Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Alakada Or Jenifa? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Alakada Or Jenifa? (31341 Views)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Funke Akindele Announces Plans To Release Jenifa 4 / Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by princealbashir: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada. That girl can lie for Africa. Got to a point I was even pitying her...

5 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Who's Alakada? Who's Jenifa?
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Donfamous(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Forget about d hype. Toyin is a better actress than FUNKE, though I've not watched alakada b4 sha

5 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Am not a fan of Nollywood,but most times I watch it cos of my fiancee.

I was very disappointed the day I watched Jenifa 3,no define storyline,just a film that shows parade of stars,and house.

The film is so useless like a used condom.

Haven't watched Alakada.

7 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Toyin acts better.....jennifa part 1 nikan lo make sense....Alakada all d way joor

9 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by drkay(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Telling u my preference will only be a single story cos I only watch Jennifer and it was fun. Which 1 is alakada again?
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Profcamsey(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2014
I slept few hours ago, woke up now to be on FP. My first time OMG. #Shoki Viewing this topic:gulfer,skillzbae(f),singlefade25(f),adeniyilamlek,dahdah(m),frankgreat(m),MykLANNY,Pstsmith(m),mykelon,Abdulsalam20(m),Dannyset(m),youngPRO(m),Soji123(m),Kufre1985(m),ademutiu,Shoelace1(f),Thiannah(f),GodsClan(m),juilllet(f),hsert(f),GboyegaD(m),born2fuck(m),eleven(m),Ask4bigneyo(m),delpharm(m),olabs201,phunmydahdah(f),dasybarite,leokinguch(m),Salimmuhammad,ikeola6(m),Cutesexy1(f),Chapskid(m),shinel(f),hardae(m),deywarley(m),Keji3,Olalan(m),Oyetboy(m),komek(m),bigass(f),TYTAN(m),multibalotel,Vivly(f),CaptainCodes(m),slimpoppaand 40 guest(s). I dey do birthday.

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Ojestas(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Attitude don too much for Jennifer jare. I prefer Tony Flair Blair.

13 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by coolvitus(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Brb
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by CharlieMaria(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2014
bignene: jennifer. Wow second to comment,i wil b first one day
Count again.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by perry2020(f): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada made a whole lot of sense oo,intresting and educating story line.i prefer Alakada doe.+twas shot in one of my almamata(leadcity uni) and part two in my house. grin grin wink
Toyin ayimaku is a gud actress,she just hasn't got that much of d publicity and sponsor like jeniffer.

For those asking for her picture.

5 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Bolgra2008(f): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada of course,,,,d movie really speak out what most girls do in school dis days ,Jenifa is also good ooo,but how many Runs girl scale tru all dos things and still come out fine?or what lesson was Jenifa trying to teach us?Hilarious tho'
I go for ALAKADA

5 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by heykims(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2014
I had been wondering myself why Alakada didn't make it to d limelights as Jenifa did maybe because of d multiple sponsorship in Jenifa nd fielding of stars.
In Alakada, every scene is fun, I was rolling on d floor wt laughter from d beginning to d end of d movie.
I'm not a fan of nollywood but Alakada is fun to watch nd a film like dt will always make my day. I've only watched Alakada part 2 anyway, Toyin Aimaku is good.
My best Nollywood actress however is Mosun Filani, actor is Yinka Quadri.

5 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Sixix: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Ipledge: Toyin Aiyeanku still remain my best actress in Yoruba nollywood.she brings reality to anything she does.

Check Kijipa ife, you will confirm what I said

She is the best, all her acts are very natural. The facial expression, her reaction, her tone, everything is always on point.

I thought I was the only one who noticed it

7 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by nikkypearl(f): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Both are interesting,but I will choose alakada over jenifer anyday!

6 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by hadupe(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Both are really interesting
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2014
ppl should try an watch the return of boko haram season 3
they both act well in the movie.. expecially the scene wen those abducted girls were crying due to over raping issue....

the movie sweet dieppl should try an watch the return of boko haram season 3
they both act well in the movie.. expecially the scene wen those abducted girls were crying due to over raping issue....

the movie sweet die
ppl should try an watch the return of boko haram season 3

the movie sweet die
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by lertee(f): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Toyin is my favorite yoruba movie actress and she is the best in my eyes.

Alakada as a movie is real and natural,things like that happen on campus,i have know several girls like that. They lie and lie

Jenifa too made sense but it was filled with more fictions than real life events,a typical village girl wi most likely change her ways even her accent as she blends in school,a runs girl cannot be that lucky to escape everybody ordeal as jenifa made us believe. I think the best part was with mosun filani and Yomi Fash,their repercussions was what one could relate with.

3 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by perry2020(f): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2014
heykims: I had been wondering myself why Alakada didn't make it to d limelights as Jenifa did maybe because of d multiple sponsorship in Jenifa nd fielding of stars.
In Alakada, every scene is fun, I was rolling on d floor wt laughter from d beginning to d end of d movie.
I'm not a fan of nollywood but Alakada is fun to watch nd a film like dt will always make my day. I've only watched Alakada part 2 anyway, Toyin Aimaku is good.
My best Nollywood actress however is Mosun Filani, actor is Yinka Quadri.
Yeah me too.i guess because she isn't too publicized like that + jennifer has a deal with lagos state govt so sponsorship will always come from there and glo aswell.
I also love mosun filani,toyin ayimaku(she is so real aldoe childish sumtyms)and male odunlade adekola(ez just too funny),ogogo(taiwo hassan),yinka quadri.

2 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by nwaobitex: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2014
both
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by IAMBREEZY: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
sorry,i don't watch Nollywood movies
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by etomama(f): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Is Toyin Aimakhu all d way. I love her realistic interpretation of roles in all her movies. She is gud.

3 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Ts lyk d OP doesnt lyk funke akindele.daz y u r dissin.pls try n watch jennifa again b4 u start comparin it 2oda films '

Mak i giv ma analysis,i watch both films.jennifer was xo entertainin rm d begining 2d end n d storyline was on point.alakada,d film wud av bin gud buh toyin killd ts glory

dr r many errors in alakada .d lies told by ha arent well cooked(d lies are too cheap),rmba ts a skul setting.student esp gals can easily depict wen anda babe is lyin esp if ts on a daily basis.students r smartha dan dat.ha rum mate swallowd all d hook,line n fish of ha lies.even wen dy knew z ws alwaz lyin,dy kept on beliving ha.wr dy brainwashed b actin d film

in alakada.toyin's brother die as a result of ha lies.datt wil definitely stop ha bad lyin habit n giv way 4repentance instead d movie continue following d lyin pattern as xo to continue shootin cs d scene ws nt enough,in d real sense.d death of a relative cn make or break sum1 if d death ws causd by u(if a child die by takin rat poison,such parend wud nva buy any rat poison evenif ts buy1 get 10free).she ddnt mourn ha broda 4long b4 lying again

sum of d scenes in alakada ws uncalld for,dy ddnt relate into d storyline.d most annoyin scene ws d 1 wit sanyeri.i 8 dat part

d part2 of alakada isnt a continuation of part1.z abortd d pregnancy n went to a new hostel.wat apund 2ha forma rum mate?r dy died?whr r dy nt in part2?or is it a new skul?.i dnt get it at all.d script writer ws clueless

jennifa had a goal.daz is 2b a big gal no mata wat.jennifa has d hustle spirit,alakda hs none.toyin ought 2behave haslf wen z ws datin d rich men.yet z kept lyin,4wat

comparin jennifa 2 alakada is a no no.jennifa hs massive views n twas vy popular bak dn n til now.70% of d pple hsnt watchd alakada.delete dis thread,compare osaz omo bene vs alakada instead

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by jibbish(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Over hyping dey worry Jennifer, anyday anytime Toyin Aiyamaku Johnson aka Iya'be interprets her role well.no mata d role she fits in well. As for Me, Alakada was far better than Jennifer

3 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Toeyean1507(f): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Profcamsey: I am not much into nollywood but I have watched both Alakada(Toyin Ahimaku) n Jenifa(Funke Akindele). The two lead actresses in this movie really tried, but I ll go for Alakada. Dat movie was fun from d 1st scene to the last especially Part 2n3. Personally, I think Return of Jenifa was overhyped due to large source of sponsorship and the use of many stars. I don't I really learn a lesson from Jenifa, a runs girl who actually made it. Jenifa character was too fake and she over do things (because I dont know why her intonations/pronunciation didnt change) but Alakada looks natural and I realised that there are people like that in our schools and society. You have to see Toyin in other movies she's always funny. Chau Chau
. Dou dou,love u mummie. Both tried sha
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by GboyegaD(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
For me it is alakada. Some Nigerian kids tell lies sometimes to an extent that they get ridiculed just the way "Yetunde Animashaun" was. I once knew someone who tries to study google maps back then in school.

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by shinel(f): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Funke had inborn talent, but whn doe sets in, the energy drops.. Toyin is a very good actress but I cant compare both.. igi imu jina sori joor... jst like comparing.. R Kelly with Banky W...

2 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by fiisky: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada johrr, cos aa kin ma n je eba lAmerica... I was born nd brot up in d UK, NewYork to b precise... Chau chau, doe doe...[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by popson1st: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2014
#TeamAlakada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Orina(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Leetunechi: we dont even know these people here in the united states undecided

this is nairaland remember? It's Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by tejpot(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada is more interesting based on the fact that every scene is funny and almost everyone acted their role very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Prey For The Devil (2022) | FULL MOVIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.