Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation (2096 Views)

The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood / More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations / Is Maturbation Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by thinezy(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am a bit confused here
my small good friend (as I always call her) came to me with a compliant.she said after reading about hymen and virginity got curious and decided to see wat the hymen looks like.but when she did she found out her virginal opening was bare she even inserted her finger and it entered..she swore she had neva had sex or masturbated.pls is there any other way her hymen has been severed? pls i nid matured and medical answers because my smallie is really panicking (so she would not start looking for answers from the wrong places)
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by TRADELYN: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
cool

*Observing...
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by kingminded: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yeah, true vigorous exercise such as dancing or running etc..
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
kingminded: Yeah, true vigorous exercise such as dancing or running etc..

yeah....thats true....especially horse-riding...

1 Like

Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by naturally: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Through cycling. How deep did she dip her finger?
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some people are born without hymen..

1 Like

Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by thinezy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
naturally: Through cycling. How deep did she dip her finger?
didn't ask her dat tho
bt I read dat the hymen is just at the surface of the virgina
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by chachazzy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie:

yeah....thats true....especially horse-riding...
oga u na badtt guy oo, choi!!!
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by thinezy(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Intacta: Some people are born without hymen..
really wat is d possibility cos I tot of dat bt couldn't say, I felt it sounded ridiculous
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by pweetyz(f): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2014
No..the hymen is not at the surface..its way inside..like she has to get the whole of her finger in before she gets to it..tell her to read more about it or ask a doctor..she has nothing to be scared of
she should also never try checking for it with her hands..that is way too risky..she should place a mirror in front of her..spread her legs wide before it using her hand to expand it but not too wide as that can also rip it..then she'd see it
thats how mothers check their daughters

hope i helped
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by thinezy(f): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2014
pweetyz: No..the hymen is not at the surface..its way inside..like she has to get the whole of her finger in before she gets to it..tell her to read more about it or ask a doctor..she has nothing to be scared of
she should also never try checking for it with her hands..that is way too risky..she should place a mirror in front of her..spread her legs wide before it using her hand to expand it but not too wide as that can also rip it..then she'd see it
thats how mothers check their daughters

hope i helped
more than yhu can imagine
Tnx alot
Re: Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation by bjayx: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Me i be learner ooo

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Body Itches After Shower / Help, I Have An Itchy Penis. / Migraine (efori tulu in Yoruba) Natural Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.