Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry (24628 Views)

Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / She Set Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by ojubi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2008
It was a Saturday afternoon, the sun was at it peak, i was sleeping with my doors locked following a terrible migraine i had exacerbated by 1 plus of malaria and a previous nigth fire out brake in a near by neighborhood.

I also had a very stressful week in the office that week, so i needed total rest although i was on weekend calls thank goodness there was no emergency and so i was allow to ve my rest.

There was a knock on my door, i woke up with all amount of unwilingness and rebelion to open the door, only to see NAZI(pseudonym) a colleague in the office with another female, she told me the person in question is her visitor that she decided to bring her to stay in my place until she close since i am resident b/c she is bored at home.

I did not hesitate as i went back to sleep when i work up i tried keeping her company by asking her a few questions i then discovered she is a second year student in one of the universities in east. NGOZI closed at about 8pm and they whent home together.
The next day, the girl in question came to my house after church and i took her out to a nearby inn where i paid a few thousands on some delicases that we ate. NGOZI reminded me that my friend hair is not made so i should do something about it. two days latter she left PH for school.
She met me in the office to inform me that she is going so i gave her a few bucks for T.P trying to be a good Samaritan. B/C i never really loved this girl nor have i said anything romantic to her nither do i suspect any foul play in the air.
Yesterday somebody called my attention in the office to tell me she overheard NGOZI telling her friend that she has fail their mission since she was not able to entice me so she can always be a frequent visitor in my place.
Excellent People of naira land, what do i do to NGOZI, should i let her go or should i confront her?
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by whatever90(f): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2008
oh sharapppppp,u hints,hearts and nollywood pple angry angry
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Sauron1: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
whatever90:

oh sharapppppp,u hints,hearts and nollywood people angry angry

This is too shallow for hints n hearts.
Me thinks it's LOLLY. tongue
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by ojubi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
pls. be serious with your responses i am not playing games here. somebody set me up
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
ojubi:

please. be serious with your responses i am not playing games here. somebody set me up

Go to a radio station!!!
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Andala: 2:55am On Nov 05, 2008
Nollywood!Nollywood!Nollywood! is calling
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Lumyboi(m): 3:28am On Nov 05, 2008
Nice story
U cld win an award in nollywood
grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by richo(m): 3:33am On Nov 05, 2008
guys pls, this guy's story kinda looks genuine but like sauron said,
~Sauron~:

Go to a radio station!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Lumyboi(m): 3:43am On Nov 05, 2008
I no lik as nobody is encouraging ths our sucked up friend cry
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by naijababe2(f): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2008
if u like the girl, y nt make a move, if u don't, be blunt with ur colleague, ASK HER WHAT HER MOTIVES ARE, be straight with her,
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2008
Don't confront her, just not drop a dime next time even if she tries to seduce you. Ibo gals have a P.hd in doing this grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by igwe11(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2008
@ poster
Now you have an idea on what her mission could be.
Do what is right when next she comes but for your friend don't confront her, it's still a gossip until its proven true.
If you re father xmas,
We have destitute homes out there!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers!!!
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by MrCrackles(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2008
ghanawood!
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by basking4me: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2008
The first reply is too hilarious.
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by shylladear(f): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2008
basking4me:

The first reply is too hilarious.

really hilarious
you guys should give him a good response and not what he is getting maybe hollywood would be a better remark grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by sesman(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2008
do whatver you like, who gives me a f***
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
sesman:

do whatver you like, who gives me a f***

If you don't give a f*&%, why did you post here at all? If you have no advice to give, maybe you should keep quiet,

@ Poster: This no be set up. Na normal thing. Student tells her worker friend "I need one betta boyfriend(mugu in some cases)". Worker friend replies: "There is one guy in my office, " All that is left is for you to collect what is due to you. Unless you aren't that sort of guy,
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by princesa(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
bla bla bla . . . . . . . . .

not intrested in what happens to you undecided
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by spikedcylinder: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2008
Sorry, I didn't have the patience to read through your entire story but please, I have a fundamental question.

Did she want to suck you dry as in your finances or suck you dry as in suck you dry? cheesy
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by princesa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
good question cheesy

very fast thinker grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by igwe11(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
princesa:

very fast thinker grin
Fast thinker indeed but remember hes also impatient and did not go through the post. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by princesa(f): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2008
then she is faster than lighting then shocked cheesy grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by origina9ja(f): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy more lyk lie_liewood
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Ben13: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
@Poster,

Try get a copy of Reinhard Bonnke's

Now that you have been saved grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Infoseye(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2008
@poster what kind of stupid question are u asking? You know what the girl mission is yet u asking what todo.
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Nautillus(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

ghanawood!

grin grin . . .jeeezzz . . , .dude . . .you slayed me . . .lol . . .had me laughin like a jackass . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
You'll make a good script writer.

keep the good work going. wink
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by josite: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2010
since u suspect u are being set up.do a counter set up/pretend u are game.ask her to come again.let her clean ur flat,screw her mercilessly and when she is going.tell her to wait for u to collect money from atm.come back to annouce atm seized your card and gave u no money and the bank asked u to check back in 2 days time.end of discussion.do me ,i do u GOD NO GO VEX.
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by Omolola1(f): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2010
very simple, set her up too! end of story

1 Like

Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by JANC(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
I think u should let her go.Since d girl hasn't eaten deep into ur pockets.But be more careful with that ur colleague in question.
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by deor03(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
If you are really a Doctor , with your spellings cry ; I'd better consult Herbalists then
Re: She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry by CasaNova1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2010
Omolola1:

very simple, set her up too! end of story

End of story!

(1) (Reply)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.