Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State (6266 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
2cato: Stupidity must be the man second name The man must be mentaly deranged for stooping so low to do such when their thousand of women who are ready to lie down for free. He should be tie to a stake and be given 300 lashes
Lmaooo....wetin kon be ur own na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
yea
glitest:

You mean eastern?.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: yea

Oh!...Okay. I only asked why u called me babe, cos I wasn't familiar with your username, nor have I ever had a chat with in the past .
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by ideology(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Choi, so sweet kiss kiss
the lady may not recover from this scenario
But This is where money is talking …

Guys ensure you are successful cool

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by benswagtt(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
glitest:
"Get back at you "?.
No actually, my response wasn't to get back at you; Although, that might have been your intention both the first and second time. I simply gave you a reply, so as to make sure you know you were at fault, not for replying me, but in the manner that you did...No offence taken; The feeling is mutual.

as of last nyt i was jst bored nd needed attention since i cudnt sleep... Am glad it really worked.gringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
benswagtt:

as of last nyt i was jst bored nd needed attention since i cudnt sleep... Am glad it really worked.gringringringrin
Mtcheww!...So you are admitting you are a troll; Right?.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by benswagtt(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
glitest:
Mtcheww!...So you are admitting you are a troll; Right?.

dats if am ugly nd evil temperedgrin... Am i?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
benswagtt:
dats if am ugly nd evil temperedgrin... Am i?
I wouldn't call you ugly nor evil tempered( I've never seen your pics, nor have I had we crossed parts you before on Nl); but you sure are damn nosy and need to realize you do not have to belittle a woman with your words...Even though, that is the norm with most Nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: all i am saying in essence is that, despite the whole package and surprise, it doesnt determine her loyalty
You are right but no one is talking about that now.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2014
zicoraads: Its sad farano didn't deem this thread a front page material when it was created, this is simply amazing, its brilliant. That guy did good. I guess she is worth it.
Can you imagine,so sad and annoying. The one that made frontpage was posted almost 12hrs after mine...
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by benswagtt(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2014
glitest:
I wouldn't call you ugly nor evil tempered( I've never seen your pics, nor have I had we crossed parts you before on Nl); but you sure are damn nosy and need to realize you do not have to belittle a woman with your words...Even though, that is the norm with most Nigerian men.
hey babe! I apologized na *crying* u ah stil veiwin me from afar... Am nowhr close to wat u ah seein me as... Am gentle embarassed nd nt sbusive.. 1s again, am sowi....
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
benswagtt: hey babe! I apologized na *crying* u ah stil veiwin me from afar... Am nowhr close to wat u ah seein me as... Am gentle embarassed nd nt sbusive.. 1s again, am sowi....
Okay! If you say so.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by benswagtt(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
glitest:
Okay! If you say so.
u stil dont believe me.. Do u?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
benswagtt: u stil dont believe me.. Do u?
Mind you, I do not know you personally; so therefore, i have to take your word for it .
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by austine4real(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sile12: Nigeria’s 1st Extreme Marriage Proposal.

Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State. A sweet man recently used a police stop and search scenario to pop marriage proposal question to his beautiful girlfriend in Port Harcourt.The man identified as Austin had earlier arranged for astop and search on the road as he and his beauty head to the restaurant.While the police were harassing the bobo, Princess look so sad, he urged her to look up to the billboard displaying her photos.Family and friends of the couple from Lagos emerged and a table was setup outside the restaurant, he went down on one knee, a 5-man orchestra played and the rest is history for the soon-to-be couple.

naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-guy-proposed-to-girlfriend-using-police-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state/ gudluck and fruitful marital bliss grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by benswagtt(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
glitest:
Mind you, I do not know you personally; so therefore, i have to take your word for it .
b4 u crucify me, y dont u knw me 1st? I dont bite and i know u dont 2...
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Fourwinds: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
farano: 9ja men forming romantic since amalgamation grin
farano. shebi na weti una want men dey give una. which cme be amalgamation.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Fourwinds: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
a lot of ladies will love dis..wow..
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by izaray(f): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2014
Make sense!
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Omg! So stupidly cute cheesy

Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / Is This Yansh Real? See How Curvy It Is(pics)