Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12344 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
lols, lolx, fûcking, thanks though bla bla bla.
I thought u wer smarter dan dis

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
She posts and removes pictures regularly, it is not new.
Her reason for not being seen might be because someone she knows in real life has discovered her and she isn't comfortable with it.
really? Why then did she put up pictures if she didn't want to be recognised?

@kagari: what exactly is your relationship with racheal?

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Guy iam now aving a double mind dis might not realy b u, if its u, send me a personal text on my fone b4 10pm saying, kagari we are cool, unless all nairalanders wud see the face behind d mask
my good man wats dis talk abt me calling u dis morning? I have never contacted u on phone, why? Because rachel always refusing me ur numba. Dats d reason I suspected something was going on between you two
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Voltron defender of Banega.

My own be say make una warn her make she no dey attack me. I no snatch her boyfriend and I am not stopping her from having as many boyfriends as she want on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
I thought u wer smarter dan dis
Yeah maybe the same ''guy'' is impersonating her on facebook.
Remember you said the guy used to beg her for pictures, meanwhile the same pictures are all over facebook.
My guy you need to learn analytical thinking, not everything is black or white. Na people like you dey fall cheaply for scams.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: my good man wats dis talk abt me calling u dis morning? I have never contacted u on phone, why? Because rachel always refusing me ur numba. Dats d reason I suspected something was going on between you two
Guy uar a joke. Shud i post ur pics and phone number and text u sent me? U think iam jokin abi
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: my good man wats dis talk abt me calling u dis morning? I have never contacted u on phone, why? Because rachel always refusing me ur numba. Dats d reason I suspected something was going on between you two
Tsolz will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
rozzay:
But dey said u r a scammer. Y?
no am not >:
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: really? Why then did she put up pictures if she didn't want to be recognised?

@kagari: what exactly is your relationship with racheal?
Family friend
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Leetunechi: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
All my mb don almost finish embarassed
Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Family friend
hmmm. OK.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
When everybody was believing this guy's story, I did just a little analysis and told thim to his face that Racheal isnlt his girlfriend, now he has admitted to her being a family friend (whatever that means). You guys should learn not to swallow everything hook, line and sinker.
The world is very complex.
Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
Tsolz will you shut up?
guy go and sleep u have done enough detective job 4 one night. Not asif ur being paid sef.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Guy uar a joke. Shud i post ur pics and phone number and text u sent me? U think iam jokin abi
maybe rachel iz playing trickz on u. Go ahead n ask her plz am tired.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: maybe rachel iz playing trickz on u. Go ahead n ask her plz am tired.
Whats racheal igbo name and wher is her mum from, if u cant answer dat here and now fuckoff. U tink dis is a joke
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Generalkorex(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: unbelievable! And the biitch is always attacking me for no just reason. I always imagine why a woman will always attack her fellow woman at every slightest minute. Oh! So she's actually a male posing as a female?

Chai!
lol he be male turn female
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Generalkorex(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chai na him own secret open 2day.who is the next?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by 100Cents: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: You can't even spell the name correctly.

Seems she's been having too much of nairaland male friends lately who are hell bent on spoiling her reputation. She should be very careful!

I agree with you.

You spoke well of her though she is your enemy.

This poster is just a dolt.

Benega ma nyash. Go learn your spellings..
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: no am not >:
Ok y did u use a female pics nd y did u claim to be a female wen u r a sexy handsome tall dark male guy don't tell me u don't read spacegoat s clues
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Leetunechi: All my mb don almost finish embarassed

Lee wen u turn female kwa
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Family friend
I tot she was ur wife to be. Wat in devil s name is going on here?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by GowonAbacha: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
E be like say me and you get the same mind.
To add to that, how come he is very comfortable with sharing his supposed girlfriend's picture and facebook profile on Nairaland but cannot post a single picture of both of them together?
She doesn't even have a picture of him on her facebook (since he said he isn't the guy above), and he doesn't have any picture of her on his facebook too. Sounds and smells fishy
U can continue deceiving urself there morøn and crying over spilt milk... That's the truth. Scammers are everywhere on this forum. Many of the 'f' s are actually 'm' s. Remember the case of missbritney too. Don't fall into the hands of these frauds. I'm a victim of banega.

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Na me go remind you say na 2moro oooogringrin!!!
Lolz...grin
Oya na
Re: Banega Is Scammer by GowonAbacha: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
This is the main thing. He should upload a DP carrying his face on his Nairaland profile. He should also post a picture here on this thread with the same face on his Nairaland DP hanging out together with the Facebook girl 'abi he no get picture of him and em girlfriend'?. Until he does that he's just spilling gibberish. Banega might be a male but I don't think i'll just believe anything casually posted by any deluded fellow who's probably hating.
So if u we're in his shoes, will u find it comfortable to paste ur pics for the whole nairaland community to see ?. Why are you this stùpid.....
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Sister believe me, the monicker made a very senseless comment, i decided to viwe d pic of could av made dat comment, to my greatest surprise, it was my girls pic i saw there, i called her she said her cousin always begs her for her pics everyday, she decided to oblige. She didnt know he was a scammer, as we speak they are big time quarreling cuz she didnt know he was using her picture to scam.
D guy called me saying he was a cultist that i should watch my back, d ediot 4get say he is not safe 2. I did dis peacefully, told my girl to stop but he decided to be silly calling to threathen me say he is number one in owerri. Small boy wey just enta bush yesterday
lolz.....
Re: Banega Is Scammer by cirmuell(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Abeg which kind film trick be this? undecided The two of you are suspicious.
grin I like this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Faun: Losers.
Kiss our collective asses grin cheesy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
She kept quoting me d very first week she joined NL.I told her she was a scammer,sumfn inside of me just told me she was and he/she unfollowed me

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
GowonAbacha:
So if u we're in his shoes, will u find it comfortable to paste ur pics for the whole nairaland community to see ?. Why are you this stùpid.....
No I won't paste my pictures...I'll also desist from making serious allegations such as that without providing concrete proof hence my request for the OP to paste the listed pictures as solid and concrete evidence instead of typing long lines of baseless accusations.

About the stupid part make I just ignore you...I don tire.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
missyhorlah: She kept quoting me d very first week she joined NL.I told her she was a scammer,sumfn inside of me just told me she was and he/she unfollowed me
she might be a lesbian. This is something I have accused her of and I might be right. How can a woman keep stalking her fellow woman on nairaland biko?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: she might be a lesbian. This is something I have accused her of and I might be right. How can a woman keep stalking her fellow woman on nairaland biko?
miss berem,plx don't trust enione??
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Since you av come to confess, i want to officially tell nairaland that the said girl is not my gf, but a close friend and and she looked up to me while growing up, i used d gf bait to lure him out cause he knows we are not dating and we have neva dated. My guy if uar really d one i 4give u, 4 all ur careless remarks, just come to nairaland and have fun, if u want to scam, scam whities cause dey deserve it. Iam following u rite now. A club nite on me weneva iam in owerri wit full olosho package
All those wey say i dey sleep for bike, men dem i dey full alert. One love to all, one love to benega. God bless ur hustle
Benega and Banega are two different monickers. I suspect you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.