Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,043 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant Just To Scare Men Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant Just To Scare Men Away (991 Views)

Cossy's Boobs 'implant Or Real?'. / ''my Look Chases Men Away From Me''; Rihanna's Look Alike Says / Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant Just To Scare Men Away by infobut(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
A 21-year-old American Jasmine Tridevil, claimed she had plastic surgery to create a third breast to scare men away from her. And she now wans her own MTV reality show.

The lady who is based in Tampa Florida, shares photos on her Facebook page to ‘show the struggles she faces because of her surgery’. She said her main reason for getting a third boobs was because she didn’t want to appear attractive to any man.

“I got the surgery because I wanted to turn off guys. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to date again ever. I still like to feel pretty. If I got a third breast implant most guys would think that’s weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty. I’m starting a reality show called Jasmine’s Jugs and my ultimate goal is to get it onto MTV. That’s my dream.”she wrote on FB

Jasmine claims she’s spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago, after struggling to find a doctor who would perform the operation.

“I called 50 doctors. It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.” she said
She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen. She said her parents didn’t react well when they found out

“My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”

(1) (Reply)

Joan Rivers Cause Of Death Finally Released...lack Of Oxygen To The Brain / D’banj’s Ex Jennifer Obayuwana ”finds True Love”. Photos Of Her New Beau / Photos: Queen Of Creativity, Rihanna Shares Halloween Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.