Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,990 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62250 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
THE federal government has granted approval to the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) and Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA) task force set up to maintain traffic on the federal roads in Lagos State to resume full operations on the roads. Disclosing this to Sunday Tribune, the National Coordinator of the agency, Alhaji Abdulrazak Rafiu Otto explained that the organisation will, in the next couple of weeks deploy its men to federal roads in the state to maintain law and order. Otto however warned that any attempt by the Lagos State government or its officials to interfere in the management of traffic on the federal roads would be resisted insisting that the Act setting up SURE-P/FERMA empowers it to carry out such civic responsibility on federal roads.
Read more on

tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/11107-fg-grants-approval-for-sure-p-ferma-task-force/11107-fg-grants-approval-for-sure-p-ferma-task-force

recently,president jonathan pay visit to tafawe balewa square,{TBS}in lagos island on saturday 20 to know how prepare they are,but he didnt say anything about inauguration or when work will commence.
Ferma has recruited alot of unemploy graduate so far,yet they keep postponing the date of resumption.
Ferma has trained almost 10,000 trainee and yet they have not pay allowance to the those being trained..

Pls nairalander, do you know if this ferma task force wil come to realty like civil defence corps or they re using them to secure candidate towards the upcoming elections..
Some are confuse.
Your VIEW PLS..

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by amosisinsin(f): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettable lugubrious dat some of us are easily gullible. Talking about d Sure-P / Ferma, don't u tink it is a form of "papa Deceive Pikin" ( PDP) ways of securing d votes of unemployed Nigerian all in d name of giving dem job. If not, how on earth will d govt start collecting approximately #52,000 plus from applicant. #32,000 for uniform and #20,000 for one yeye form. Dem dey forbid to make am free ni? I get #52,000 naim I kon dey look for work ni? D most annoying part of it is dat dose dat hav already completed d training since last year are still at home waiting endlessly. Meanwhile, mr president came to TBS last saturday but didn't even talk about commissioning it for those already trained to resume work. But dey keep on collecting applicant money witout saying anyting on wen d work will actually commence abi na after election 2015 una won giv dem work ni? mehn!, make una wise up o. If not, dis one go worse pass Immigration season two...

7 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
amosisinsin: Well, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettable lugubrious dat some of us are easily gullible. Talking about d Sure-P / Ferma, don't u tink it is a form of "papa Deceive Pikin" ( PDP) ways of securing d votes of unemployed Nigerian all in d name of giving dem job. If not, how on earth will d govt start collecting approximately #52,000 plus from applicant. #32,000 for uniform and #20,000 for one yeye form. Dem dey forbid to make am free ni? I get #52,000 naim I kon dey look for work ni? D most annoying part of it is dat dose dat hav already completed d training since last year are still at home waiting endlessly. Meanwhile, mr president came to TBS last saturday but didn't even talk about commissioning it for those already trained to resume work. But dey keep on collecting applicant money witout saying anyting on wen d work will actually commence abi na after election 2015 una won giv dem work ni? mehn!, make una wise up o. If not, dis one go worse pass Immigration season two...
sist u ve spoken ma mind,i smell delusion but they said dat d president said,it would be part of 3milion jobs.so they felt hopeful..d problems is just wen wil they start?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by amosisinsin(f): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmysoftyou: sist u ve spoken ma mind,i smell delusion but they said dat d president said,it would be part of 3milion jobs.so they felt hopeful..d problems is just wen wil they start?
. They said! They said!! They Said!!! Who said?... Show me d picture of who said it or I don't believe

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
amosisinsin: . They said! They said!! They Said!!! Who said?... Show me d picture of who said it or I don't believe
sist did u apply? anyway that s wat we hear frm rumour monger,they kip sayin to gv themsef hope abt job.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmysoftyou: sist did u apply? anyway that s wat we hear frm rumour monger,they kip sayin to gv themsef hope abt job.

I do have friends who've done everything required by FERMA. From training, to even registration for pension at Stanbic. It's looking rosy for them as they look forward to their call-ups. I desperately hope that FERMA for real, at least for my friends' sakes.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2014
emmysoftyou: sist u ve spoken ma mind,i smell delusion but they said dat d president said,it would be part of 3milion jobs.so they felt hopeful..d problems is just wen wil they start?
I know some who have been posted to Seme border

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aystormz:

I do have friends who've done everything required by FERMA. From training, to even registration for pension at Stanbic. It's looking rosy for them as they look forward to their call-ups. I desperately hope that FERMA for real, at least for my friends' sakes.
so there is hope for the job?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
I know some who have been posted to Seme border
realy what dept? And again is he on salary now or jus workin there witout salary?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmysoftyou: realy what dept? And again is he on salary now or jus workin there witout salary?
Different depts but they're the ones who registered as early as December/January
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
Different depts but they're the ones who registered as early as December/January
pls ask him if he is place on salary and again is he a graduate or ssce holder
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmysoftyou: pls ask him if he is place on salary and again is he a graduate or ssce holder
No salary yet, and he has an NCE
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
no salary yet?, I hope he is at the some border sha..Lol. I also registered for this FERMA, I av even been giving the pension stuff sef, I learnt the POP is on the 3rd Oct. I have borrowed a lot, just to do one thing or the other, right now I dont av cash for running here and there for the programme. pls let's keep updating ourselves about the FERRMA/SURE-P program here..thanks
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmysoftyou: so there is hope for the job?

There is hope. According to FERMA's national leader in Lagos state, Mr Otto, officers are yet to be posted as the FG is still working on the salary structure and scope for the program. As soon as that is done, officers will be posted to different federal roads in the state.
My only fear still has to do with the LASG ala LASTMA opposition.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by 4xit(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
amosisinsin: Well, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettable lugubrious dat some of us are easily gullible. Talking about d Sure-P / Ferma, don't u tink it is a form of "papa Deceive Pikin" ( PDP) ways of securing d votes of unemployed Nigerian all in d name of giving dem job. If not, how on earth will d govt start collecting approximately #52,000 plus from applicant. #32,000 for uniform and #20,000 for one yeye form. Dem dey forbid to make am free ni? I get #52,000 naim I kon dey look for work ni? D most annoying part of it is dat dose dat hav already completed d training since last year are still at home waiting endlessly. Meanwhile, mr president came to TBS last saturday but didn't even talk about commissioning it for those already trained to resume work. But dey keep on collecting applicant money witout saying anyting on wen d work will actually commence abi na after election 2015 una won giv dem work ni? mehn!, make una wise up o. If not, dis one go worse pass Immigration season two...
get ur fact right, d form is free depending on where it is source from
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
No salary yet, and he has an NCE
tanx broda yu ve spoken well, pls if there is any further information from him,pls bro, dont hesitate to alert us here? Tnx
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmysoftyou: tanx broda yu ve spoken well, pls if there is any further information from him,pls bro, dont hesitate to alert us here? Tnx
Ok sir
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aystormz:

There is hope. According to FERMA's national leader in Lagos state, Mr Otto, officers are yet to be posted as the FG is still working on the salary structure and scope for the program. As soon as that is done, officers will be posted to different federal roads in the state.
My only fear still has to do with the LASG ala LASTMA opposition.
tanx for ur comment but if i may ask, is the salary of a graduate worthwhile..?bc i heard rumour abt paylow salary sha..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Debeloved87: no salary yet?, I hope he is at the some border sha..Lol. I also registered for this FERMA, I av even been giving the pension stuff sef, I learnt the POP is on the 3rd Oct. I have borrowed a lot, just to do one thing or the other, right now I dont av cash for running here and there for the programme. pls let's keep updating ourselves about the FERRMA/SURE-P program here..thanks
that s why i open this thread...to pass information and update ourselves until God will c us thru .amen
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2014
emmysoftyou: tanx for ur comment but if i may ask, is the salary of a graduate worthwhile..?bc i heard rumour abt paylow salary sha..

A graduate, according to information flying around, should get no less than 80k; but as the salary structure and scope is are still being deliberated upon, one may have to exercise patience. For all potential SURE-P FERMA officers, patience is key!

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 27, 2014
4xit: get ur fact right, d form is free depending on where it is source from

If u go by what the dailies (especially the pro-APC ones) have been saying concerning the programme, u'll wanna cut that lady some slack. Some of what she said above are actually true - the 32k for uniforms, for example
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Aystormz:

If u go by what the dailies (especially the pro-APC ones) have been saying concerning the programme, u'll wanna cut that lady some slack. Some of what she said above are actually true - the 32k for uniforms, for example
32.5k.... not even up to 10 people have paid completely for the uniform.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ahmed030(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2014
for now everybody will be collecting the samesalary, later when our qualification is being used we will be paid according to qualification
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Debeloved87: 32.5k.... not even up to 10 people have paid completely for the uniform.

And how do u know that? People I know have completed payment.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by 4xit(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Debeloved87: 32.5k.... not even up to 10 people have paid completely for the uniform.
say what u known bro, abt a thousand have completed payment for the uniform, if not more than
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by 4xit(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Aystormz:

yeah you r right, d programme has drain one to the bone (time, finance, health and emotion) dat one is begining to regret while get involve in the first place, especially now that the apc are begining to right their wrongs with d recent recruitment into d civic service.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
4xit: yeah you r right, d programme has drain one to the bone (time, finance, health and emotion) dat one is begining to regret while get involve in the first place, especially now that the apc are begining to right their wrongs with d recent recruitment into d civic service.

I understand just how u feel bro. Let's hope things take form in the days to come.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by VURN(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
If only the so called job is quickly implemented/commissioned so that the employees can reap of their labour. Why should they delay it for so long. I even learnt that it started two years ago. How is one who joined from the beginning expected to cope with expenses and all that, knowing how costly and stressful transportation is in lagos? Why won't those early members extort the incoming members? The earlier Mr. President commissions the project, the better coz if he doesn't, I bet, PDP will see no vote from the youths. Andthe reverse will be the case if he does the right thing.
Too bad for the unemployed youths.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
VURN: If only the so called job is quickly implemented/commissioned so that the employees can reap of their labour. Why should they delay it for so long. I even learnt that it started two years ago. How is one who joined from the beginning expected to cope with expenses and all that, knowing how costly and stressful transportation is in lagos? Why won't those early members extort the incoming members? The earlier Mr. President commissions the project, the better coz if he doesn't, I bet, PDP will see no vote from the youths. Andthe reverse will be the case if he does the right thing.
Too bad for the unemployed youths.
accordin to ottor,it started 3years ago,
tokin about commission/inauguration,i tot that was why they invited jonathan at TBS..for the commission/inaugration, yet mr president gave em a political statement dat day
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by VURN(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jonatham was not in TBS because of them. He was there for their party rally, and I understand that the fed task force were there jus like d police, nscdc, soldiers to ensure peaceful atmosphere.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Am beginning to get frustrated about this force of a thing . How are we sure that they will ever commission it as they keep sayg. Men av not gone for d trainning for the past two weeks now because of the lies they keep telling us
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2014
clemz88: Am beginning to get frustrated about this force of a thing . How are we sure that they will ever commission it as they keep sayg. Men av not gone for d trainning for the past two weeks now because of the lies they keep telling us

Endeavour to complete your training dude....Even the greatest critics of this scheme have already done that, if anything, to "fulfill all righteousness"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.