Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. (5541 Views)

Yemi Alade Looking Gorgeous As She Rocks An African Print Dress In New Photo / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Kim Kardashian Rocking An Ankara Print Dress- Beauty For Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks dear.
DarqChild: Beautiful dark skinned African goddess. You are an epitome of beauty and truly your dark skin actually brought the true beauty of the dress for the world to see. Like your eyes and art by the way. Keep it up and your art with expose you to the world. Attain excellence and success will chase you pants down. wink
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thankssssss dear.
DarqChild: Beautiful dark skinned African goddess. You are an epitome of beauty and truly your dark skin actually brought the true beauty of the dress for the world to see. Like your eyes and art by the way. Keep it up and your art with expose you to the world. Attain excellence and success will chase you pants down. wink
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks hun.
fruityjojo: I yove it. Most expecially the yellow band, gave ur waist line much definition cool
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thank youuuuuu. i really appreciate.
soulglo: I loooove the fabric. Does it come is burnt orange? Also I love the style. It's usually my go to style for African print. Simple and elegant and you wear it very well. I have not had one made with this neck line though and I usually do capped sleeves. Good job
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
hehehehe....thanks thanks
OCTAVO: I like your stature. wink
Daaz all...
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
i will dear. i will.
econome: Keep up the good work, if you determine..you shall make Africa proud
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
aii. thanks
RipVanWink: the gown is plain, no big/serious design...u look good in it though,
show us more of ur work....
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Praisles: oooo.. Black is beautiful

Correct!
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by nsaesther: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls I need to learn how to cut a breast pad blouse.need help
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. by sylviasilifah(f): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
found a solution now?
nsaesther:
Pls I need to learn how to cut a breast pad blouse.need help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter / Pictures Of Beautiful Igbo Women Living In Nigeria / Learn how to make egyptian mlk,halfcaste cream,stretchmark oil,sunburn cream etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.