Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year (3364 Views)

Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by anony56789: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello everyone,

I served at this company infostrategy technology in garki 2 abuja. this company is a horrible night mare and i just want to warn any corper reading this to avoid them.

they usually go to kubwa camp and sometimes nassarawa camp to recruit and when they go there, they go in the guise of talking in the orientation programs but they are just there to recruit innocent corpers. they come lie to the corp members that they are recruiting for a permanent position and promise a good salary after service but it is all lies. they get the corps members to work for them and after wards they kick you out. they dont retain and the owner, mr. tomi araromi a weed user and seller doesnt want to spend any extra money paying anyone.

they lie about the job they do so you apply no matter your discipline and when you plan to move your service to another company they will never give you rejection letter, if you push on more, tomi's friend who works in the zonal office will become an instrument in frustrating you. you work on your cds days and you get treated badly. everything about this company is bad news

the owner mostly hires corpers so he can use them and pay them cheaply.

if you are thinking to work there as a permanent staff, believe me, your salary will not be above 70k and no benefits.

this people are slave drivers. BE WARNED!!!!!

Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by nosky4(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by suyamasta(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by Richhommie(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by MissIndependent(f): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Shebi all of una wan serve for "Compini"? grin
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
MissIndependent: Shebi all of una wan serve for "Compini"? grin

Don't tell me you're Hating tongue
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by suyamasta(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
@anony56789 thanks for the advice but make things a lil bit clearer !
1. how long did you serve with them?
2. how much are they paying each month?
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by MissIndependent(f): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
taiwolusol:

Don't tell me you're Hating tongue
Hating wetin? When I don finish? Guy u funny o NYSC is now a closed chapter in my life. And for your information, mine was funnnnnnn. Hehhehehe
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by anony56789: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
suyamasta:
@anony56789 thanks for the advice but make things a lil bit clearer !
1. how long did you serve with them?
2. how much are they paying each month?

They claim to pay 20k but end of the month you get very less than that.
Re: Infostrategy Technology, A Company To Avoid During Service Year by suyamasta(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
anony56789:

They claim to pay 20k but end of the month you get very less than that.
kk

(1) (Reply)

batch 2013 corpers posted to Jigawa let's meet here. / Important Documents/materials To Take To NYSC Orientation Camp / Way To See If Your Name Is In The NYSC Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.