Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

(GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. (1222 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Joagbaje(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Many have criticized Olaye George (Godprophet) on this forum , but Some recent incidence got me thinking about the year 2014 prophecies of Olaye George . I remembered He talked about a new desease outbreak, He talked about scandals in churches And He talked about a building in Nigeria that will collapse and kill many . Etc. recent building collapse got my attention I was trying to locate the post he made this January.
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Oyinprince(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Godprophet: I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets - Amos 3:7

MESSAGE FROM GOD - 1

1. Thus saith the LORD GOD; the hearts of men shall be more frightened in 2014 for the horror in 2014 shall be great saith the LORD GOD

2. Thus saith the LORD GOD; I shall visit several homes and break curses in families in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

3. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be school shooting in the United State of America which shall take lives in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

4. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be attack in the United States of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

5. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in White House in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

6. Thus saith the LORD GOD; hardship in some part of Africa and Asia shall increased in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

7. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in several churches in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

8. Thus saith the LORD GOD; terrorist threats shall affect flights in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

9. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be plane crash in Nigeria in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

10. Thus saith the LORD GOD; an African President shall die in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

11. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be releases of new vehicles and new electronics in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

12. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be more threats from terrorist groups in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

13. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be new discovering of ancient artifacts in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

14. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be discovering of a new species of animal in Africa in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

15. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in Aso Rock in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

16. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be problem with the earth layer in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

17. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be a great change in the atmosphere in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

18. Thus saith the LORD GOD; some plants and animals shall be polluted in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

19. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be a new disease in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

He that have ear let him hear what the LORD GOD have said

Source: www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.nairaland.com/1570261/prophecy-2014-prophet-olaye-george
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Topgainer: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joagbaje: Many have criticized Olaye George (Godprophet) on this forum , but Some recent incidence got me thinking about the year 2014 prophecies of Olaye George . I remembered He talked about a new desease outbreak, He talked about scandals in churches And He talked about a building in Nigeria that will collapse and kill many . Etc. recent building collapse got my attention I was trying to locate the post he made this January.
That is good if his prophecies are coming to pass. But this is exactly what the Bible say we should BEWARE OF. signs, wonders and all those things. I am not swayed by those any more.
I need to hear the message God has sent him with first before I can fully place him.
The first thing for people God called in the Bible is to preach repentance for the forgiveness of Sins anyother thing(true signs) should follow and should be inextricably connected to that same message.

1 Like

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by SirJohn(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joagbaje: Many have criticized Olaye George (Godprophet) on this forum , but Some recent incidence got me thinking about the year 2014 prophecies of Olaye George . I remembered He talked about a new desease outbreak, He talked about scandals in churches And He talked about a building in Nigeria that will collapse and kill many . Etc. recent building collapse got my attention I was trying to locate the post he made this January.

Bros Jo, since the prophecy has been posted here, can you please tell us which of the prophecies has come to pass
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cc:
Drummaboy aka WinsomeX
Goshen
Shedemidemi

Now the excuse might be "even the devil does same"

These folks are stiff necked, now I understand why God wanted to destroy em isrealites in the day of Moses undecided
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirJohn:

Bros Jo, since the prophecy has been posted here, can you please tell us which of the prophecies has come to pass

Read the OP again, then find the corresponding prophecy, if u still can't find it, then we'd have to dial 911 grin
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Goshen360(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Gombs: Cc:
Drummaboy aka WinsomeX
Goshen
Shedemidemi

Now the excuse might be "even the devil does same"

These folks are stiff necked, now I understand why God wanted to destroy em isrealites in the day of Moses undecided

Stop mentioning my I.D please. Deal with your prophet and keep your house (CE) in order.

You people can do anything to justify any rubbish called prophecy. Is that what you called prophecies? You and me can do better. Stop showcasing to the world how educated you are. Can't you judge how accurate bible prophecies are? In case you want to play game, lemme open it up....as per the Op by Joe,

19. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be a new disease in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

Where is this new disease going to start from? The Godprophet forgot to prophesy? What's going to be the name? Do you know how many new disease that was discovered in 2014? You must be a joker!!!

7. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in several churches in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

Do you know how many churched being going through SCANDALS since the days of Apostles Paul....e.g, Corinthian church. Where are the churches that will experience scandal be located? Nigeria or where? Your Godprophet forgot? Think about it, churches had never been free from scandal and we will never be free from scandal.....until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.(New American Standard Bible)

3. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be school shooting in the United State of America which shall take lives in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

What the heck is this nonsense? You know how many years the ^ above being happening in USA? Back to back and month to month, you hear and year to year. I read all these and I laugh, Nigeria Godprophet called these stuff prophecies and some people are making noise about it. Mention the name of the State, school and grade the shooting will take place and I will believe you.

I can go on and on on the so called prophecies that they are nothing but educated guess. Where is the building collapse prophecy sef? Abi my eyes dey deem? If there was any, why can't the seer tell us where the building is located....as in what part of the world specifically. Do you know how many building that had collapsed around the world this year? These are things that happen in our daily world. You people should get a job joor and stop deceiving people!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by SirJohn(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Goshen360:

Stop mentioning my I.D please. Deal with your prophet and keep your house (CE) in order.

You people can do anything to justify any rubbish called prophecy. Is that what you called prophecies? You and me can do better. Stop showcasing to the world how educated you are. Can't you judge how accurate bible prophecies are? In case you want to play game, lemme open it up....as per the Op by Joe,

Where is this new disease going to start from? The Godprophet forgot to prophesy? What's going to be the name? Do you know how many new disease that was discovered in 2014? You must be a joker!!!

Do you know how many churched being going through SCANDALS since the days of Apostles Paul....e.g, Corinthian church. Where are the churches that will experience scandal be located? Nigeria or where? Your Godprophet forgot? Think about it, churches had never been free from scandal and we will never be free from scandal.....until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.(New American Standard Bible)

What the heck is this nonsense? You know how many years the ^ above being happening in USA? Back to back and month to month, you hear and year to year. I read all these and I laugh, Nigeria Godprophet called these stuff prophecies and some people are making noise about it. Mention the name of the State, school and grade the shooting will take place and I will believe you.

I can go on and on on the so called prophecies that they are nothing but educated guess. Where is the building collapse prophecy sef? Abi my eyes dey deem? If there was any, why can't the seer tell us where the building is located....as in what part of the world specifically. Do you know how many building that had collapsed around the world this year? These are things that happen in our daily world. You people should get a job joor and stop deceiving people!!!

I tire for these people I swear embarassed

I'm sure Joagbaje was trying to infer that the new disease is Ebola, but I'm sure he forgot that Ebola is not a new disease, its been around as far back as the 70's

This one got me cracking though:

11. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be releases of new vehicles and new electronics in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

Like seriously! Its like saying 'Thus says the lawd, there will be a new IPhone in 2014 grin grin

1 Like

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Topgainer: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2014
I didn't even go through the prophecy. What nonsense, some charlatans do better than this

1 Like

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by nora544: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2014
all the ppastors who make this are fake man of God because they write it that it could belong ot every part of the world and when it happen than they will tell us they see it before no one see something befors stop this.
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
nora544: all the ppastors who make this are fake man of God because they write it that it could belong ot every part of the world and when it happen than they will tell us they see it before no one see something befors stop this.

Grammar ma'am

Work on it, channel the energy you use on hating on productive things. This is a public forum for Pete's sake.

4 Likes

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by nora544: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gombs:

Grammar ma'am

Work on it, channel the energy you use on hating on productive things. This is a public forum for Pete's sake.

you are the right one to write this.

I know you hate me because I write the truth
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
nora544:

Don't mind him, Nora544. You are a wonderful person. There are people who care more for your views.

3 Likes

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Topgainer: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
nora544:

I guess you're a multi-linguist by exposure and may not have had much formal English Lang. lessons
Little by little your spellings will improve
Your contributions are well communicated. Language is all about communication, even the deaf and dumb communicate

2 Likes

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Topgainer: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gombs:

Grammar ma'am

Love World's goon always deviating from the topic. Respond to ur Brother Joe's inquiry. Is GodProphet Humbleservant Ola a prophet to be taken seriously?

1 Like

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by BodyKiss(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you believe any of these bogus predictions, you can be forgiven for any crime, as being mentally incapable.
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Joseph Agbaje Syndrome - A disease of the mind that manifests itself as a potent mixture of utter dishonesty, perpetual ignorance and wanton idiocy.

An example of a person showing symptoms of the disease is the OP.

JoAgbaje Moment - Whenever a charlatan fails at chicanery and embarrases the comity of charlatans.

TB Joshua has been having a continuum of JoAgbaje moments since september 12. He has been showing severe symptoms of Joseph Agbaje syndrome.

1 Like

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
nora544:

No ma'am, I am not capable of hate! I can't even if I want to. But what is worth doing is worth doing well... if you want to express in English, do it well. I correct alot of folks here, not because I hate them, but because I dislike struggling to read what someone wrote. grin

I like you so much that I've gathered 50% of info about you. You interest me ma'am

2 Likes

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by nora544: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gombs:

No ma'am, I am not capable of hate! I can't even if I want to. But what is worth doing is worth doing well... if you want to express in English, do it well. I correct alot of folks here, not because I hate them, but because I hate struggling to read what someone wrote. grin

I like you so much that I've gathered 50% of info about you. You interest me ma'am

english ist not my mother toung and 2 speak to other foreign languages and german.
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
nora544:

english ist not my mother toung and 2 speak to other foreign languages and german.

Neither is it mine, and I speak two other languages too, my Spanish and French are poor though!
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Candour(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:
Neither is it mine, and I speak two other languages too, my Spanish and French is poor though!

This Gombs can form!!! Spanish and french? Who dash you? Where you learn them? If its so easy like that, then in addition to your poor Spanish and French, I also speak Italian and German (though poor). Oya beat that!

Pls stop displaying arrogant ignorance. What has been your language of instruction since you started school, most likely at 3? If your english isnt better than Nora's who obviously must have been instructed in German all her life, then you should bury your head in shame. At least she's conversing freely on a forum based on English language, can you do same on any forum in Spanish or French or Swahili which is African?

Also, instead of you to continue your defence of the childish guesswork you call prophecy from your dear godprophet, you're busy attacking an Austrian's English. Haba, have you forgotten the title of the thread?

Abeg leave the woman alone jare. If anything, for the fact that her daughter is a volunteer in the fight against Ebola in Africa, she has earned the right to comment on an African forum.

Pls Stop the bullying.

3 Likes

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Candour:

This Gombs can form!!! Spanish and french? Who dash you? Where you learn them? If its so easy like that, then in addition to your poor Spanish and French, I also speak Italian and German (though poor). Oya beat that!

Have you ever met me before? Do you know anything about me? It's like me doubting Goshen is in the States or Nora in Austria. If you speak those, fine, who am I to doubt? undecided

Pls stop displaying arrogant ignorance. What has been your language of instruction since you started school, most likely at 3? If your english isnt better than Nora's who obviously must have been instructed in German all her life, then you should bury your head in shame. At least she's conversing freely on a forum based on English language, can you do same on any forum in Spanish or French or Swahili which is African?

Your opinion, and you are entitled to one. smiley

Also, instead of you to continue your defence of the childish guesswork you call prophecy from your dear godprophet, you're busy attacking an Austrian's English. Haba, have you forgotten the title of the thread?

I should defend the prophecy? Did you read the title at all? It says, What do you think? not, "Godprophet was right". I said what I think, you should say yours, simple.

Abeg leave the woman alone jare. If anything, for the fact that her daughter is a volunteer in the fight against Ebola in Africa, she has earned the right to comment on an African forum.

1. I never said she shouldn't.
2. Polishing your English aint same as Stop speaking english.
3. Glad to know her daughter is a volunteer in the fight of Ebola, best wishes, didn’t however know there were criteria to comment on an African forum.
4. In other words, as Ban ki Moon is Korean, it's an excuse to have half polished English and comment in a public forum, and when advised to polish it up, his excuse would be he was tutored in Korean and not English, and his son is a volunteer somewhere in the world and hence has earned to write to speak or write anyhow?

Classic!

Oya, what do you think of the topic of the thread, comment or roll over. Thanks buddy!

Pls Stop the bullying.

You were just attempting to bully me now na... quit being a saint you aren't sir! grin

3 Likes

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Candour(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Have you ever met me before? Do you know anything about me? It's like me doubting Goshen is in the States or Nora in Austria. If you speak those, fine, who am I to doubt? undecided

Good

Your opinion, and you are entitled to one. smiley

I'm sure you got the message

I should defend the prophecy? Did you read the title at all? It says, What do you think? not, "Godprophet was right". I said what I think, you should say yours, simple.

Of course he's a charlatan engaging in childish guessing and you're trying to defend him hence you're bold enough to compare those who doubt him to Israelites who doubted Moses and God.

1. I never said she shouldn't.

Good

2. Polishing your English aint same as Stop speaking english.

She's doing good for someone who wasn't instructed in English and will only get better than even some nairalanders who have been speaking and writing English all their lives.

3. Glad to know her daughter is a volunteer in the fight of Ebola, best wishes, didn’t however know there were criteria to comment on an African forum.

You're obviously interested in knowing so much about her. You even boasted you know 50% of her already. You even confessed she interests you. I'm only trying to assist you in your quest wink

4. In other words, as Ban ki Moon is Korean, it's an excuse to have half polished English and comment in a public forum, and when advised to polish it up, his excuse would be he was tutored in Korean and not English, and his son is a volunteer somewhere in the world and hence has earned to write to speak or write anyhow?

Don't you think its an overkill comparing an ordinary Austrian citizen with a career diplomat and the number 1 civil servant in the world? Also listen to ban ki Mon today and realise his spoken English sucks. I would rate Nora higher than Ban ki Mon considering all the resources, opportunities and privileges at Ban's beck and call

Classic!

Oya, what do you think of the topic of the thread, comment or roll over. Thanks buddy!

Of course another charlatan on the loose.

You were just attempting to bully me now na... quit being a saint you aren't sir! grin

OK. I agree I'm no saint so let's both stop the bullying

Cheers

1 Like

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Candour:

Good

I'm sure you got the message

Of course he's a charlatan engaging in childish guessing and you're trying to defend him hence you're bold enough to compare those who doubt him to Israelites who doubted Moses and God.

Good

She's doing good for someone who wasn't instructed in English and will only get better than even some nairalanders who have been speaking and writing English all their lives.

You're obviously interested in knowing so much about her. You even boasted you know 50% of her already. You even confessed she interests you. I'm only trying to assist you in your quest wink

Don't you think its an overkill comparing an ordinary Austrian citizen with a career diplomat and the number 1 civil servant in the world? Also listen to ban ki Mon today and realise his spoken English sucks. I would rate Nora higher than Ban ki Mon considering all the resources, opportunities and privileges at Ban's beck and call

Of course another charlatan on the loose.

OK. I agree I'm no saint so let's both stop the bullying

Cheers

Alright buddy! smiley
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gombs:

Neither is it mine, and I speak two other languages too, my Spanish and French is poor though!

...my Spanish and French is poor? Dude, seems like you need help with your grammar too.

For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you (Mat 7:2)

Candor, how have you been? Tried to reach you severally but seems you are off that platform. Ore, abeg let's connect. Cheers.
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gombs:

...my Spanish and French is poor? Dude, seems like you need help with your grammar too.

For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you (Mat 7:2)

Candour, how have you been? Tried to reach you severally but seems you are off that platform. Ore, abeg let's connect. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Gombs(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Processor01:

Candor, how have you been? Tried to reach you severally but seems you are off that platform. Ore, abeg let's connect. Cheers.

Thanks mate! smiley
Re: (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think. by Candour(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Processor01:

Candour, how have you been? Tried to reach you severally but seems you are off that platform. Ore, abeg let's connect. Cheers.

Been great. Took sometime off NL to pay more attention to some important issues.

Check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Find Evidence Of 'life After Death' In Major New Study / God's Not Dead / Thread For All Sons Nd Daughters Of D Dr.chris Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.