Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Happiness Is Critical! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happiness Is Critical! (514 Views)

Do You Agree That Happiness Is A Choice? / Stimulating Creativity And Critical Thinking In Kids. / The Month Of Happiness Is Here! Happy New Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiness Is Critical! by ayodeleakinadew(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello peeps. My sister has been married for 10 years and she has two beautiful girls. Her home is at the edge of divorce now and her verdict is the she is no more happy with her husband. She called me some days ago,crying and saying she doesn't want to see the man or be with him anymore. She is happy with others but once her husband comes on the scene,sadness sets in. She said she sometimes feel like walking away,leaving the family. I told her that these feelings are wrong and her psychological. I told her she needs to see a medical psychologist and that her lack of hapiness can lead to several sickness and ailments. These thought can even be suicidal!

My questions are these,what can cause such feelings? What are the effects or outcome and finally what can she do?
Re: Happiness Is Critical! by jeffizy(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2014
"when a woman's fed up, there ain't nuffin you can do about it!
It's like running out of luck.
It's just too late to talk about it"...r.Kelly.

The above quote from the legendary r.Kelly explains the situation absolutely.
We all have our individual conviction about different issues in life. The hubby definitely had his cup full and running over, even though she may not disclose.
Re: Happiness Is Critical! by Spicylate(f): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
she should talk to him na. like tell him exactly what makes her unhappy. it could be the way he talks, dresses, no longer caring for her or something. let her just COMMUNICATE
Re: Happiness Is Critical! by kreamidiva(f): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
ayodeleakinadew: Hello peeps. My sister has been married for 10 years and she has two beautiful girls. Her home is at the edge of divorce now and her verdict is the she is no more happy with her husband. She called me some days ago,crying and saying she doesn't want to see the man or be with him anymore. She is happy with others but once her husband comes on the scene,sadness sets in. She said she sometimes feel like walking away,leaving the family. I told her that these feelings are wrong and her psychological. I told her she needs to see a medical psychologist and that her lack of hapiness can lead to several sickness and ailments. These thought can even be suicidal!

My questions are these,what can cause such feelings? What are the effects or outcome and finally what can she do?

She should tell you why she feels that way. What makes my friend feel that way is because she says her husband a quarrelsome and abusive and that makes her sad whenever he drives in.

She should be able to tell when and why she feels that way. That way, it makes it easier to address her issue.

(1) (Reply)

Your Take On This / Watch Video- Eight Years After, Abandoned Kids Reunite With Father / Protecting Our Loved Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.