
Elantracey:

naija guys and their mentality . angry

by the way ,aren't you supposed to be busy with your it by now? undecided
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: That my IT is so bringing,,geez 10k for one month,thats a crazy pay

you even got the one for 10k you ain't happy , some of your mates are yet to get a good it placement and some are not even paid at all.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Sammyblaq(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
if am to run an account with my wife, i ll still run with my sons, with my daughter and lastly myself(personal). Lol
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
I wouldn't mind having a joint account that we will use specifically for maintaining our household and pay for other related expenses, but i would keep a separate account for the rest.

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Spicylate(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
even if he is the son of a president or well known person, its a NO
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

grin
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by prettiest1(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
I can but must have my personal account. We will have a minimum amount to be saved every month for family savings, must not be below the minimum but can be higher than the normal and then after payment, we tender the teller.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
My parents had it. I can have it too.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by realestworld(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
as 4 me it makes no sense. do ur tin i do my own if i broke i collect ur own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ever Possible?? / J / What Are The Most Important Things In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.