Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77593 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by youngds: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
folameme: yea,its a really nice thing,there's dis freshness and sense of dignity that comes wif it. @op God bless u for dis topic ps:all ladies should always keep theirselves innocent its really cool.

ur point? still a virgin right?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Tayras: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!

Shiorr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by whandeykoal(f): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tho one man's meat is anoda man's poison...buh y'all cnt deny d fact dt being a virgin is a virtue n is d best cos even d bible kicks against it,no nid 2 console urslf,I stl kip wonderin y nonvirgins go on honeymoon cos there's nufin honey in der moon,mayb nonvirgin ladies shud stp wearin white gowns on der wedding day sef to reduce ds rubbish cald'fornication'... nt marrying 1 dsnt mean u wnt av a gud marriage tho bt let's al try 2 emulate wat is gud#teanvirginladies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.

Hm! I see u backstroking in ur Fools paradise.
After that first night there would b no difference btw her own and okpoo own!

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by swaggzo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
virgins, non-virgins ... just don't mean nothing to me.
The little deference is just that little piece of skin down there. What do I even care, when virgins are not even the best people in the world.
To me, this virgin shiit is all old fashioned. I'm thinking that by now it should be a closed chapter already, like a historical thing cuz..... it's all getting overrated, making them (virgins) think they different from the rest of us.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by eckersley: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
swaggzo: virgins, non-virgins ... just don't mean nothing to me.
The little deference is just that little piece of skin down there. What do I even care, when virgins are not even the best people in the world.
To me, this virgin shiit is all old fashioned. I'm thinking that by now it should be a closed chapter already, like a historical thing cuz..... it's all getting overrated, making them (virgins) think they different from the rest of us.

By lil piece of skin u mean hymen, right?
Virginity is more than that. The tightness/strength of d muscles of the Vee walls is a big factor. The better the tightness of these muscles, the better the grip and pleasure for both partners.
I'm a medical student, but won't go medical on you.
Here's an analogy. A virgin is like a field without a path. Breaking the hymen is like d first walk thru d field . It creates a path that grows wider gradually with use by a single/first user/the person that deflowers her.
The non-virgin is like a dual carriage express way. U'll need more furniture to fill her V-.
And I bet u'll just float from left to right.
Speaking from medical and other knowledge.
I'm a 25+ years old virgin guy.
Lemme tell u guys sth. Being a virgin as a guy is a really sexy thing.
Each time I'm ill and at the doctor's in the presence of young nurses, female doctor etc, a time comes in the questioning u r asked abt ur sex history.
I answer NO, I've nvr had sex b4. and u see the young nurses, female doctors etc blushing and giving me that I-will-like-to-be-the-one-to-'deflorate'-you look. And the doctor will always ask u to keep it up.
The whole thing is so sexy. I've xprnced this on svrl occasions.

That u hv lost u virginity does not mean u should player-hate on those who hv nt thrown out theirs.
Virginity is a gift to be given by each partner to the other during their first intimate xprnc. Its not sth to be LOST. It ought to be GIVEN within the confines of marriage. Thats why d English words says LOST when one recklessly/care-freely throws it away outside marriage
My abv explanations is just the meaning of virginity on an anatomical level.

Finding ur partner a virgin engenders a lorry load of trust in marriage. There r many other things to it. Bt I won't go into them

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
3 is not all true. Mary 4 bible na Virgin and she get belle. grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
pretydiva: Thumbs up op
Are u a virgin? grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by PDPblogger: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
E be like say na only man dey comment 4 here..all d gels don disvirgin finish..who fvcked our girls ooo!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
GEN.JARIZOD JUNTA |-C )-| would like you to follow the BBM Channel "C0041FCEB"...This channel is dedicated to update you to on sports,entertainment,Religon and Lifestyle.

Get latest infos,gists, Events,gossip,news,blackmail,entertainment news and also Meet & interact with different people on "C0041FCEB".
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by swaggzo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
eckersley:

By lil piece of skin u mean hymen, right?
Virginity is more than that. The tightness/strength of d muscles of the Vee walls is a big factor. The better the tightness of these muscles, the better the grip and pleasure for both partners.
I'm a medical student, but won't go medical on you.
Here's an analogy. A virgin is like a field without a path. Breaking the hymen is like d first walk thru d field . It creates a path that grows wider gradually with use by a single/first user/the person that deflowers her.
The non-virgin is like a dual carriage express way. U'll need more furniture to fill her V-.
And I bet u'll just float from left to right.
Speaking from medical and other knowledge.
I'm a 30 years old virgin guy.
Lemme tell u guys sth. Being a virgin as a guy is a really sexy thing.
Each time I'm ill and at the doctor's in the presence of young nurses, female doctor etc, a time comes in the questioning u r asked abt ur sex history.
I answer NO, I've nvr had sex b4. and u see the young nurses, female doctors etc blushing and giving me that I-will-like-to-be-the-one-to-'deflorate'-you look. And the doctor will always ask u to keep it up.
The whole thing is so sexy. I've xprnced this on every occasions.

So that u hv lost u virginity does not mean u should player-hate on those who hv nt thrown out theirs.
Virginity is a gift to be given by each partner to the other during their first intimate xprnc. Its not sth to be LOST. It ought to be GIVEN within the confines of marriage. Thats why d English words says LOST when one recklessly/care-freely throws it away outside marriage
My abv explanations is just the meaning of virginity on an anatomical level.

Finding ur partner is a virgin engenders a lorry load of trust in marriage. There r many other things to it. Bt I won't go into them

i appreciate this.
But my business is.... Wether virgin or not, to me it all don't matter.
Virgins are not even the best people in the world, so i don't see why anyone should be bothered with this crazy talk anymore.
Virgins are not even the best people in the world!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just came here to read comments, went to church to REVIRGIN my self 

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
whandeykoal: Tho one man's meat is anoda man's poison...buh y'all cnt deny d fact dt being a virgin is a virtue n is d best cos even d bible kicks against it,no nid 2 console urslf,I stl kip wonderin y nonvirgins go on honeymoon cos there's nufin honey in der moon,mayb nonvirgin ladies shud stp wearin white gowns on der wedding day sef to reduce ds rubbish cald'fornication'... nt marrying 1 dsnt mean u wnt av a gud marriage tho bt let's al try 2 emulate wat is gud#teanvirginladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by eckersley: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
ProdigyLoco: Just came here to read comments, went to church to REVIRGIN my self 

Anybody wey think say him go use laugh kill me, na lie im talk. grin grin grin grin
No be only REVIRGIN, na rejuvenate
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Yarkis(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Virgins worth being celebrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
On a more serious note a virgin or non virgin don't matter to me, as far as their heart is good nd shii, I dont believe in setting standards for ppl to reach to pls me all that she must be able to cook nd stuff, honestly I find it archaic.. Maybe it's 'cause I'm a youngin,as far as she loves me and I love her virgin or no virgin, Ill endeavor to stay true to her,I don't know why ppl look down on other ppl for different reasons not just virginity,ppl tend to forget that everybody works a different path, nd have different struggle
When I started thinking like this I started respecting errone nd looking for d good in everybody.... Like I said men need to stop using physical
Standards on women, it's barbaric that's my IMO,women too should stop..... Mate if ur bae dont know how to cook teach her,what's wrong in doin so, let her knw "we are in this together" it's a relationship of two not-perfect ppl coming together to form a perfect person ya digg

Shii sounded tight in my head o,hope it's as good when I post it lol
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by missEmjay(f): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
2romantic: They r all through

nice post.

I wish our Nairaland babes would keep themselves and stay away from sex till their wedding night.

But d ones that r already deflowered should stop sex and turn to secondary virgins.
funny you specifically mentioned Nairaland babes as if they are different breeds of people and not Nigerians.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by eckersley: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wonder y so much emphasis on keepn onesf till the marriage nite. Keep ursf till after ur wedding sounds better. I wonder where ppl get the energy to do it on the wedding nite after all the stress and tiredness. For me, nth will happen that nite ooo. I've told my girl already. Haba, I wan sleep, relax well well and rejuvenate mysf. From the next day, we can say the grace then enter the place tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony: I am Male and a Virgin.

Oh Lord!, how nice. smiley

how is sophia?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by SisterCaro(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eyop:
No she wasn't smiley. Was yours rotten?
how do u know you are not a product of a rotten tomato?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by flylykace: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Leme rush go marry dis my Ghana babe Wey say em Na viRgin.............

But o if me no be virGin nko, e no go work? Abi e no go last?

Mama must hear dis..........
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by SenatorJames(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
lalasticlala: It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIs·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?
Yes sir!

May God bless you. Even though many may not agree with you on this, but you had said the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Brush1: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!

But don't you think she could be thought and even become a pro for you? . I pray my older siblings find one because they are such a blessing to any man my dear, either you belief this or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by BodyKiss(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.

You'll be in for a shocker if she's a virgin by chance, and not by choice.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by BodyKiss(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Boring sèx sucks, you get that mostly from virgins. Never fancy one.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by luckybaddest(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Emmans1: The Bible says don't commit adultery or fornication. If you do, repent now.

Many people had lost valuable possessions because of less than 5 minutes enjoyment. some paid for it with their lives.

I ll encourage you to stop pre-marital sex today. If you disagree, FIRE ON. Your reward awaits you.

The benefit of being a virgin is more to that. You gain more being a virgin.

I'm proud to be a VIRGIN.
I don't believe you are a virgin or show me a picture
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
14. Federal Govt. Will pay you specially (if you're a female) during your youth service.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lahit14(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

I am 18years exactly.

Are u now!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by PrettyPhine(f): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2014
There is inner joy in being a virgin. Abeg op explain no 7 very well.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Deyemzy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
rokiatu:
And the disadvantages are?

Is u'll always want to av more fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.