Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 (2364 Views)

Best Time 4 All Prospective Buyers To Come, Exchange Rate Is Okay Now / Well Okay 406 France# Just 380k now URGENT SALE / Day 11 A.k.a Mr Motor Is The Man To Deal With On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by elijah101(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Honest Opinion Please .. No Nigerian Sense here ooo
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by ExpressBooking(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
CAPITAL YES. I have done multiple businesses with him. His full names are Femi Felix Oyewole. he is 99.9% trustworthy. I did not meet him but he helped me ship and cleared my 2001 Lexus RX300 in June from USA. so we met the first time when I went to pick up the Lexus from Lagos. subsequently he has helped me buy three other cars 2001 Honda Civic,2004 Toyota Sienna and 2003 Toyota Corolla from USA as well between June and now and I will use his service again.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
ExpressBooking: CAPITAL YES. I have done multiple businesses with him. His full names are Femi Felix Oyewole. he is 99.9% trustworthy. I did not meet him but he helped me ship and cleared my 2001 Lexus RX300 in June from USA. so we met the first time when I went to pick up the Lexus from Lagos. subsequently he has helped me buy three other cars 2001 Honda Civic,2004 Toyota Sienna and 2003 Toyota Corolla from USA as well between June and now and I will use his service again.

My Bruva,
thanks for your input.
It is well appreciated.

@OP,you frankly have nothing to worry about.
We deliver exactly what we promise.
Thanks

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by martins0: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Make I no do PR for am, but Femy2010 sabi perform wella.
You can use him anytime.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
martins0: Make I no do PR for am, but Femy2010 sabi perform wella.
You can use him anytime.

Thanks Boss,
your thumb up for us is appreciated.

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by wheredemdey: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
@OP

Go sleep with your two eyes firmly closed

femmy is one reliable dude...very humble too

omoh femmy i dey drool over your lexus threadooo

na money dey insult me..the lexus saloon dey hungry me wella.. wink grin grin
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by elijah101(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Una Like this Guy gon ooo , lets wait and see if he can blow my mind off
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by rattlesnake(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
ExpressBooking: CAPITAL YES. I have done multiple businesses with him. His full names are Femi Felix Oyewole. he is 99.9% trustworthy. I did not meet him but he helped me ship and cleared my 2001 Lexus RX300 in June from USA. so we met the first time when I went to pick up the Lexus from Lagos. subsequently he has helped me buy three other cars 2001 Honda Civic,2004 Toyota Sienna and 2003 Toyota Corolla from USA as well between June and now and I will use his service again.
OP be careful FEMI has many account on NL...even this is is account

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by koolkesh(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Femi is a sure guy, did business with him based what i saw on NL and he didnt dissapoint. Met him for the first time when i went to pick up the first car he shipped and cleared for me. You won't regret it. Femi please revert on the price for the range i asked you, cheers.

And this is an honest view.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
He's genuine if he wasn't he would have been reported and he's an old member in the forum.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by ExpressBooking(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
rattlesnake: OP be careful FEMI has many account on NL...even this is is account

I really think you are naive. There is only one Femmy2010 on Nairaland. This moniker ExpressBooking belongs to me and not FEMI as you are trying to mislead OP to believe you. when you don't just know what to say,just shut the f.uk up.
Go ahead and say that the accounts of Calculusx and FastShipping on Nairaland belongs to me because of good words I have put in for them on job well done. please get a life
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks all for the very many positive comment.
I greatly appreciate the love and may God continually promote you all in all your life endeavors. AMEN.

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
ExpressBooking:

I really think you are naive. There is only one Femmy2010 on Nairaland. This moniker ExpressBooking belongs to me and not FEMI as you are trying to mislead OP to believe you. when you don't just know what to say,just shut the f.uk up.
Go ahead and say that the accounts of Calculusx and FastShipping on Nairaland belongs to me because of good words I have put in for them on job well done. please get a life

My bruva,
Ignore the "RattleSnake" as he certainly must be high on crack.
Every forum has peeps like that.
Thanks again for appreciating what we enjoy doing.

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by positive1: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
femmy2010:

My bruva,
Ignore the "RattleSnake" as he certainly must be high on crack.
Every forum has peeps like that.
Thanks again for appreciating what we enjoy doing.
..femi is an honest man nd sure person 2 do business with..u won't regret it I swear.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
positive1: ..femi is an honest man nd sure person 2 do business with..u won't regret it I swear.

Thanks for your positive input.
It is highly appreciated.

smiley

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
wheredemdey: @OP

grin
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
koolkesh: Femi is a sure guy, did business with him based what i saw on NL and he didnt dissapoint. Met him for the first time when i went to pick up the first car he shipped and cleared for me. You won't regret it. Femi please revert on the price for the range i asked you, cheers.

And this is an honest view.

Thanks my bruva for your comment.I am honored.
Do pardon the delayed response to your other inquiry.

Thanks

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by rattlesnake(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
ExpressBooking:

if u are not femi WHY are u taking it personal

FUKC OFF

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
EconElectronics: He's genuine if he wasn't he would have been reported and he's an old member in the forum.

Thanks Boss

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
rattlesnake:

if u are not femi WHY are u taking it personal

FUKC OFF

May God have Mercy on you.Amen

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by rattlesnake(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
femmy2010:

May God have Mercy on you.Amen
no sentiments in business man.....

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
rattlesnake: no sentiments in business man.....

Are you okay?
Cos i don't understand what your post and responses on this thread means.
It sound more like you giving a response "COLOR" to an asked Question "HOW ARE YOU?"

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by jodeci01: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
seems you mistaking them I do it sometimes though I believe they are diff folks https://www.nairaland.com/femmy2010
https://www.nairaland.com/fhemmmy
Anyways I believe they're both reliable
wheredemdey: @OP

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by rattlesnake(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
femmy2010:

Are you okay?
Cos i don't understand what your post and responses on this thread means.
It sound more like you giving a response "COLOR" to an asked Question "HOW ARE YOU?"
nonsense
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
elijah101: Honest Opinion Please .. No Nigerian Sense here ooo

What are you intending to deal in?.... Femmy2010 doesn't do drugs.... He also doesn't involve in shady deals ...,.... So what's the deal you're proposing about? No one seems capable of vouching for your own integrity ....unlike femmy2010!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 24, 2014
One thing I will like to point out is that it seems the femmy that is being referred to on this thread chose this name and font colour to mimic the other, which I am not so comfortable with. There is likely psychological effect it would have on unsuspecting individuals and should in case anything goes wrong, people will likely blame it on the other femmy thinking it's this one.

I had wanted to raise alarm first time I noticed this but I forgot.

However, if people say this one here is genuine, no wahala.

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by chelseabmw(m): 2:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Femmy2010 is a clearing agent and also a dealer based in nigeria

Fhemmmy is a dealer based in Canada.

Both are old members of this forum so there is no need comparing them both... smiley

@OP
Femmy2010 is 100% guaranteed. You are in safe hands
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by Maross(m): 4:57am On Sep 24, 2014
chelseabmw: Femmy2010 is a clearing agent and also a dealer based in nigeria

Fhemmmy is a dealer based in Canada.

Both are old members of this forum so there is no need comparing them both... smiley

@OP
Femmy2010 is 100% guaranteed. You are in safe hands

You can trust chelseabmw's opinion. he is one of the mods.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2014
A good product needs no hard sell.

Femmy2010,the testimonies up there are awesome,keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by macklef(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2014
All this are fallacy femmy is a useless guy, he is not trustworthy at all, i remember mynlast deal with him,
Till today he hasnt completed it or returned my money, it is a 100% risk dealing with him

Op i am talking of femmy d guy that used to do waec runz in ajangbidi o, he just duped me of 2k then, about this femmy, i dont know,but i know he has been doing legit biz with NL.

No vex op, i say make i do like small pickin today, femmy is a clean guy, he uses detol to baff.

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2014
macklef: All this are fallacy femmy is a useless guy, he is not trustworthy at all, i remember mynlast deal with him,
Till today he hasnt completed it or returned my money, it is a 100% risk dealing with him

Op i am talking of femmy d guy that used to do waec runz in ajangbidi o, he just duped me of 2k then, about this femmy, i dont know,but i know he has been doing legit biz with NL.

No vex op, i say make i do like small pickin today, femmy is a clean guy, he uses detol to baff.

Op see wetin you cause.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean 206 Sport With An Ew10 Engine Enabled Just 750k / SOLD! Reg Audi A6 2006 Model / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Very Clean 2007 Toyota Camry For Sale. Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.