Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria (19057 Views)

How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How To Register For Clickbank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by xposure(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2008
Dear friends, let me answer some of the questions about clickbank and how it works.

1. Go to clickbank website sign up, when you get to the part of entering your address enter any uk address and phone number.

2. once your account is set up you will given a code as your password.

3.To start making money with clickbank go to market place and search for product you want sell as an affiliate.

4.Remember you used an unknown address you will need  to set your payment amount very high so that it will take some time before your cheque is sent. This will give you time to buy a U.K forwarding address after you start making money with clickbank.

As an affiliate you need not bothered about your IP being traced because money is not going to be paid to you directly when people buy product.

If you need details or clarification i will be here to assist you.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by nunna: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2008
GUY CAN U DROP UR EMAIL OR MOBILE NUMBER,
SO THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU FOR FORDWER ENQUIRES

THANKS
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2008
nunna:

GUY CAN U DROP UR EMAIL OR MOBILE NUMBER,
SO THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU FOR FORDWER ENQUIRES

THANKS

do you believe the bloody liar?!

hez a scammer who has lost the plot!!
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by netmoney(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

do you believe the bloody liar?!

hez a scammer who has lost the plot!!

Hey man!Respect is reciprocal!
You don't know him, so your opinion do not count to us.

Xposure,try explain that thing well.Me too want join.
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by xposure(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2008
Dear friends,
we can not blame people who are pessimistic, it's either they have been duped or looking for cheap publicity.

For anyone interested in knowing more about clickbank and how to do affiliate marketing you can drop your email address and i will send you some e-books free or better still mail beabossng@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

I do not want want people sending me all sorts of mail.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by NnaMan1: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
It is a very good Topic for the greedy ones that does not believe in adding value and increasing productivity before earning income. Well Good Luck
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
Xposure has not said anything wrong now, Think of it, What he said is very possible, If you're not interested,back off, Its simple, And even if its scam, Its our money not yours,

I sent you an email jare, Please send me the ebook, Thanks,

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by xposure(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2008
Hi friends,
its of no use replying post that are negative in content, after all its a free world and people can express their opinion as they wish especially on the net when almost everybody is faceless.

For those who asked for the ebook, i have sent them.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2008
Nna Man:

It is a very good Topic for the greedy ones that does not believe in adding value and increasing productivity before earning income. Well Good Luck

It is fellows like these that spend their entire life thinking the only way to make head way in life is to keep being an employee. Some people think they must work endlessly and get paid some paltry sum to survive on earth,

pally i will mail you now so you can send me the ebook.

Pessimist please make una go your factory to work na there fit una

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by kestology: 12:46am On May 07, 2010
pls i need that stuff too
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by geniusauthor(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2010
nice post!! keep it up! if you need to know more about clickbank, i can help, just mail me on
geniusauthor2010@gmail.com
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by Sandscape(m): 2:53am On Apr 28, 2011
Leave a comment @ my blog and get a free Ebook on how to make money online in Nigeria.
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by runwell: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hi man, Thanks for ppl like u who still believe in our country call naija.
pls i 'll like more light on this issue.
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by Emmaxpaul(m): 4:18am On Mar 07, 2012
hello, am very grateful for ur idea. This is my email, -paulemmanuel247@gmail.com
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by lade200(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2012
Thanks for this piece of information
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by lade200(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2012
Thanks for this piece of information
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by shockey(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2012
abidal4real05@yahoo.com is my email
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
I object this man and as point of correction,you can operate clickbank in Nigeria even with Nigeria IP but you just need to have a foreign address for your check which they know as they dont send cheque to Nigeria.

Concerning PayPal,Paypal likes to do business with credible Nigerians but IP not supported and Nigeria contact details.
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by folaski: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
xposure: Dear friends,
we can not blame people who are pessimistic, it's either they have been duped or looking for cheap publicity.

For anyone interested in knowing more about clickbank and how to do affiliate marketing you can drop your email address and i will send you some e-books free or better still mail beabossng@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

I do not want want people sending me all sorts of mail.

please am on folakeji@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For Aba & Leather Garment Cluster / Weaker Naira Drives Up Foreign Demand For Local Products / The Pressing Issue Of Retained Atm Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.