Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals (77188 Views)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Ladycloud(f): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2014
sisiafrika: Igbotic schools shouldn't be there. Same with Niger Delta dem. Mtchwwwwwwwwwww. Flat heads
.....racist! brenda should hv sang those freedom songs for u!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Decapo: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2014
corruptst:
Lmao. U r most definitely high.
Am high on fried yam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by tommiebuck(f): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2014
corruptst:
UITH is University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital. Surprised u don't know, yet hasty to correct.

lols and unlols, u re surprise i do not knw yet hasty to correct? do i luk like a unilorin student? toh. kinda lipsrsealed. no tym
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sirfelixduke: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2014
tommiebuck: i know.my school.no.dey carry last. it is actually UCH(University College Hospital) not UITH. but wateva UI no dey carry last nani. I REP UCH smiley

Thank u bro, don't kwn whr they got UITH(University of Ibadan Teaching Hospital) from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sisiafrika(f): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Ladycloud: .....racist! brenda should hv sang those freedom songs for u!
kisses
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by AYOUNG(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Wow
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by LeStylo: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2014
UNIMAIDTH is conspicuously missing, one of the very best before the BH ran down the city. UNILORINTH is very good too.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2014
BraniacX: u mean UBKH right? University of benin killing hospital as we now coin it in ekosodin. Don't know about the rest but don't even mention UBKH no sorry UBTH here
Am sorry for you.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2014
dBard:

Not an alumni, but respect where respect is due.

UBTHs exclusion n Imsuths inclusion, nullifies that list.
Yes oooooo
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Drabrah(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2014
asadike: op,u ar so rong, wey ilorin nd what is imsu doing there?
abi ooo
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by medtes100(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
[my guy, d op head no koret. a Unilorin Teaching hospital no dy dre. as a matter of urgency wetin Lautech and its like dy find for dre. I Rep UITH
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Dindera(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
I rep NAUTH wink
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by hermesprogidy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
why is UBTH not there? that your list needs deliverance.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by suptol(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by bethelbrill(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Where is UPTH?? Am sure the person that posted this had the most exciting part of his existence run down through his mothers leg when he was delivered
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by BraniacX(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
BarneyStainless:
UBTH is trash mister.My alma mater is Uniben so I'm not been biased.I lost three family members there already to trivial issues they make seem big.A senior doctor forgot most pieces of placenta inside my aunty's and she bled to death.My other aunt had an accident and the other stupid doctor didn't know when one's bleeding internally.My mum told him it was internal bleeding as she's a nurse but the man was so proud thinking he knows all and when she was at the point of death with blood coming out her nose and mouth that was when the psycho agreed and was fixing oxygen.What stupid doctor,I hate UBTH because that place is like a mortuary.No wonder government officials and the rich go abroad for treatment,it's because of doctors like the ones at UBTH so that TH should not even be in the top 20,DELSUTH is even better than it
my brother, i lived in ekosodin and among the local people there, UBTH has been renamed UBKH(teaching for killing). I stand by what i posted earlier, UBTH is a teaching hospital where u walk into to enquire about a not too troubling issue and u never come out alive, they might have the facilities and some experienced medical personel but as long as they keep practising nepotism and spewing out half baked not too qualified doctors who adopt demigod status and employing them, we will continue to pay the price with human lives.
And please, nobody should goad me into going into details, am not proud of posting this given the fact that Uniben is my alma mater but the truth has to be told and lives saved.
Having said this, i have not been to many other Teaching Hospitals and won't readily beleive they are neccesary better than UBTH unless thier staff are more qualified than those at UBTH(i don't mean more qualified in terms of paper or certificate oh! am thinking more along the lines of medical statistics like morbidity & mortality rates, research publications e.t.c) and are willing to honour thier hippocratic oaths and admit to having limitations when neccesary instead of being insufferable know it alls who shift the blame to other staff when things go wrong.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by BraniacX(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
OXLANDOWN: UBTH cannot make the list because it is made up of:

Father--CMD / HOD etc
Mother-- HOD/Consultant
Son/Daughter--Senior Reg/consultant
Son/Daughter in-law---Reg/Senior Reg
Grand Son-------House officer
Great grand Son--Awaiting list

Na only dem sabi book abi? check their undergraduate class and position all these descendants ,then you will see why.
Civil Servants are more corrupt than politicians.
The institution lacks merit.

if you feel otherwise kindly list only 2 researches this teaching hospital has concluded in the last 15 years.

I pray for Nigeria everyday and i all these nonsense will end some day.
thank u ma guy, UBTH fail to recognise say non-medical Uniben students and alumni dey nairaland too, if una continue dis una UBTH dis, UBTH dat rant, we go fall una hand wella.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by BraniacX(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
chimoz:
Am sorry for you.
no, not for me dude, feel sorry for the families of people whose lives were lost there due to the gross medical ineptitude that stems from nepotism abi should i say more?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nelson2014(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
where is oauthc
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by IMMUNO1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you have not visited a place, do not jump into conclusion about it just because of what people write here. I am a medical equipment supplier and have visited at least 95% of the teaching hospitals in this country. As for me, AKTH-Kano, ESUTH-Parklane, UBTH-Benin, UPTH-Portharcourt should not be missing there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
BraniacX:
no, not for me dude, feel sorry for the families of people whose lives were lost there due to the gross medical ineptitude that stems from nepotism abi should i say more?
Nepotism? From who to who?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by dyceee(m): 5:42am On Sep 26, 2014
I've seen many teaching hospitals in nigeria,I tink esuth deserves to be there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by olabamiyo(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2014
nonsense!! IMSUTH my foot!....whr is oauth and others?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by blazesam(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
guy you forget. Na the ones wey you hear be that? BSUTH is one among the top 5 best in nigeria now
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sisiafrika(f): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
chimoz:
Am sorry for you.
are u one of those killer doctors in UBTH?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
sisiafrika: are u one of those killer doctors in UBTH?
I did my Housemanship at UBTH though I didn't finish there, I transferred to another hospital but that doesn't mean am a killer. Infact within the 1 month I stayed there, our unit recorded a very huge success.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by sisiafrika(f): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
chimoz:
I did my Housemanship at UBTH though I didn't finish there, I transferred to another hospital but that doesn't mean am a killer. Infact within the 1 month I stayed there, our unit recorded a very huge success.
good to hear and don't relent. Its so shocking the revelations coming from people abt these THs. THs shouldn't be death trap.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by BraniacX(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
chimoz:
Nepotism? From who to who?
dude, i previously said don't goad me didn't i? I wouldn't want to call names of staff and students 4rm d faculty, to d health center to UBTH, trust me dude, i know you know what's up but must u make me call names?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by BraniacX(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
chimoz:
huge success in what?
Reducing mortality rate i hope
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by BraniacX(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
And for the record, i never said UBTH was worse than other TH's, i only said i would talk about the TH that am familiar with because they might have the facilities and some outstanding personel, but collectively, thier record leaves us it's students, alumnus and surrounding community wanting for more because we hold our TH to a much more higher standard than just one of the best in the country and also, i will like other contributors to come on this thread and point out flaws in thier TH's instead of just arguing baselessly over nothing afterall, the saving of human lives is what this is all about.
Also, what good is the best TH to you if you'll rather fly out to india for a routine medical proceedure if you could afford it?
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aladelokun: sis, please are you one of the medical student in eksu? Just want to ask few questions. Thanks

No. I finished from another Faculty.
Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by SenatorJames(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
purpinkx: The only time I visited my school clinic was during 1st year medical check up ... Other than that , I dey treat my malaria for house

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.