Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen (4502 Views)

Build Your Non-fuel/fueless Generator / No Fuel/No solar Generator / Fueless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Buy and Install Alternative Fueless Energy for your Homes, Offices, Factories, etc Starting from N5000, we have all ramges of Alternative Enegies and Fueless Generator Products such as
1. Solar Generator Starting from N2,500
2. Rechargeable Power Supply for Homes and Businesss Owners
3. Power Optimzers and Boosters to use Small Generator for IRON, FREEZER, AC, DISPENSERS, etc
4. Energy Saver to Svae and Reduce energy consumption on Gas, Fuel, Electricity, etc
5. 5 - 6 Bulb Solar Lamps with Radio
6. Power Banks to Power TV, DVD, DECODER, BULBS, LAPTOPS for over 15hrs
7. Solar and Rechargeable Fans
8. Generator Convertion to use Gas instead of Fuel
9. Fueless Generator to Power entire House for 8hrs
10. Solar Power Kits
11. Inverter Power Kits with Batteries

and so much more

Visit: www.shop.guageconcepts.com To Order and View all our Products

Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by ceejay80s(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
How much
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by davdandam(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Price
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
davdandam: Price

SOLAR GENERATOR PACKAGES :

A. 500Watts Capacity;
65AH 12V deep cycle battery
AC- DC, CHARGER 10AH
Total output power: 780watts
With Solar panel and Charge Controller
NGN 95,000

B. 1000Watts /1KVa Capacity

1000Watts /1KVa Capacity;
100AH 12V deep cycle battery
AC – DC, CHARGER 10AH
Total output power: 1200watts
With Solar Panel and a Charge Controller
NGN 135,000

C. 1500Watts / 1.5KVa
100AH 24V deep cycle battery
Inbuilt AC-DC Charger, 15AH
TOTAL outputs power: 2400watts
With Solar Panel and a Charge Controller
NGN 155,000

YOU CAN ALSO VIEW MORE PACKAGES HERE
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by millhouse: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
kul
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014
No more Blackout in your Homes or Offices, get a complete Solar Kit to power your Mini Home appliances such as TV, Bulb, Laptop, DVD, for procurement contact 07052017052
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by pato405(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
okay
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by AskProf: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice...
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Buy and Install Alternative Fueless Energy for your Homes, Offices, Factories, etc Starting from N5000, we have all ramges of Alternative Enegies and Fueless Generator Products such as
3. Power Optimzers and Boosters to use Small Generator for IRON, FREEZER, AC, DISPENSERS, etc
4. Energy Saver to Svae and Reduce energy consumption on Gas, Fuel, Electricity, etc
10. Solar Power Kits

and so much more

Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
10. Solar Power Kits

and so much more

Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Ordering Details

SELF PICKUP
You can meet us in person to place your order anytime within the week, call 07052017052 for immediate appointment, while you pay on self pick up

DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
We can also help you deliver to anywhere in Nigeria

DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATIONWIDE, WE GIVE VERY LOW DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR DEALERSHIP, DISTRIBUTORSHIP, RETAILERS, etc
VISIT OUR PRODUCT CATALOG FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Visit: www.shop.guageconcepts.com View all our Cheap Solar Products
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Your header is totally misleading.how am I sure you are not going to swing me?
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 2:49am On Jun 21, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
Your header is totally misleading.how am I sure you are not going to swing me?
Please come out straight sir and lets understand you better, what do you mean by misleading, Kindly Visit: www.shop.guageconcepts.com To Order and View all our Products
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Fueless Portable Power Generator for Sale to Power Small 1 - 2 Bedroom Apartment, Bulbs, Fan, Small TV, DVD and more

Visit: www.shop.guageconcepts.com To Order

Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by dake40(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Bros, your store isn't mobile responsive. Can I use this or portable generator to charge my laptop?. I'm a serious buyer. I need strong power backup for my pc.
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
dake40:
Bros, your store isn't mobile responsive. Can I use this or portable generator to charge my laptop?. I'm a serious buyer. I need strong power backup for my pc.

Please order from our website www.shop.guageconcepts.com
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Our Power optimizer enable you power all ELEMENT appliances from 1000 watts to 1500 watts (hair dryer, pressing iron, electric kettle,CWAY machine etc) with any Generator(even i pass my neighbour) safely.

How to use:

A. After starting your generator, plug the power

B. Optimizer to your socket then plug the iron, electric kettle or

C. Hot plate to the power optimizer.

D. You can only plug the electrical appliances one at a time and it is user friendly. Do not plug an extension to the power optimizer.It has 3months warranty,although you will use it for over 3years.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa or PHCN before you use your appliances.

We have two types of Power optimizer.

Solo: You can power your

1. Electric iron
2. Blender
3. Microwave oven
4. Electric Kettle
5. Hot Plate
6. Hair Dryer

Using Small 950watt I better Pass my Niegbour Generator Safely

Mega: You can power your

1. Electric iron
2. Small, medium and large Refrigerators
3. Small, medium and large Freezers
4. Small, medium and large electric cookers
5. Water Dispensers
6. Blenders
7. Water pumping machines
8. Any size of CRT, LCD and Plasma Tvs
9. Microwave ovens
10. Boiling Rings
11. Water heaters
12. Hair Dryers
13. Computer equipments
14. Printers etc

IF YOUR GENERATOR CAN POWER A REFRIGERATOR OR ANY OTHER APPLIANCE USE OUR PRODUCT TO POWER ADDITIONAL APPLIANCE.

MANUFACTURERS OF DOMESTIC GENERATORS FORBID US FROM USING LESS THAN 8 KVA GENERATOR TO POWER ELECTRIC IRON, MICROWAVE OVEN, ELECTRIC COOKERS, LARGE FREEZERS AND REFRIGERATORS AND SO MANY OTHERS. THEY DESTROY THE COIL IN YOUR GENERATORS AND BREAK THEM DOWN.

Ordering Details

SELF PICKUP
You can meet us in person to place your order anytime within the week, call 07052017052 for immediate appointment, while you pay on self pick up

DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
We can also help you deliver to anywhere in Nigeria

Visit: http://www.shop.guageconcepts.com/ To view all our Products

DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATIONWIDE, WE GIVE VERY LOW DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR DEALERSHIP, DISTRIBUTORSHIP, RETAILERS, etc
ORDER YOUR PRODUCTS NOW FROM ANYWHERE NATIONWIDE, we also Offer Pay on Delivery in Lagos and Abuja Only
Telephone: 07062940253
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
xiqlo:
10. Solar Power Kits

and so much more

Order Now we Deliverer Nationwide

1 Like

Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen by xiqlo: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2016
ORDER YOUR PRODUCTS NOW FROM ANYWHERE NATIONWIDE, we also Offer Pay on Delivery in Lagos and Abuja Only
Telephone: 07062940253

(1) (Reply)

24 Hour Laptop Battery Backup (mini Inverter Powerbank) / Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500GB HDD 7hours Backup At CHEAP PRICE / Sold!!!! ...Neatly Used Iphone 6 16gb For Sale (factory unlocked) @115k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.