Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) (16049 Views)

Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents / Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by IYANGBALI: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
BestNaija: We pray its true o
its a lies
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by agabusta: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Drama upon drama. Thank God for their lives.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Onyiilugo(f): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
I pray is true
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
dhammyg: POP CHAMPAGNE OUR GIRLS ARE COMING BACK TO US!!!!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesy

*RUNS AROUND NAKE+D*cheesycheesy

THEY BETTER GIVE THEM SCHORLASHIPS TO UNIVERSITIES OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.AND ALSO THERAPYsadTHE GIRLS MUST HAVE BEEN BADLY TRAUMATISEDembarassed
chase her na.ked
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by bebe2(f): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Story story
Once upon a time .........
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by lekkie073(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
na true na lie.....which one we go take self? cool angry
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Shehucom(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
arms folded.... how sure are we dat this isnt a PDP mathematics..... i dont trust Nigeria anymore. Gid news anyway

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by gbolsng(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
dhammyg: POP CHAMPAGNE OUR GIRLS ARE COMING BACK TO US!!!!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesy

*RUNS AROUND NAKE+D*cheesycheesy

THEY BETTER GIVE THEM SCHORLASHIPS TO UNIVERSITIES OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.AND ALSO THERAPYsadTHE GIRLS MUST HAVE BEEN BADLY TRAUMATISEDembarassed

Hmmm, running around naked is part of the celebrations, GEJ must be loving this
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chimax15: chase her na.ked
running with torn pant screaming and pointing at the other two. Go and bath... U r late for school.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by sesman001(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sam0: Two buses loaded with chibok Girls released

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168532-breaking-some-abducted-chibok-girls-released.html#sthash.Hh4EXsD3.Nn5MRVo9.dpuf
pls is dis not d begining of another war, also are dos girls free from HIV and 5 month pregnacy
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
They are released just when the president has been confirmed for his re-election. Now I know why boko haram is a machinery of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
This GEJ is an anointed man of God, in fact after 2019, he should just open a church. Everything seems to work in his favor. May the Gods bless us with the Goodluck og Jonathan and the Patience of our dream. Amin!

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by buchai: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Goodluck to the girls but wait oo e bi like say boko boys they fear death oo their front man don die they begin to negotiate FG. We are winning this war onward.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by dustydee: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
dammytosh: Awesome 2015 script from our politicians.
My thoughts too. And it is not beyond our wicked politicians to achieve selfish goals.

Thank God they are back.

2 Likes

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Beboy23(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
18+18 equal to 38 out of 200 girls in that evil forest, two bus? the last time i check a bus only contain 18 people, , there is God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Canme4u(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
philantoxx: i can't wait to throw away dis #bringbackourgirls# sticker abeg.

me too. Thats my Twitter name ever since the iccidents. @canme4u on twitter.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Enouwem(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA
@DefenceInfoNG
2m
The Story circulating in respect
of release of the #Chibok girls is
untrue. Buses drove into the
barracks but conveyed other
individuals.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by arsetalks(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is surely good news if true. I don't care if their release is political, I care more about how full of smiles the families of those girls will be.

And I sincerely hope the government will do the right thing about their rehab. That's should be mandatory.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Sam0(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
what do i do with my customized Bringback ourgirls Tshirt now?
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: running with torn pant screaming and pointing at the other two. Go and bath... U r late for school.
hehehehe
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Largernonso(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
pictures pls
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Louis055(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sam0: Two buses loaded with chibok Girls released

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168532-breaking-some-abducted-chibok-girls-released.html#sthash.Hh4EXsD3.Nn5MRVo9.dpuf
it is not true ooo.. Defence HQ jst conFirmed its not d chibok girls..

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Waspy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Cc Asari Dobuko
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by nijanigga: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Who on earth doesn't know that GEJ was behind this heist. All because of 2015 elections. And Nigerians are the first to say they're going to heaven. Very comical.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by kennydee05(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Isn't this a scripted 2015 campaign?
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Sam0(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
oops! I make front page,i feel excited.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
i pray it true........

any way chilin cool
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
False.

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by egbaguy: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chris Olukolade deserve to be sacked.........

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Seun close this thread pls. The defense hq has dismissed the information.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by ransomed: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Until i see them at eagle square or the venue of bring backourgirls beside Transcorp Hotel, maitama, and channels covering it, i don't believe it.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
I don't want to believe anything about this chibok tin. Wait so people that av been dying in their villages before and after the girls were kidnapped aren't important abi? Who is going to be responsible for the safety of the innocent poor villagers being killed for no apparent reason? Telling the world that the freeing bokoharam commanders for the chibok girls is jst an excuse to release deadly criminals into the society to create more havoc. What the governemnt is trying to tell us is that the lives of d 200 girls is more precious than the thousands of poor villagers that have been killed daily in the north WE AINT FOOLS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Dogara, Gbajabiamila Stop Debate On Buhari’s Letter / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday (2015 Workers' Day) / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.