Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job (1000 Views)

How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online / Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria / Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job by Rhinoowhor2014(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Goodmorni my fellow Nairalanders,Pls I need a safe online job that I can work at home and get paid, especialy one that does not need startup capital. Am waitin 4 my NYSC Batch c mobilization ,I have been scamed before and lost lot of money.Pls help me with a sincere job.the type u are in2 because u have experience in it.,Right now am so broke and frustrated,Thanx. OR if u have a school that needs teachers for daycare,Nursey and primary section I can fit in,because teaching is my hobby,I have taught. And cared for a lot of children.am Based in ph.axis of ada george and trans Amadi layout.Tanx 07036955282 my name is Rosemary.
Re: I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job by emmyw(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rhinoowhor2014: Goodmorni my fellow Nairalanders,Pls I need a safe online job that I can work at home and get paid, especialy one that does not need startup capital. Am waitin 4 my NYSC Batch c mobilization ,I have been scamed before and lost lot of money.Pls help me with a sincere job.the type u are in2 because u have experience in it.,Right now am so broke and frustrated,Thanx. OR if u have a school that needs teachers for daycare,Nursey and primary section I can fit in,because teaching is my hobby,I have taught. And cared for a lot of children.am Based in ph.axis of ada george and trans Amadi layout.Tanx 07036955282 my name is Rosemary.
Google Adsense will be good.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job by mychelyte(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
What is google adsense?
Contact me if it's profitable,u might be d one to tutor me and i invest on it
whatsapp 08050206604
bbm 32f8fed7
emmyw: Google Adsense will be good.
Re: I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job by emmyw(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
mychelyte: What is google adsense?
Contact me if it's profitable,u might be d one to tutor me and i invest on it
whatsapp 08050206604
bbm 32f8fed7
Re: I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job by kandeyc(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Rhinoowhor2014: Goodmorni my fellow Nairalanders,Pls I need a safe online job that I can work at home and get paid, especialy one that does not need startup capital. Am waitin 4 my NYSC Batch c mobilization ,I have been scamed before and lost lot of money.Pls help me with a sincere job.the type u are in2 because u have experience in it.,Right now am so broke and frustrated,Thanx. OR if u have a school that needs teachers for daycare,Nursey and primary section I can fit in,because teaching is my hobby,I have taught. And cared for a lot of children.am Based in ph.axis of ada george and trans Amadi layout.Tanx 07036955282 my name is Rosemary.

KEDI is the answer for you. No stress and Lots of Bonus and Travel Benefits Round the world like you've always dreamed of.

Contact me on 08130886936 or kedihealthcareclassic@gmail.com . u WILL BE GLAD YOU TOOK THIS DECISION

(1) (Reply)

Apple And Google Top's World Most Valuable Brands List / Well Packaged Bus Transport Business Within Lagos / Moneygram Partners With Access Bank To Launch Outbound Money Transfer Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.