Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe (56947 Views)

Adeboye, Redeemed Congress And The TB Joshua LIES / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Ramnon2: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
36STATES:

Please can you shut your dirty smelling mouth!
Thank you for asking him to shut his stinky orifice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by creamylicious(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
georgecso: Pastors are not infallible
oh shut that myopic thinking of yours!!!
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Ramnon2: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tstark: The journalist is just wasting his time in this country full of baboons, most of the so called youth on here cant even be bothered to read the article, not to talk of understanding how it affects their lives. I commend the journalist for his hard work, but im sorry to say that he's wasting his talent and endangering his life for this useless country and its inhabitants. All they understand is greed and money

I also have since concluded that Nigeria is a useless country. I agree with you
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by jomo01(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Really thought provoking......how I wish every journalist can work asidiously,in the bid to remake this nation from this denigration....kudos may the gods of talakawa protect thee...#ase#
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
woodcook: I take it you are still quite young and may not fully understand how the law works. Joshua is not the engineer granted but his church contracted them. In which case being "something" goes wrong he his the first accuse. Get that straight I hope you just learnt something new.

Sure I did learn one or two important point from your views. Emm my turn asking, what do you do for a living cause my mind is telling me you are a lawyer wink
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
If he wasn't greedy he would not have built more structures on a design whose foundation wasn't meant to carry more than 4 storeys.

And what do you have to say about him not letting NEMA officials rescue victims from under the rubble in time?
If you were trapped under a collapsed building,badly injured but with a chance to survive only to be denied that chance at life because the owner of the building is more concerned about his image than your precarious life,how would you feel about it?

How on earth is it not evil to bar emergency workers from injured victims just because he wanted to try withold the true extent of the damage from the world?
How?

Is face saving now more important than human lives?

The things my fellow Nigerians say some times gives me the goosebumps.

Are you for real?

MAY YOU NOT BE A VICTIM to something like this. Or maybe you should be in their postion to appreciate what this man is doing for the silent voice of the dead and their families.
Jeez!
LaraiBoluwaji: While I am not a member of synagogue, I will ask myself this question: if I were in tb joshua's shoes, what I would I do?

Answer: The exact same thing Joshua is doing.

Its as simple as that. That's why it is called DAMAGE CONTROL. The prophet is exploring any means possible to limit the damaging press.

I commend Nicholas for his stand, but I will not blame the prophet for subtly trying to influence the news reportage. I am in trouble, people have died in my church, in a building being built by me, so what will I do?
Answer: Try to calm the storm in anyway possible, and if that means handing out envelopes to newsmen so that they can paint me in better light in the papers then so be it. That's what is called PR strategy and it is what any rational being will do.

Those hypocrites who are here on this thread mouthing rubbish and displaying nauseating imbecility will probably do the same and more if they find themselves in tb joshua's predicament. Arrant nonsense.

I salute the journalist's courage, and I wish TB Joshua well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by charlisco(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
guy please published this one about jamb
full details when you click on this link

http://www.cafeoperatorsng.com/index.htm
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Wisdytech(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
FAKE pastors everywhere in Nigeria!!!

How many LIKES?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
50pseamer: PLS ANSWER THE QUESTION BEFORE YOU SUPPORT, IS TB JOSHUA AN ENGINEER OR A BUILDING CONTRACTOR, IF YOU EMPLOY A DRIVER AND HE KILLS SOMEONE WITH YOUR CAR, ARE YOU THE CULPRIT, LET US FEAR GOD, THIS JOURNALIST DESERVES NO APPRECIATION, I THINK HE IS HEARTLESS HE JUST RUBBED THE GOODWILL OF THE MAN IN THE MUD YOU THINK IT IS EVERYONE THAT MOURNS THAT EVEN HAS TIME TO RESPOND TO SOME JOURNALIST NOT TO TALK OF GIVING THEM MONEY.

[b]Are you kidding me right now bro? When are we going to learn to call a spade a spade in this cursed and accursed nation? 50k for fuel money? Are they traveling to Sambisa? And why was he asking them what they are going to write after offering them that money? Let me be honest with you, he was clearly trying to influence their statements although he didnt say it out clear. But he implied it by his questions. Ok... Granted you have given them money, why are is he interested in what they will write? Bro like I said in my previous comment, I just like this man as a human being but I also question his motives and ways most times....

Alright... Let me be analytical right now. What type of God will show him who will win the nations cup, which president will die and where terrorists will attack next but will never show him that his guest house will collapse? The African God of course.... If there is anything like that. Bro sentiments aside, in sane countries, TB Joshua will be cooling of his heels in an investigative room right now. I am a staunch Christian and A catholic for that matter. But I refuse to serve any God that will call me home through bombing or building collapse.... You will never understand the pain bro.

I MAINTAIN MY STAND... NICHOLAS IBEKWE DESERVES APPRECIATION AND A NATIONAL AWARD. WE NEED MORE OF HIM IN THIS COUNTRY TO SPEARHEAD AN HONEST REVOLUTION. I JUST VISITED HIS BLOG RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU SCROLL THROUGH HIS PREVIOUS POSTS AND WRITINGS THROUGH THE YEARS, YOU WILL COME TO BEAR WITH ME THAT HE HAS BEEN A GOOD NIGERIAN. HE HAS BEEN AN ANTI-CORRUPTION CRUSADER. I EVEN READ WHAT HE POSTED LAST YEAR ON THE OGA AT THE TOP ISSUE AND OTHER THINGS CONCERNING NIGERIA. HE IS NOT TRYING TO PULL TB JOSHUA DOWN.... HE IS JUST BEING HONEST AND UNBIASED. THAT IS WHAT REAL JOURNALISM SHOULD BE. HOW I WISH CNN OR BBC CAN SEE THIS GUY AND PICK UP! NIGERIA AS A DOOMED COUNTRY DOESNT DESERVE A SAINT LIKE THIS![/b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by creamylicious(f): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
biowal: The guy gives everybody unsolicited money, even bankers, footballer etc.
and may we hear from you d reason/s for giving unsolicited monies to journalist during his time of mourning

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
If someone is a lawyer, pls tell me how TB Joshua is to blame or be jailed for the failure of a building involving an architect, Engineer and Builder, really funny, tell me how you can be blamed for the failure of your own car while it is under repair at the mechanics workshop, Nigerians are unbelievable at times, i think all this accusations are biased. that building does not look like a building a Pastor designed. LETS USE OUR LOGICAL REASONING POSITIVELY BEFORE THROWING ARROWS AT OTHERS PLS

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ThroneofMercy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune: Nicolas Ibekwe has finally found a way to get public attention and become popular and it seems to be working for him already.

Press everywhere in the world receives money to write good stories about somebody or an events. The Briths do it through BBC while the Americans use the CNN and others. President GEJ employed one recently while the APC is also suspected to have employed the services of Sahara Reporters.

They call it image laundering....

You need a good dictionary swiftly. There's a huge difference between a Spin, a Propaganda and news report. Let's be frank, a doctor can also collect brown envelope before injecting his patient and claim it's gratis. And we blame police for mounting road-block? Nigeria jaga jaga

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
exxell:

[b]Are you kidding me right now bro? When are we going to learn to call a spade a spade in this cursed and accursed nation? 50k for fuel money? Are they traveling to Sambisa? And why was he asking them what they are going to write after offering them that money? Let me be honest with you, he was clearly trying to influence their statements although he didnt say it out clear. But he implied it by his questions. Ok... Granted you have given them money, why are is he interested in what they will write? Bro like I said in my previous comment, I just like this man as a human being but I also question his motives and ways most times....

Alright... Let me be analytical right now. What type of God will show him who will win the nations cup, which president will die and where terrorists will attack next but will never show him that his guest house will collapse? The African God of course.... If there is anything like that. Bro sentiments aside, in sane countries, TB Joshua will be cooling of his heels in an investigative room right now. I am a staunch Christian and A catholic for that matter. But I refuse to serve any God that will call me home through bombing or building collapse.... You will never understand the pain bro.

I MAINTAIN MY STAND... NICHOLAS IBEKWE DESERVES APPRECIATION AND A NATIONAL AWARD. WE NEED MORE OF HIM IN THIS COUNTRY TO SPEARHEAD AN HONEST REVOLUTION. I JUST VISITED HIS BLOG RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU SCROLL THROUGH HIS PREVIOUS POSTS AND WRITINGS THROUGH THE YEARS, YOU WILL COME TO BEAR WITH ME THAT HE HAS BEEN A GOOD NIGERIAN. HE HAS BEEN AN ANTI-CORRUPTION CRUSADER. I EVEN READ WHAT HE POSTED LAST YEAR ON THE OGA AT THE TOP ISSUE AND OTHER THINGS CONCERNING NIGERIA. HE IS NOT TRYING TO PULL TB JOSHUA DOWN.... HE IS JUST BEING HONEST AND UNBIASED. THAT IS WHAT REAL JOURNALISM SHOULD BE. HOW I WISH CNN OR BBC CAN SEE THIS GUY AND PICK UP! NIGERIA AS A DOOMED COUNTRY DOESNT DESERVE A SAINT LIKE THIS![/b]

How come the Catholic church in the North didnt know boko haram was comming, Tb Joshua only said he is a prophet He is not God , and the prophets of God dont always know all, tell me of a prophet in the bible that knew it all. if it was a structural fault what is the role of the authorities in checking authenticity of approvals before allowing such a buiding to proceed. ive also lived in nigeria before, council people will even mark X on a bulding before you make any move.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by reelup1: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nicolas Ibekwe,how many times did i call you be more security conscious,that guy T.B.JOSHUA people called man of god Has hit men,he will send them to track you down,secondly i hope none of your pictures are not with him ,pray very well against any demonic spiritual attack like madness.He will make sure he dealth with you.Even all his prostitutes in his church that parade themselves as disciples and choir cannot deny the immoral intimacy he has with them smh smh... To all his loyalist ,members and admirers\sympathisers that guy tb joshua is evil AND A FUCKER,yes call me a Judge ,touch not my annionted bullshit.D Guy neva made a statement of condolence to d family of d lost souls rather makes d whole shit abt.himself,what a heartless man .oya abuse and attacks begin to flow.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Alexsmith20(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
moshoodn:
Tell that to the Catholics and the Pope.

You may be right, but not in the Vatican.
And what do you take the vaticans to be immotals? Everyone is fallible.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Enoquin(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: True true.
Some will mock you for having a change-the-world rage.

They mock because you are rocking the corruption boat they are riding in

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by sorom4: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stelvin101: I took my time to listen the first words Pastor T.B Joshua said over and over again and I see nothing wrong in it, he even instructed his management to give them (Journalist) copy of a cassette I believe has do to do with what happened. Whoever this Nicholas is, is a disgrace to journalism. Pastor T.B Joshua spoke as man of justifaction and didn't hold back anything from the way he spoke despite he isn't aware he is being recorded, I swear u ppl have even given me enough reason to like the man. One major problem Nigeria have is the mindset and way of thinking of majority Nigrians have both the educated ones and illiterate ones and I pity how Nigerians thinks. Smh
You got to pity how you think bro, and not how others do. Last time that I checked; you and your cohorts that are supporting Joshua are few and the devil is dancing skelewu for the way you guys have been deceiving the few who are so desperate
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by sample042(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bro, dats a commendable ONE but i have dis feeling dt ur life is seriously in danger... BEWARE!

We dont have moral observers in 9ja, wat we have is HYPOCRITS in our religions!

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by olowolekan(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
I want to thank God for what happened.The man refused the envelop,bravo.However,only God knows the heart of man.if he did it to condemn corruption God will repay him even if the whole world should curse him but if he has been collecting bribe but refused this because of fame,God will also reward him.May God deliver nigeria.amen
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ijechikky(f): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
majalisa: silly girl...U can't even see past your flat noSe
lol cheesy
Insult,4all I care undecided
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by dammytosh: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
You did the right thing provided that you were not bribed to reject the 'bribe'.

I have read through your write up and i insist that it is wrong to call the money 'bribe'. One of the reason I suspected your motive in the first place.

Nigerian journalists no longer know where to draw the line. A father that lost his son during last Dana plane crash was forced to pay journalists during his son’s wake-keep before it was reported. There are more puke-inducing instances but I’d stop here.

During last year’s gubernatorial election in Ondo State, reporters literally came to blows at Governor Mimiko’s home after the latter released “appreciation money” for journalists who covered his polling unit. The sharing formula was N10,000 per head, until the cash ran low and the formula switched to N7,000. Cue bedlam. The governor’s PA, looking on with contempt, threatened to evict them from his employer’s residence if they failed to conduct themselves with decorum. One fellow even started arranging for another group of journalists to go meet the governor for another “appreciation money.”

The truth is like you said Nigerian Journalist force people to pay all the time, if they go for an event, they will not broadcast or write about it until the brown envelope thing is properly sorted out. I have witnessed A list organization pay journalist who came to cover events. So why are you calling this particular one a bribe, i think you are just an opportunist.

NUJ need to rise up and lay the standard again.

So when I woke up last Saturday morning and saw the picture of Jonathan shaking hands with a grinning TB Joshua with headlines like “Jonathan consoles TB Joshua,” I said damn it! I couldn’t stomach this blatant impunity.

I am disappointed that you waited until Jonathan shook hand with TB Joshua and the smiles before you said "damn it" and came to your senses and decided to release the audio. That sounds more like green envy than being the professionalism we are celebrating.

N:B ANYBODY who is found guilty on the collapse should be jailed without preference.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by seunot: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wow, I'm amazed at the sheer hipocrisy being displayed here by my fellow nigerians, yet they all expect a better country; what a shame.

Just reading people beating around the truth in other to prove their so called MOG has done and is doing the right is heart wrenching.

What qualifies a person to be referred to as a Man of God, I hope we'll all answer truthfully!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Virus777: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune: Nicolas Ibekwe has finally found a way to get public attention and become popular and it seems to be working for him already.

Press everywhere in the world receives money to write good stories about somebody or an events. The Briths do it through BBC while the Americans use the CNN and others. President GEJ employed one recently while the APC is also suspected to have employed the services of Sahara Reporters.

Ok, lets assume for a moment that you are right in your assertion. The pertinent question to ask yourself is: Is it morally right for someone who calls himself a man of God to indulge in such? Is it right for him to give money to journalists to 'launder his image,' is it morally right for him to indulge in "things of the world''?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by HIV1: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth is truth irrespective of the motive . Leave God to judge the motive of the journalist. TB Joshua is not only been condemned for the collapse of the building but majorly for attempting to sweep the matter under the carpet by offering 50k bribe to the journalists.
All the gratification, appreciation, and gift items that people collect to influence people opinion are form of bribes. It is not only in journalism but every sphere of Nigerian lives that has suffered encroachment of deadly virus called corruption. Few good people that still exist are suffering deprivation of their right because they don't want to compromise but the many corrupt in Nigeria who are lazy and are benefitting from corrupt practices are being celebrated. Infract they have added eleventh commandment " thou shall not slack" to the ten commandment stated in the bible yet they go church every day. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Dayoara: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am greatly impressed if we have 10 journalist.keep the fire burning be not afraid.. Godspeed.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by egopersonified(f): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Quietly waiting to hear that this guy has been granted asylum in the US because of threats to him and his family.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by suptol(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by sorom4: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
50pseamer: If someone is a lawyer, pls tell me how TB Joshua is to blame or be jailed for the failure of a building involving an architect, Engineer and Builder, really funny, tell me how you can be blamed for the failure of your own car while it is under repair at the mechanics workshop, Nigerians are unbelievable at times, i think all this accusations are biased. that building does not look like a building a Pastor designed. LETS USE OUR LOGICAL REASONING POSITIVELY BEFORE THROWING ARROWS AT OTHERS PLS
Its either you are biased or that you have refused to think properly. Who owns the property that failed? Who contracted the Engrs? Who is paying them? Who do they get their orders from? Simple reason should tell you who should answer and bear all the problems. But put aside all these. The problem here and that was why Nicolas was not happy was that the truth was abt to be swept under the carpet. The reporters were giving us a wrong info to d public jst 2 cos there pockets were swelled

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by nagoma(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
rudedough: ''Appreciation money'' is not bribe - Pastorpreneur T.B Joshua, 2014.

In tune with the president's distorted thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by cuteboy2: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014

What is this one talking?
Nigerians can hallucinate and conjure lies shocked shocked

Do you have hard evidence that CNN & BBC reporters collect bribes to write stories?
Please educate us with specific instances

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Enoquin(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Don't you know by now that 'sin' is an act that cannot be committed by some elect?
I know of a so-called born again, who cannot see anything wrong in one governor. The atrocities of the governor are always explained away simply because his bread is buttered by this governor.
byrron:

The sad aspect of it is that majority of the Nigerian citizens are just hypocrites.

Something is only evil when their interest is not affected but once same interest is affected then u see them justifying a corrupt act.

Some will tell u- touch not my anointed while the professional thieves like some journalists will say its not a bribe rather its a standard practice.

Can u see the level of hypocrisy amongs the Nigerian citizens?

That some people defends this act shows how low some nija citizens have gotten to the point of
Supporting an evil act.

They are the one's tacitly surpporting all forms of atrocities commited either by our politicians or by thier demi gods tagged men of god.

U can see the symbiotic relationship between most Nigerians and atrocities of any kind.

Our politicians are just a product of the larger Nigerian society which implies that they are a reflection of what majority of its citizens are.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by gascoign1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF,WITH ALL DIS VERY GLARING EVIDENCE YOU STILL TAKE SIDE,''OHH MY FATHERLAND WHERE HAVE WE GONE WRONG??
Balos: COME ON GUYS LETS BE LOGICAL, HAVE LISTENED TO THE AUDIO SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL DNT UNDERSTAND HOW HE BRIBED THEM. MR REPORTER TRYING TO GAIN POPULARITY HMMMMM. ASK.YOUR SELF WILL TB JOSHUA BE SO FOOLISH THAT HE DOESNT NO THE REPORTERS HAD VIDEO AND AUDOI RECORDER WITH THEM. MR REPORTER IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.