Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,440 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder (1154 Views)

Install Cable Modem To A Cable TV / Where Can I Get A Cable Modem / Internet Connection With Cable Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder by princegm: 2:20am On Jul 29, 2006
PLEASE DO ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE A VIDEO CASSETE MACHINE TO CONSTRUCT A CABLE DECODER?
PLEASE IF YOU DO HELP ME.
LET ME KNOW THE THINGS TO BUY AND HOW I CAN DO THAT.
princegreatm@yahoo.com
THANKS
Re: Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder by Mario(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2006
My Bro, they do it. Go to St. Gregory's road at Obalende or go to Alaba market with your video. The video machin must have uhf/vhf band for them to be able to convert it for you and mind you, you cant play tapes with it again by the time the finish convertion
Re: Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder by princegm: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2006
I have a video machine and i want to know how to do it by myself.
Please help me. I live in PH.
Thanks
Re: Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder by Mario(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2006
Bro, exept u r an electronics expert, that the only way u can do it urself cos they have to add some stuff inside of the VCR b4 it can work
Re: Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder by princegm: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2006
Please help me on what to buy and fix on my video machine. I am an electronics expert.
I will me grateful if you can help me out.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cool New Laptops For Sale / With Dis Amount / Be Ccna Certified In One Month + Free Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.