Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals (77237 Views)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by richol(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
No the!f my space oo grin
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by uzolexis(f): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
asadike: op,u ar so rong, wey ilorin nd what is imsu doing there?

Imsu might not be one of the best unis but when it comes to their faculty of medicine they r really doing well.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Pontaboki: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Did I see IMSUTH
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joenice: OP seems to have an eye problem. He needs to go for a medical check up. IMSUTH shouldn't have been there because the institution is poorly managed and equipped. Surprisingly they make a lot of noise.
Op need go eye treatment ASAP
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by repairer1484: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
LUTH is not Lagos state university teaching hospital but Lagos University Teaching Hospital or rather put University of Lagos teaching hospital and you rank it 3rd!!!,I question your research when we all know that all samples for Ebola suspected cases in the country had to come down to LUTH in Idi-Araba to be confirmed,why were they not taken to Ibadan or other places,I bet LUTH has sophisticated equipments coupled with brains you can't match with any product in Nigeria.Talk about international standards come to Medilag,Luth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by lastmanstandn(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
UCH ibadan isn't there?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by ayusco85(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
nedu213: I rep JUTH...greatest josites

Great. I rep my dear alma mata.... #Unijos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Kabiyesy: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
LASUTH is missing.
Also have good facility and staff.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sakaguchi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
What

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Yungwhy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eraddray: Otondo,Lautech no good,buh ppl Wey dey there they make am,watch ur tongue
No b him fault na if no be 4 Akala wey wan spoil the school..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Jasper32(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op...... Ah need a little of what you took b4 making this list!!!
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by radiant3(f): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
UCH Ibadan,...still d best!
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by kazytom: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Fa fa fa foul...where u wan put OAUTH, UITH nd many more. I vehemently disagree

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by kunlepicktu: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where do u put OAUTHC. I beg d list is nt. Complete

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by topearos(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
condralbede: Whr is Unimaid in this list opI don't blve this shit of urs.
BH boys never dismantled the structures?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by gebest: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
What of UBTH?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by zicoraads: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
It ain't complete if my Alma-mata is missing from the list. Where is UniAbuja? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by penny01502: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
our University Of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital(UPTH) is far more better than the above mentioned hospitals

we are proud of it
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by penny01502: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
zicoraads: It ain't complete if my Alma-mata is missing from the list. Where is UniAbuja? grin grin
you must be joking
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Hemanwel(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP,LUTH is not Lagos State University Teaching Hospital.
LUTH = Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
Where did you even get this crappy list from?
OP, you don chaow 2day?Abi eye dey turn you
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by agangadiman(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
in reality they are all useless compared to basic world accepted standards, probably much better than liberia and congo and Mali sha. o ma se o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Pointnoire(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
No Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ? Wich kain list be displayed
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by charlie42(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
asadike: op,u ar so rong, wey ilorin nd what is imsu doing there?
No mind him na self made ranking
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Team #LAUTECH#

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by jocelyncherish: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
iRep JUTH....great josites

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by idris4r83(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
I rep ABUTH.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Hemanwel(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP jur dey yarn dust.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
god punish u op. for not puting ubth idiot
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sage2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
purpinkx: The only time I visited my school clinic was during 1st year medical check up ... Other than that , I dey treat my malaria for house

My guy, your own even better. I no even finish the medicals. I no do X-Ray. The queue was just too much for a restless young man like me. I never went back for it. My blood too dey use to VIP treatment.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Tex42(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
this list no dey two o!. which one be jankwanu?

jankwanu kor jancopi ni.

the name funny sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.