Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! (5257 Views)

Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. / N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by wb260790: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
chaircover:

Please can you gice me to Monday to respond to your questions.
What are you planning on selling?

Sure, Thanks smiley I will really appreciate that.
I plan on selling Men's Polo & T-shirt to start with.
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by lcoral(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
@ op. Thanks for this thread. For one to sell on Konga as a merchant is there a required quantity of the product one needs to have before applying
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by phranco(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Am still interested in been a merchant on konga or jumia. I will like to know the procedures, requirements and conditions. Thanks
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by Krak(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Does Konga have any drop-off centers in Abuja for their Abuja merchants?
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Krak:

No only Lagos
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by debbydee(f): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
thanks so much for this thread. Konga has not credited me after thier normal 7days policy now its been over a week money never show for my account please some one should help me i have sent several mails but no concrete response yet.
wht can i do
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
debbydee:
thanks so much for this thread. Konga has not credited me after thier normal 7days policy now its been over a week money never show for my account please some one should help me i have sent several mails but no concrete response yet.
wht can i do

This is typical of Konga
You have to be firm
Call your account manager and dont let him/her rest
I had to look for the nanes and Email addresses of senior managers and contacted them
its your money and they owe you

They owe me and I am not taking it easy with them until they pay up.

being a Konga mervhant is not for the feint hearted

Seun I saw you viewing the thread earlier . . .These are the kinds of threads that should be on the front page pls. Its educative.

1 Like

Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Krak:

They wrote to merchants recently that they will now have drop off points in PH, Abeokuta, Ibadan and Abuja
I am not sure if they have startred yet.
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by fiestajoe: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ chaircover
pls For one to sell on Konga as a merchant is there a required quantity of the product one needs to have before applying as a merchant?
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
fiestajoe:
@ chaircover
pls For one to sell on Konga as a merchant is there a required quantity of the product one needs to have before applying as a merchant?

No
Some of my items I only had 2 of
You can sell anything from one and above
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by fiestajoe: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
@ chaircover
Ok Thanks
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by debbydee(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
chaircover:

This is typical of Konga
You have to be firm
Call your account manager and dont let him/her rest
I had to look for the nanes and Email addresses of senior managers and contacted them
its your money and they owe you

They owe me and I am not taking it easy with them until they pay up.

being a Konga mervhant is not for the feint hearted

Seun I saw you viewing the thread earlier . . .These are the kinds of threads that should be on the front page pls. Its educative.

Thanks chaircover after several calls i have been credited finally.
Also do u market on jumia if yes please tell me modalities.
thanks
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
debbydee:

Thanks chaircover after several calls i have been credited finally.
Also do u market on jumia if yes please tell me modalities.
thanks

I have a merchant account on Jumia but didnt use it much
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by debbydee(f): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
chaircover:

I have a merchant account on Jumia but didnt use it much

can you please enlighten me. secondly why did you stop using it.
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by mromokaro90: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the RIS scheme, and buy a bag of cement, for 950 Naira, contact malam usman shehu on 07064854564
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by iMerchant: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
debbydee:

can you please enlighten me. secondly why did you stop using it.

Jumia is a bit complicated compared to Konga.

Jumia do not have drop-off center, you have to take your orders to their office in Adeniyi Jones for onward delivery to customer.

But if you get someone to explained the details involved, you will understand it but mind you the process is long and they charged high commission.

I have processed just 2 orders on their platform compared to several hundreds on Konga.
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by martin1985(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
iMerchant:

Jumia do not have drop-off center, you have to take your orders to their office in Adeniyi Jones for onward delivery to customer.

But if you get someone to explained the details involved, you will understand it but mind you the process is long and they charged high commission.

I have processed just 2 orders on their platform compared to several hundreds on Konga.

This is quite interesting!
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by iMerchant: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
martin1985:

This is quite interesting!

Will like you to share your experience selling on Jumia.

Beside your Jumia shop url is redirecting to the homepage.
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by debbydee(f): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
iMerchant:

thanks imerchant. what other platform can one use apart from jumia
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by iMerchant: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
debbydee:

thanks imerchant. what other platform can one use apart from jumia

You can use Konga.

Build your e-commerce site powered by WooCommerce on wordpress.

Start a Facebook page, do facebook ads for "Shop Now" and "Page Likes" target your market.

You can use Kaymu.com.ng (Although I have stop) and you can also use Nairaland if your target market are here.

Best of Luck
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by debbydee(f): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
iMerchant:

You can use Konga.

Start a Facebook page, do facebook ads for "Shop Now" and "Page Likes" target your market.

You can use Kaymu.com.ng (Although I have stop) and you can also use Nairaland if your target market are here.

Best of Luck

thanks very much pls can i get your contact so you can further enlighten me.
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by Tmany(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
iMerchant:

You can use Konga.

Best of Luck
Hi, how is the payment integration system like? For a e-commerce site powered by woocommerce
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by iMerchant: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
debbydee:

thanks very much pls can i get your contact so you can further enlighten me.

Kindly send a mail via nairaland.

Thanks
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by iMerchant: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tmany:

Hi, how is the payment integration system like? For a e-commerce site powered by woocommerce

Payment integration is very easy.

It is as easy as installing a plugin.

You use CashEnvoy or VoguePay payment plugin.

Regards
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by oluplus(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
good job mummy chair
Re: What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! by debbydee(f): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2015
iMerchant:

Kindly send a mail via nairaland.

Thanks

ok. thanks i have sent u a mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Online Shopping Websites In Nigeria (2016 Updated) / How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.