Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction (2765 Views)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
If my future wife ever venture to slap my mum first and foremost I'll return the slap. But if my mum venture slap my wife and she's also @fault for the quarrel I'll have no option but to cut her visit short. Guys what will you do

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
[color=#006600[center]MAKE DEM DEY SLAP THEIRSELVES[/center][/color]
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by constance500: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Same.. If my wife slaps my mum.. I'll borrow her 2 resounding slap... But if my mum slaps my wife. I'll come in between them and ask my wife to leave the room or go to her room first..

Why am I even telling you undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
constance500: Same.. If my wife slaps my mum.. I'll borrow her 2 resounding slap... But if my mum slaps my wife. I'll come in between them and ask my wife to leave the room or go to her room first..

Why am I even telling you undecided
because its a forum you air out your thoughts and opinion

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by GoodFaith: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
samflexxy: If my future wife ever venture to slap my mum first and foremost I'll return the slap. But if my mum venture slap my wife and she's also @fault for the quarrel I'll have no option but to cut her visit short. Guys what will you do
If that happened
U have VERY MAJOR PROBLEM IN UR HAND
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by ijechikky(f): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
If my wife tries it,i'll lock her up insde cell 4 1wk wit hard labour..
If na my mama,i go just let am Swerve...

#My Opinion#
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let's be honest with each other.
If it happens you can only ask your mum why she would do such perhaps angrily. That would also be the last time my mum will be around her.
But if your wife slaps your mum I guess you would have to slap her back in the presence of your mum.
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
First off,something has transpired before both parties or either of them gave slap,As a real Niqqa that I am....I would make the slapper tender apology to the slapped,figure out and iron out their differences,those guys who claim to slap back their wife hmmm I guess that shows how much yall love your wife,the one who sleeps with you in bed,cook your food and most importantly the courier of your next generation and bear it in mind that if the father of your wife was present,he would have to slap you too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by GoodFaith: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
aaronson: First off,something has transpired before both parties or either of them gave slap,As a real Niqqa that I am....I would make the slapper tender apology to the slapped,figure out and iron out their differences,those guys who claim to slap back their wife hmmm I guess that shows how much yall love your wife,the one who sleeps with you in bed,cook your food and most importantly the courier of your next generation and bear it in mind that if the father of your wife was present,he would have to slap you too.
U will need the help of God to manage this case
Hope you don't have any young brothers or sister that don't depend on u for any thing
U have war in ur hand
They will come and beat u and ur wife
If they have more money second world war

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Crocz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
You wife slap your mum?...where did you find the wife in the first place b4 you marry her?...smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
GoodFaith:
Hope you don't have any young brothers or sister that don't depend on u for any thing
U have war in ur hand
They will come and beat u and ur wife
If they have more money second world war
oh that's where the problem lies right,you scared of the aftermath that your junior once would come after you if you don't go ballistic/violent on your wife hmmm that's bizarre so you would let your family ruin you own family when everybody have their life to live *smh* Real men or alpha male are known when they know how to handle/manage situations and not when they help to escalate situations.

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
ijechikky: If my wife tries it,i'll lock her up
is this a nigga in disguise ? Ur moniker says (f)
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by ijechikky(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
urhoboman: is this a nigga in disguise ? Ur moniker says (f)
Am F cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by teeboo: 5:17am On Sep 24, 2014
aaronson: First off,something has transpired before both parties or either of them gave slap,As a real Niqqa that I am....I would make the slapper tender apology to the slapped,figure out and iron out their differences,those guys who claim to slap back their wife hmmm I guess that shows how much yall love your wife,the one who sleeps with you in bed,cook your food and most importantly the courier of your next generation and bear it in mind that if the father of your wife was present,he would have to slap you too.

Dats wot a real man shuld do,slapping back is never d solution,something serious must ave happened dat lead to slap,the best is to set barrier,keep dem distance
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by naijathings(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
i cant even imagine or come up with a GOOD or any reason at all why my WIFE would dare to raise or raise her hand against my mother in violence or even retaliation. hmmm! may such a day never come because my Monther will always remember it and i dont think i will go on living with such a wife knowing that she raised her hand to hit my mother at one time or the other. the damage can be repaired if my mother hits my wife because i will openly condemn the act whether my wife is right or wrong/ deserves it or not. then i will bring in boundary adjustment between my mother and my wife to make sure this never repeats itself.

i pray such a day never sees daylight or even come at all.
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by GboyegaD(m): 2:33am On Sep 25, 2014
I don't foresee that happening. My mom isn't the nosy type so I don't see her having an issue with my wife to the extent of an argument. Rather than argue with her, I am so sure she would tell me her side so that I could talk to my wife to resolve whatever the issue is.

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by EfemenaXY: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fuji House of slaps...
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by MARKone(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
What sort of wife would slap her MIL undecided

Is it possible

And what manner of husband will tolerate such undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
If your mother slaps your wife she is a harlot! grin
seriously only a goat will leave her own house to go cause problems where she doesnt belong be it the mother or the wife

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by 1miccza: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'll simply never allow such a scenario to occupy...
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by EfemenaXY: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Mondisweets: If your mother slaps your wife she is a harlot! grin
seriously only a goat will leave her own house to go cause problems where she doesnt belong be it the mother or the wife

You're missing the point. According to majority of our so called "men", leaders & head-of-the-house:

~ If MIL slaps wifey, she gets a tap in the wrist for being naughty, and will be asked by "Oga" to go sit her bum in the next room, while he "investigates" what wifey must have done to warrant that slap.

~ If wifey ever, ever, slaps MIL, dem nor born am well. She will most certainly receive two successive back-handed slaps, followed closely by an upper-cut-knock-out blow from Oga. If she's lucky, Oga will then investigate what happened, else her entire life gets shipped back to her father's house in a Ghana-must-go bag.

Basically, one party has the monopoly of violence over the other. Never mind the examples being set for the impressionable young kids in that "marriage".

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You're missing the point. According to majority of our so called "men", leaders & head-of-the-house:

~ If MIL slaps wifey, she gets a tap in the wrist for being naughty, and will be asked by "Oga" to go sit her bum in the next room, while he "investigates" what wifey must have done to warrant that slap.

~ If wifey ever, ever, slaps MIL, dem nor born am well. She will most certainly receive two successive back-handed slaps, followed closely by an upper-cut-knock-out blow from Oga. If she's lucky, Oga will then investigate what happened, else her entire life gets shipped back to her father's house in a Ghana-must-go bag.

Basically, one party has the monopoly of violence over the other. Never mind the examples being set for the impressionable young kids in that "marriage".

and im saying its only a fool raised by a bigger fool who would think that hitting his wife will resolve the problem. So if the your mother insults your wife's mother you still expect to treat that harlot as a respectable human being?
Its either you treat both situations the same or you nothing better than a fool raised by another fool smiley

I hope and pray its your daughter that gets slapped by her useless mother in law one day and lets see if u will not be the first person to open a case of assault.

Again i will say it only a goat will leave her house to go cause problems in another person's house be it the mother or the wife.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2014
naijathings: i cant even imagine or come up with a GOOD or any reason at all why my WIFE would dare to raise or raise her hand against my mother in violence or even retaliation. hmmm! may such a day never come because my Monther will always remember it and i dont think i will go on living with such a wife knowing that she raised her hand to hit my mother at one time or the other. the damage can be repaired if my mother hits my wife because i will openly condemn the act whether my wife is right or wrong/ deserves it or not. then i will bring in boundary adjustment between my mother and my wife to make sure this never repeats itself.

i pray such a day never sees daylight or even come at all.
but let me guess, your wife will have to live with the fact that she doesn't have a husband that can protect her right? undecided that's much more logical
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by EfemenaXY: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Mondisweets:

and im saying its only a fool raised by a bigger fool who would think that hitting his wife will resolve the problem. So if the your mother insults your wife's mother you still expect to treat that harlot as a respectable human being?
Its either you treat both situations the same or you nothing better than a fool raised by another fool smiley

I hope and pray its your daughter that gets slapped by her useless mother in law one day and lets see if u will not be the first person to open a case of assault.

Again i will say it only a goat will leave her house to go cause problems in another person's house be it the mother or the wife.

Did you understand my post at all and the underlying sarcasm in it?

Why are you attacking me when I'm VERY obviously on your side?? angry angry
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by freecharles(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2014
First of all...this can never happen. My mother is the best and she is wise

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by JiggamanGh: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
samflexxy: If my future wife ever venture to slap my mum first and foremost I'll return the slap. But if my mum venture slap my wife and she's also @fault for the quarrel I'll have no option but to cut her visit short. Guys what will you do

My mon will always be my mom and no one can take her place. If my mom decides to slap my wife then she has also slapped me. My wife is the mother in my home and should never be disrespected. I will make my mom apologized to her.

If my wife slaps my mom, then wife didnt show me respect and my trust in her will diminish, because a wife suppose to marry the whole family. If my mom had done something to her she should have informed instead of taking matter intoher own hand. I dont believe in hitting woman, eapecially my wife.
I will make her also apologize to my mom.

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Fkforyou(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mondisweets: but let me guess, your wife will have to live with the fact that she doesn't have a husband that can protect her right? undecided that's much more logical
. How will you react if the reverse is the case?,I.e your husband slaps your mother/father?
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Fkforyou: . How will you react if the reverse is the case?,I.e your husband slaps your mother/father?
firstly get to know what actually happened then react
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2014
EfemenaXY:

a wife has no right to slap her mother in law cos it shows a sign of disrespect to her husbands entire family, a good reason why many men will return the slap on behalf of their mother to please her and also to prove a point that the wife has no right to take laws into her own hands irrespective of whatever her mother in law might have done wrong. After the retaliation, a man can now inquire as to what might have led to the incidence. If the mum did something wrong, the son would have to scold her in the absence of his wife. This pattern of scolding should be applied when it's the mother that slapped the wife. You give her the respect she deserves for being the elderly one which means she might have seen something hidden to you all. A mother can never be replaced but a wife could. If a son keeps quiet the moment the wife slaps his mum, then he should pray the news never reaches the ears of his father, his siblings and the rest of his family members. Such a son should just consider it that he has lost himself a family. His wife can dump him for someone else but his family can't. This is not being bias but being reasonable according to the cultures of africa. If the wife felt the mother in law did something offensive to her, she shouldn't have let her husband find out in that manner. Such a wife holds no regard for her husband and can disrespect anybody. Without the mother, she won't be married to him....without the mother's labour and care, he won't be where he is today. Husband and wife ought to always consider that.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Mondisweets: firstly get to know what actually happened then react
now how would you react?
Re: Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2014
GboyegaD: I don't foresee that happening. My mom isn't the nosy type so I don't see her having an issue with my wife to the extent of an argument. Rather than argue with her, I am so sure she would tell me her side so that I could talk to my wife to resolve whatever the issue is.
You spoke my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) / Capri Sonne Or Capri Sun / The Best Furniture @ Affordable Prices This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.