Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. (6961 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by ideee03(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
So i saw this article somewere and decided to share...

Don't Shave
Women are like one big giant mystery to men and I'm about to let you in on some of that mystery! Here are some of the strange things that women get up to when men aren't around.

I swear it seems like guys think all women should be completely hairless (except their heads) at all times. But what you guys may not be aware of is that when it is the middle of winter and we can wear long pants and we don't have a boyfriend, we often go days if not weeks without shaving our legs!

Check Out Other Girls
When girls get together, we often spend a lot of time checking out the relative hotness of the other girls around us. And no, before you get too excited, it doesn't mean that we are all secretly lesbians or bisexual and we want to get with them. Sometimes it is to check out what other girls are wearing or how they are doing their hair so we can get tips, but mostly it is to make sure no one else is hotter than us! And if they are, we will find something to gripe about her to our friends!

No Bra Slide
I'm not sure if you guys are fully aware of exactly how uncomfortable wearing a bra is. Imagine if you had to wear a jock strap every time you left the house! That's why most of the time when we girls get inside and we are alone, the first thing we do is take that uncomfortable thing off!

Eat
I mean, I know that you guys know that we eat but a lot of times in front of a guy a girl will just order a salad or pick at her food. But don't be mistaken, most girls know how to put away some food when they are alone! This is often something we don't even do in front of other girls, but believe me, we are just as capable as you of eating a whole bag of Doritos or cookies, especially if it's close to "that" time of the month.

Tell Our Best Friend
Women usually have a lot of friends, but we generally have one best friend that has been around through everything and will be there until the end, long after you are probably gone and out of our lives. We know this. That is why we tell our best friends everything. Yes, that. And that, too. Basically, if you don't want her best friend knowing about it, don't tell your girlfriend about it. And don't get mad at your girlfriend about this. It is an unspoken BFF code and there is nothing you can do to change i

Fantasize
Women fantasize too, though it's probably a lot different than what men fantasize about. Don't get me wrong, women can fantasize about sex sometimes, but mostly we fantasize about what it will be like when a boy asks us out and what the date will be like. We will overanalyze and plan for every contingency way before it even happens. We'll also often fantasize about what it will be like to be married to him or have his babies, sometimes before the first date

Googled Your Exes
Women are infamous for Googling a current boyfriend's exes. You have to check out the competition, right? But it often doesn't stop there, especially if more than one girl gets in on the covert ops. They can start Googling boys they like, boys they are dating, exes to see who they are dating now. We've gotten so good at tracking people down, we are practically qualified to work for the CIA!

Readjust
Let's face it, women's underwear and bras suck. When no one is looking women often have to sneak a moment to adjust things so they are back where they should be again. This can even go as far as sticking our hands down our shirt and picking till it's back in place.

Pee With the Door Open
If it's just all girls around, we'll often just go pee with the door open. We don't want to miss any of the conversation or the end of our favorite reality TV show!

Pee on the Seat
Men have a pretty bad reputation for being messy in the bathroom. But have you ever noticed that some horrifying things happen in women's restrooms, too? It's appalling how disgusting some women can be. We're supposed to be the cleaner sex, right? A lady should respect her surroundings and always clean up after herself!

That means:

-Don't splatter your explosive diarrhea all over the bathroom walls.
-Flush the toilet when you're done. You're not five.
-Don't dribble pee on the toilet seat.
-Put your used pads and tampons where they belong. Hint: it's not on the floor.
-Don't draw or carve things on the stall.

It's just not right. Get it together, ladies

grin

13 Likes

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Eberex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideee03: So i saw this article somewere and decided to share...

Don't Shave
Women are like one big giant mystery to men and I'm about to let you in on some of that mystery! Here are some of the strange things that women get up to when men aren't around.

I swear it seems like guys think all women should be completely hairless (except their heads) at all times. But what you guys may not be aware of is that when it is the middle of winter [/b]and we can wear long pants and we don't have a boyfriend, we often go days if not weeks without shaving our legs!

[b] Check Out Other Girls

When girls get together, we often spend a lot of time checking out the relative hotness of the other girls around us. And no, before you get too excited, it doesn't mean that we are all secretly lesbians or bisexual and we want to get with them. Sometimes it is to check out what other girls are wearing or how they are doing their hair so we can get tips, but mostly it is to make sure no one else is hotter than us! And if they are, we will find something to gripe about her to our friends!

No Bra Slide
I'm not sure if you guys are fully aware of exactly how uncomfortable wearing a bra is. Imagine if you had to wear a jock strap every time you left the house! That's why most of the time when we girls get inside and we are alone, the first thing we do is take that uncomfortable thing off!

Eat
I mean, I know that you guys know that we eat but a lot of times in front of a guy a girl will just order a salad or pick at her food. But don't be mistaken, most girls know how to put away some food when they are alone! This is often something we don't even do in front of other girls, but believe me, we are just as capable as you of eating a whole bag of Doritos or cookies, especially if it's close to "that" time of the month.

Tell Our Best Friend
Women usually have a lot of friends, but we generally have one best friend that has been around through everything and will be there until the end, long after you are probably gone and out of our lives. We know this. That is why we tell our best friends everything. Yes, that. And that, too. Basically, if you don't want her best friend knowing about it, don't tell your girlfriend about it. And don't get mad at your girlfriend about this. It is an unspoken BFF code and there is nothing you can do to change i

Fantasize
Women fantasize too, though it's probably a lot different than what men fantasize about. Don't get me wrong, women can fantasize about sex sometimes, but mostly we fantasize about what it will be like when a boy asks us out and what the date will be like. We will overanalyze and plan for every contingency way before it even happens. We'll also often fantasize about what it will be like to be married to him or have his babies, sometimes before the first date

Googled Your Exes
Women are infamous for Googling a current boyfriend's exes. You have to check out the competition, right? But it often doesn't stop there, especially if more than one girl gets in on the covert ops. They can start Googling boys they like, boys they are dating, exes to see who they are dating now. We've gotten so good at tracking people down, we are practically qualified to work for the CIA!

Readjust
Let's face it, women's underwear and bras suck. When no one is looking women often have to sneak a moment to adjust things so they are back where they should be again. This can even go as far as sticking our hands down our shirt and picking till it's back in place.

Pee With the Door Open
If it's just all girls around, we'll often just go pee with the door open. We don't want to miss any of the conversation or the end of our favorite reality TV show!

Pee on the Seat
Men have a pretty bad reputation for being messy in the bathroom. But have you ever noticed that some horrifying things happen in women's restrooms, too? It's appalling how disgusting some women can be. We're supposed to be the cleaner sex, right? A lady should respect her surroundings and always clean up after herself!

That means:

-Don't splatter your explosive diarrhea all over the bathroom walls.
-Flush the toilet when you're done. You're not five.
-Don't dribble pee on the toilet seat.
-Put your used pads and tampons where they belong. Hint: it's not on the floor.
-Don't draw or carve things on the stall.

It's just not right. Get it together, ladies

In Nigeria or out there in the West?

grin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by TRADELYN: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
*Researching...*
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by mikron(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good to know
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay •
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by mikron(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
U didnt add that women fart alot too when their boyfrnds are not around grin

7 Likes

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by fruityjojo(f): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Bryan12(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
@op How'bout fart? cry
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
I don’t even know all this things

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by hensben(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
disgusting..*pukes*
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Samscofield: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
You forgot to include what they do with mirrors and other rod-like instruments.
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Baddestguyp(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samscofield: You forgot to include what they do with mirrors and other rod-like instruments.
grin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by GowonAbacha: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
banega: Okay •
R u a victim of any of those ?
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by GowonAbacha: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
claireshan: I don’t even know all this things

Don't pretend and lie dear. No one is here to embarrass you.
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:

Don't pretend and lie dear. No one is here to embarrass you.
Lol y should I lieundecided am just being honest I really don't know about itwink

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by missdebs(f): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
so....are we ladies nt human again ni, abegi
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
banega: Okay •
Hello, my sweet girlie o :*
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
what's wierd about all these,,

I know they do a whole lot more of such stuffs.

#spy..
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeemoore:
Hello, my sweet girlie o :*
OMG shocked,. Loolx grin April?? Where in God's earth have you been?? angry
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by AfricanApple(f): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
*coughs*

some are true atleast to some girls
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
banega: OMG shocked,. Loolx grin April?? Where in God's earth have you been?? angry
I've been busy with stuffs
You have my email, don't you?
Send me your BB pin
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeemoore:
I've been busy with stuffs
You have my email, don't you?
Send me your BB pin
Oh, okay.. Don't have your mail no more though.. sad
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
claireshan: Lol y should I lieundecided am just being honest I really don't know about itwink
are u trying to say that u don't know what is called shaving?..

meaning

u don't shave?
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chimax15: are u trying to say that u don't know what is called shaving?..

meaning
u don't shave?
See questionshocked
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
cool just passing by.

Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
banega: Oh, okay.. Don't have your mail no more though.. sad
Just send me a PM and I'll reply with my email
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Waspy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm, nice
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by GowonAbacha: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
missdebs: so....are we ladies nt human again ni, abegi
Baby what do you do when I'm not around ? Whisper it into my ears, I'll tell no one.
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Tekzyflex(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kai! Nothing person no go see here.
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by nickz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
How many naija girls shave the hairs on their leg
Re: Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeemoore:
Just send me a PM and I'll reply with my email
Alright ma'am smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi / If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.